• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting? I'd think that was glaringly obvious. ;)

I saw a meme yesterday that would explode a few heads.

It was basically - Hillary, Michelle, Chelsea, Malia and then Sasha in succession for president. Could you imagine? I feel for poor Canada and Australia for the influx of assholes that would come flooding in.

:hilarious:
I shared that meme!

I think Trump supporters are like sports fans. Even when they know their team doesn't have a shot, they'll find something to defend to justify their undying support.

I think at this point, he is absolutely going to lose and there are going to be a lot of disenchanted people out there.

@Buffettgirl What makes you so certain of Hillary's motives for staying with Bill? Have you ever thought maybe, she just loves him? Don't tell me to go your links either. I did that, one was a blog, one was blocked, and the other two opinion pieces.

You all are lauding the woman when she has done NOTHING to deserve it...

She's sure as shit done a lot more than Donnie. Name one thing he has EVER done that was not self serving.

. He definitely draws an unhinged and hateful crowd.

Agreed. The people who turn up to Trump speeches to voice their opposition, are seriously hateful and unhinged. They remind me of you.

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”

“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued,

http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/

Last edited:
I have to say, DIAF has some really valid points in this thread. Maybe not all, but tons I agree with but it seems as if every single post she makes is crapped on. If that's your thing then crap on. But I though this was supposed to be a back and forth conversation and I get it, not everyone is going to agree. But damn, I was hoping to come here see how everyone is feeling with barely a week to go, and I see it's still an argument between Clinton staying with her husband who is again, NOT running and Trump who's sexual assault trial is set for December 16th.

No, it's a not criminal trial, but it's still a child rape trial. The difference between some stupid emails and that is worlds apart, but I see that we're never going to be able to talk about the issues. Sigh.

I just knew that sooner or later I was going to rant...so I might as well get it over with.

I never INTEND to be obnoxious and/or rude; I respect everyone's opinion. I hope that I don't come off as mean.
I knw I was going to end up ranting...might as well get it over with.

FBI Director James Comey, by sending a vaguely worded letter to congressional Republicans on Friday that suggested he was re-opening the probe into Hillary Clinton’s email use, decided to become the central player in the presidential election’s final tw
Despite Comey’s dramatic entrance into the campaign, it’s striking how basic the remaining questions are. Here are a few .

A letter Comey sent to FBI employees suggested the agency did not yet have access to the emails Perhaps Comey thinks that point is obvious to the public. But Donald Trump is on the campaign trail telling supporters that, without question, the FBI found something incriminating, otherwise it never would have taken such an extraordinary step. In Trump’s defense, his logic is sound.

But if Comey took this step without having any idea what’s in the emails, he needs to let Trump (and everyone else) know that’s the case.

A letter Comey sent to FBI employees suggested the agency did not yet have access to the emails.

There are reports that the emails number in the thousands. What is that based on? Are any of them classified? Any sent by or to Hillary Clinton? Are they duplicates of emails you’ve already read and analyzed?

OK, I feel better now. And I offer my apologies to those who may be offended by my post. If I made you mule kicking, pig-bitin' mad tell me so and I will post a public apology. I don't get mad, I don't try to justify my post and I'm only mean to trolls and tard defenders.

The best thing about my vacation was that we had a tv with only 3 channels; two of them were cooking shows, the other was about how to lay tiles. NO POLITICS! YAY! For 8 days I didn't know what was going on...and I LIKED it.

No ranting, but I may have a spell.
I am not going to hog all the space here so I'm leaving y'all this link,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/prosecutors-james-comey_us_5816a3a4e4b0390e69d0e439so

" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harry-reid-james-comey-clinton_us_58166a08e4b0990edc31d618"

Just go to the links and see how nasty and low down politics really is.
This isn't a "Liberals against Conservatives" ; it's US against Them.

After I got thru reading the articles, I sat for a while and wondered how our country will survive either of those loons.
Another saying from my Grandpa "politics is like mud wrestling with a pig...it gets you all dirty an' the pig LIKES it!"

My Grandpa would have made a good President.

No ranting, but I may have a spell.
I am not going to hog all the space here so I'm leaving y'all this link,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/prosecutors-james-comey_us_5816a3a4e4b0390e69d0e439so

" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/harry-reid-james-comey-clinton_us_58166a08e4b0990edc31d618"

Just go to the links and see how nasty and low down politics really is.
This isn't a "Liberals against Conservatives" ; it's US against Them.

After I got thru reading the articles, I sat for a while and wondered how our country will survive either of those loons.
Another saying from my Grandpa "politics is like mud wrestling with a pig...it gets you all dirty an' the pig LIKES it!"

My Grandpa would have made a good President.
Huffington post is NOT a news worthy source. They can't be more bias and full of shit if they tried. Even my friends/colleagues that are dems/hillcunt supporters won't read it. It's pure trash

Huffington post is NOT a news worthy source

Ok, they do tend to lean left. However, can you provide a truly unbiased news source in regards to this "new" information?

Seems to me like a whole bunch of over exaggeration and little actual facts. The Clinton Campaign has demanded that Comey explain exactly what was found and stop being so aloof about it all. Seems to me like his mouth wrote a check his ass can't cash.

The letter from FBI director James Comey to Congress last week announcing the possibility of new emails to examine in the Hillary Clinton case has done what once might have seemed impossible.

It has prompted conservatives to defend her.

The latest remonstration came from right-wing talk-show host and “The Blaze” founder Glenn Beck, who described Comey’s announcement as “one of the most irresponsible things to ever happen"
The letter from FBI director James Comey to Congress last week announcing the possibility of new emails to examine in the Hillary Clinton case has done what once might have seemed impossible.

.Let’s say he believes that, you’re not going to open an investigation and announce it without any real evidence and destroy her career“Can you imagine if this were to happen to Donald Trump?” he said. “Can you imagine what we’d be saying? If this would have happened to any Republican ― Mitt Romney ― and they said, ‘We have no evidence?’”.

"You change the course of the country. You change the course of this person’s life. This is one of the most irresponsible things to ever happen, if it is indeed true that he doesn’t have any evidence"

I watch the news...all the news. From uber liberal to uber conservative. I'm neither a Democrat or a Republican; I am an American and it's MY duty, your duty...everyone's duty to make sure our leaders are the best... or at least well-mannered and courteous.

Our current leaders, liberal OR conservative, are too busy attacking each other to do our country any good. And some of them are just DUMB. Y'all know the painting of "Liberty on the barricades"
"...makes me wanna rip off my tshirt and wave that flag!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to me like a whole bunch of over exaggeration and little actual facts. The Clinton Campaign has demanded that Comey explain exactly what was found and stop being so aloof about it all. Seems to me like his mouth wrote a check his ass can't cash.

And condemnation for Comey's action is bipartisan and being reported by every reputable news source. Hell, when he sent his letters to certain members of congress he didn't even have a warrant for the emails and had no idea if anything in them is pertinent as far as opening up a new investigation. A DUMP such as this in the last two weeks before the election is not only unprecedented in this country, in my opinion it is shameful.

Hillary Clinton has demanded that Comey release everything he has, he can't and the ugly innuendos are just left hanging out there to be used in any nefarious contention an individual chooses to make of them.

Of course Comey would not comment on the preliminary FBI investigation into Trump himself and Campaign ties to Russia.

You want to talk about politics, go ahead. A little back and forth banter is ok too. What is not okay is the constant cat fighting. Give it a rest.

For the record, I'm NOT happy about the deleted posts. Aerysta has been smearing my name for months in this thread. The one time I hit back with both barrels it gets deleted? It's not right. I was and am prepared to stand behind what I said. Unlike the lies about me that are throughout this thread that no one has done anything about that she can't back up.
I'm sure you'll survive.

Haha heehee hoho.
Trump sucks and he has a tiny dick!

...giggle ...giggle ...giggle @DIAFplease. And you know the Donald has a tiny penis how??? Where is your 'reliable', 'accredited', 'unbiased', 'legitimate', and 'worthy' news source that led you to your opinion???

;) :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: ;)

Last edited:
I have seen some contentious and heated campaign battles over the years and was paying attention to election campaigns long before I was even eligible to vote. As an individual who has cast their ballot for both republican and democratic candidates for the office of President, I thought never to see a campaign like the one leading up to November 8, 2016.

Every day it seems we are coated by a new layer that makes one come away feeling a bit scummy from the 'political' news we are being pelted with.

Having Comey come out with this when he himself in a memo to FBI colleagues recognized that his actions had a significant risk of being misunderstood as the FBI 'ordinarily' does not comment on ongoing investigations.

Really .... 11 days out from the election you inform certain members of Congress to material that you were and still are unsure of? Being misunderstood is the least of what he opened himself up
to when he on his own decided to take this unprecedented action.

Starting? I'd think that was glaringly obvious. ;)

I saw a meme yesterday that would explode a few heads.

It was basically - Hillary, Michelle, Chelsea, Malia and then Sasha in succession for president. Could you imagine? I feel for poor Canada and Australia for the influx of assholes that would come flooding in.

:hilarious:

I am one of those assholes.

australian_flag_3.jpg

What I find hilarious is Hill camp shaking in there boots and blaming everyone else but the true culprits here. Typical.
Omg the Hatch act and all!!
But it's completely ok to have our president Openly support and talk badly about another candidate. That certainly doesn't fall into - trying to sway the election.... Or repeating,constantly, as fact, unfounded and completely unproven allegations from women who just decided to come forward all at the SAME time. Even though these allegations happened up to 30 yrs ago! Most have been proven to have damning ulterior motives. Sometimes I have to laugh at where people get their information and it's sad that they just follow the blind herd. For all Hillary supporters - it's fine until the finger turns around. The hipocrisy is mind blowing.
[doublepost=1478085390,1478084487][/doublepost]I can't believe that people actually want a president who lies UNDER oath as Sec of State! Comey didn't do this! He followed the path Clinton and her team led him down! If he would not have informed us that they are looking back into this and we blindly voted her in and then we find out there is something on this computer proving intent (because that's all they were supposedly missing before) then what? We will have a disaster on our hands! Are you really suggesting you would be ok with Kaine as POS!!?? Not to mention doesn't it worry you that there are 650,000 emails of the Sec of STATE floating around out there? That means that your great woman president is/was/could be a candidate for blackmail also. Ever think of that? Who knows what else she tried to destroy and didn't or who else has this kind of information?
Fact is : we don't know what's on there. But there is a reason that Hill camp erased 33,000 emails. It's undisputed! Don't you guys, as "a informed public" think it's prudent that we know the FBI is looking into possible CLASSIFIED information on a child pedofiles computer?? Or are you so blinded by her that you don't care about anything her or her camp does anymore??

Instead of reading "huff post" I implore/dare you to actually go to YouTube and watch 2 full videos of Trumps speeches. He is not the racist asshole you all think.
Sorry about all the mistakes earlier, I was running out the door :)

Last edited:
There is discord in the fields of my peace. That makes me cranky.
If y'all don't start being nice to each other, I will raise taxes again. Arthritis medicine ain't cheap.

This election has driven away the last shred of my patience. I don't think we could do worse if we chose our President by lottery.

Politics is the last refuge of scoundrels. My Grandpa said that.

At least you walk the walk instead of just sitting around being a bitch about it.
[doublepost=1478101959,1478099424][/doublepost]

So, yeah. Kitten fucking aside, child rape, coke parties with teenagers, billions of dollars lost, fraud, racism, misogyny, over 70% of the words that come out of his mouth PROVEN to be lies and all the other things that you fuckers keep desperately trying to equate with emails. Let's see you explain this away. Up until Reagan, and let's face it, Reagan was your Jesus Christ Superstar, Russia was enemy #1 but let me guess, Putin's an ok dude right? I mean, I am pretty sure Pete loves him and all but it's cool that he's absolutely refused to release his taxes which in of itself is unprecedented and we all can guess why. There really isn't a single solitary thing about Trump that is commendable. Nothing. Nada.

Now, I've read the full complaint against him in the child rape case and it is as disgusting as any of the others we've read here and go hand in hand with the eye witness stories about the parties given in where the girls were promised money and modeling contracts. The two girls in this case were 12 and 13 years old (the 12 year old was called a sex slave in the report). Now, when it goes to trial and he were found guilty I still bet a lot of morally corrupt fuckers would think he'd make a better president than Clinton and for no other reason than because he ran on the republican ticket. It's reprehensible.

I agree. His minions will defend him till the death though because he's not Hillary Clinton.

There is discord in the fields of my peace. That makes me cranky.
If y'all don't start being nice to each other, I will raise taxes again. Arthritis medicine ain't cheap.

This election has driven away the last shred of my patience. I don't think we could do worse if we chose our President by lottery.

Politics is the last refuge of scoundrels. My Grandpa said that.

'I don't think we could do worse if we chose our President by lottery.'

The lack of enthusiasm for either parties candidate in 2016 is marked. It's like being offered a choice between green eggs or ham.

Both have a whiff of something unpleasant coming off them and neither are appetizing.

Katie and I were sorta ranting about the debates and general yuckiness of BOTH candidates.And then she told me she was voting for Trump. I collapsed on the floor sobbing begging her to vote for ANYONE else. I even offered her money... then I remembered it's against the law.

Then WE started argueing!

"Trump is a nut case and I wouldn't trust him with a burnt match, much less our COUNTRY."

Hillary is a bitchy "c" word was her reply!

Then it was ON!
Well, at least she doesn't want to be besties with Putin!
Donald Trump is Vlad's butt monkey.

And on and on it went. Then we got tired of insults and ate some cinnamon rolls and mocked al the candidates. THAT was fun.

Katie and I were sorta ranting about the debates and general yuckiness of BOTH candidates.And then she told me she was voting for Trump. I collapsed on the floor sobbing begging her to vote for ANYONE else. I even offered her money... then I remembered it's against the law.

Then WE started argueing!

"Trump is a nut case and I wouldn't trust him with a burnt match, much less our COUNTRY."

Hillary is a bitchy "c" word was her reply!

Then it was ON!
Well, at least she doesn't want to be besties with Putin!
Donald Trump is Vlad's butt monkey.

And on and on it went. Then we got tired of insults and ate some cinnamon rolls and mocked al the candidates. THAT was fun.

Tell her you'll stop watching her kid all the time. That will change her mind.

OMG... I am sooo pulling for Trump right now. The level of butthurt that will be on display the next day will be LEGENDARY. The wailing, crying, gnashing of teeth, the moves to Canada... I am getting hard just thinking about it. Please, God. Let that moron win! TRRRRUUUUMP!!!! lol!

Same could be said for either side

I'm not talking about the average voter's tears - we get that with every election... I'm talking about the media, celebrities, and online personalities. My God, the hilarity they will bring to me if he wins!

giphy.gif

Hillay's lover is the best weiner a blackmailer can ask for.
NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury
New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:
  • Money laundering
  • Child exploitation
  • Sex crimes with minors (children)
  • Perjury
  • Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Other felony crimes
NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.
According to other uncovered emails, Abedin and Clinton both sent and received thousands of classified and top secret documents to personal email accounts including Weiner’s unsecured campaign web site which is managed by Democratic political consultants in Washington D.C.

Weiner maintained little known email accounts that the couple shared on the website anthonyweiner.com. Weiner, a former seven-term Democratic Congressman from New York, primarily used that domain to campaign for Congress and for his failed mayoral bid of New York City.

At one point, FBI sources said, Abedin and Clinton’s classified and top secret State Department documents and emails were stored in Weiner’s email on a server shared with a dog grooming service and a western Canadian bicycle shop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...me-court-nominees_us_58190747e4b0f96eba968e4c

Yeah,I'm a pain in the ass.

Just when you think it can't get any worse; it does.
The New Yorker noted in a recent column, there was a game plan of sorts that builds on what many Republican senators have been signaling of late: that it would be perfectly acceptable to leave the Supreme Court and other courts short-handed for as long as needed.

“Give Senators the procedural tools to block any liberal nominee,” reads one of the bullet points, which together read as a battle plan for lawmakers to follow in the event Trump loses the presidency.
“Give Senators the procedural tools to block any liberal nominee,” reads one of the bullet points, which together read as a battle plan for lawmakers to follow in the event Trump loses the presidency."

I wish I could stick my finger into my eyeballs and pull out every fucking memory of this freak show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back