• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An amendment should be adopted to the constitution, calling for Supreme Court decisions to be reviewed and approved, or vetoed, by the Senate. The Court has too much power.

Again, I know most here won't change their vote, and I'm not asking you to. I'm only asking you to be aware of what can happen with either of these buffoons in office.

Recently one of Hillary's biggest supporters has pulled away from her. I think his points are valid.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...oug-schoen-reassessing-my-support-for-hillary

Before anyone starts accusing me of hating on Hillary because she's a woman, it's not true. I'm all for a woman president. Just not her.

This election both of the candidates are a joke. I have so many friends and family members that are absolutely disgusted with the choices, they won't even vote.

Five days and it's over! No more debates, texting and no disgusting attacks on the other idiot. Trump or Hillary will be no better (But hopefully be no worse.) than some former Presidents who were just as bad, if not worse.

I will be bastard glad when it's over; no matter who we're stuck with.

The FBI investigating Huma's wiener had their hands tied by DoJ.
Comey was forced to go to Congress due to evidence of espionage.
Huma had audio recording of Clinton committing Treason with the Chinese.
The best part? China is one of 5 foreign hackers.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/t...ty-chairman-blasts-hillary-over-emails-video/
Edit, Ah shit, Obama and the Iran deal is included on Huma's Blackmail data. This is like a big fuck you to the Obama administration. It also tells the world just how stupid Americans really are to vote in Obama not once, but twice.

Last edited:
I had a funny thought this morning. Even if Trump doesn't win, every asshole with either enough fame and/or money is going to start running for president now. Like, remember when Kanye said he was going to run in 2020? No one really even thought about it but I bet my left nut that he will totally run now.

Thanks, fuckers, we're totally going to have President Kanye West and first lady Kim fucking Kardashian because you jackasses thought, 1. Trump is funny and entertaining or 2. Trump could actually do all the ridiculous racist asshole things he's promised.

That's your fault. You did that.

Do you ever actually think about the drivel you fling about on this forum? Ever heard of Ronald Reagan? Clint Eastwood? Arnold Schwarzenegger? Jerry Springer? Jesse Ventura? Etc, etc.......

Wake up to yourself.

What a charming thread.:popcorn:
I definitely see the love a few of you have for each other shining through. :cheers:

Seriously though... imagine yourself seated at a buffet table spread with several dishes. Why on earth would the majority of the attendees choose either the platter of shit or the soup tureen of toxic waste just because they thought that one of the two would be the most popular? :vomit: :yuck:

I'm going to attend that buffet, but I am going to choose a dish that does not leave me feeling horribly ill and regretful.

Whatever your political leanings, remember that it could always be worse...we are stuck with (I'm so ashamed) David Duke.
Yeah, the racist asshole is back and contemplating on what he's going to do to humiliate and demean the DECENT people in our state.

This is the kind of shit WE get. We get to choose between ignorant yahoos and racist shitheels who would make Hitler proud.

Whatever your political leanings, remember that it could always be worse...we are stuck with (I'm so ashamed) David Duke.
I had to look up who he is. What a steaming pile of buffalo manure! American politics have become such a shit show. The entire system needs an overhaul. Too bad there wasn't an island paradise somewhere that was big enough for me and the people I choose to surround myself with. Oh, and the animals.

It has started. We might be under Material Law on Monday if it goes south
Community Townhall meeting at our State capitol building the moment we go dark.

https://conservativedailypost.com/b...d-c-for-mass-arrest-warrants-of-clinton-camp/

http://politicalcult.com/fbi-all-hands-on-deck-arrests/

I blame a complicit media who have access to the best psychological operational agents dirty money can buy.
Without useful idiots and the DNC's low info voters we could never be mocked by third world dictators. Let alone exploited by the ass holes.
We are Stupid Americans who have earned this disgrace.

http://freedomoutpost.com/its-going-down-the-clinton-investigation-just-got-real/
2nd edit (or third?)
http://www.tdnewswire.com/breaking-...erate-hillary-make-james-comey-american-hero/

Last edited:
Duke plans to run for the Senate. I am very upset over this. Our parish has, for many years, been the butt of jokes and a hotbed of racism, violence and ignorance. If we had known then what we know now we'd be living in French Settlement or Hammond.

Duke ran for governor a few years back; he lost, and that proves we're not ALL idiots. He spouts the vilest lies and a lot of morons agree with him. I am very ashamed of the ignorance out .
He does admit now that he doesn't hate ALL jews.

I apologize for not forming a posse and running him out of town on a rail.

Duke plans to run for the Senate.
I hope he's a on the Clinton payroll. It's hard to run for office if you are arrested for treason, espionage or child rape. There is more, but the international actors are not our concern right now, ya think?
The Clinton payroll is vast. Hollywood is having a bad day right now. Even China is sweating.

David Duke has received generous donations, even when he's NOT running for something. His only "work" is running for office and accepting money from everyone...and promising to bring prosperity, jobs and all kindsa shit he never does.

Every time I hear or read his name I have to have extra arthritis medicine. LOTS of it.

We could give him to Hillary! She may not have balls, but she's got stainless steel ovaries! I think she'd kick his balls so hard he'd be wearing them for earrings...don't forget...She's a Suth'n lady.

You really, really don't want to get on our bad side. We are famous for throwing boiling grits on a cheating, violent and generally being an asshole husband. If we flip a hand and say (loudly) OH HELL NO!,

Run! Run fast, hide and pray.

Last edited by a moderator:
David Duke has received generous donations, even when he's NOT running for something.
Your giving him free advertising, this is why he can make money. Is this your goal? I'm serious, you are doing all his leg work. Stop it please.

Now if you have any insider info from the DNC blowing smoke up our ass, this is the place to do it. Like how the Clinton News Network is blaming the Russians for the FBI and NYPD leaks.
Why would the DNC blame the Russians? Deflection on a global stage to win an election is what Obama's admin would like to push.
It works if we have enough useful idiots. Did you vote straight across Democrat?

Last edited:
NoBS, I doubt Duke is familiar with D'D.

Anyway, I only have the same information that you have. I read every newspaper I can find. I listen to the debates. I sit quietly and listen to what others are talking about. I learn a lot that way....and they rant better than I ever could.

I'm neither Democrat nor Republican. I am a liberal in some things and conservative in others. I also will insult any politicians I come across. We have some in the Family; they catch hell too.

I guess I'm one of those useful idiots.

Everyone simply must take this quiz.
You know how we hate to hear about the ass hole mothers who say they are clueless that the new boyfriend raped the baby?
An ideological boyfriend, mr Obama is protecting the Cunt. The pics are already out there. Do you speak Wiccan by chance? Hillary does.

Now, using Bing as a search engine, type in "Google protects Clinton Pedophiles"
then "Bing protects Clinton Pedophiles"

Compare with Google using Bing first. It about tricking AI.

You can have her as far as I am concerned, but she only married Southern, she's from Illinois. ;)

And she's a Republican.
[doublepost=1478306418,1478305878][/doublepost]
[/doublepost]http://istrumpyourfault.com/

Everyone simply must take this quiz.

You just don't get it. Trump is your fault. You and all of your blind compatriots who are so erect over the possibility of a female president, that you ostracize half your fellow citizens with vitriolic hate speech. Just like your fuhrer, you spread the hate.

Reasonable people don't have a choice in this election. Two rabid assholes being vehemently supported by the sickest and most twisted of their constituents.

Be proud America. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20161104_192040.jpg

Last edited:
Pod has won my heart! And the internet too!

Just look at us...we're squabbling with each other, and that's not nice.

I don't like politicans. If you're a politican, I know 3 things about you...you lie, steal, and cheat.
Hillary will be no worse, no better than any other politican. She will lie, steal and cheat. So will anyone involved in the cluster fuck we call an election.

I further think a lot of it is because she's a woman barging into a predominately male position. How DARE she run for office? She's gonna get all hormonal and hit the red button, thus starting the Apocalypse! The nation will fall apart and we'll be overrun by terrorists and Messicans,

I can understand disliking her, but painting her as the AntiChrist, using the "c" word and threatening to lock her up is a tad over the top. We ALL need to calm down a bit; myself included.

It's just horrible! But whoever is elected, he/she will be our President and Commander in Chief.
I can respect the office without respecting the one who occupies it. Remember Nixon? We survived him and LBJ. We' survived, we are better than this.

Remember Nixon?
Funny, Nixon was missing about 800 seconds of tape. Today, we can have blatant bribery from Obama's hand picked Secretary of State. We are the laughing stock of world earning our contempt. No wonder World leaders can kick dirt on America. We are a joke. Bribery is now a legitimate form of business for the US government.
Yet our Democrats protect this level of corruption with a straight face.
Fuck off.
It only gets better.
Obama is trying to blame Russia of the impeding internet blackout. He'll get away with it because a complicit media is spoon feeding useful idiots.
https://investmentwatchblog.com/cyb...ounced-it-has-hacked-russias-electrical-grid/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...-breach-russias-backbone-ahead-possible-elect

Last edited:
Are you telling ME to fuck off? I never fuck off; I linger everywhere...like the fragrance of roses. Or a kitty litter box. You get to choose.

Lighten up a little; It isn't the end of the world. All politicians are corrupt. Our country survived the Vietnam War; we can surely make it thru the Trump/Clinton show.

~ @carolinablue ~

Are you telling ME to fuck off?

...giggle ...giggle ...giggle That's the way it read to me but hey, "I'm A Nasty Woman" who really took offense when the Donald said if he loses the election it will be the biggest waste of his time and money in his life. Isn't that a fine way for someone who is looking to be a servant of the people to talk. That and his political tone, tenor and rhetoric throughout the campaign I have found to be highly offensive no matter how hard his team has tried to walk it back.

Rock that vote @NoBS :)

OMG... I am sooo pulling for Trump right now. The level of butthurt that will be on display the next day will be LEGENDARY. The wailing, crying, gnashing of teeth, the moves to Canada... I am getting hard just thinking about it. Please, God. Let that moron win! TRRRRUUUUMP!!!! lol!

I thought I'd be devastated if Trump actually wins. But then I thought about all the 'I Told You So's' I could lob at everyone when he is the one who devastates this country over the next four years, and that made me smile a bit.

I could lob at everyone when he is the one who devastates this country over the next four years, and that made me smile a bit.

You guys act as if the government, and Trump, are villains in a Bond movie. Like he has a blinking red button on his nightstand that he'll use to launch a nuke while grabbing his wife's pussy. That man couldn't devastate the country in four years if he tried to. Hell, it took Obama eight years and he was a politician before he was elected! :p

Should have covered your bases and said the same about Hilary because here's what will definitely happen if she is elected:

You will pay more taxes and healthcare costs will go up. It will be business as usual as the American public's interests will take a backseat to corporations, Wall Street, insurance companies, etc. Worse case scenario is that we get into a fight with Russia over Hillary's asinine "no-fly zone" she seems so hellbent on implementing.

The funny thing about all that, to me, is her supporters will not be able to blame any of this on the last President (as is usually the tactic) because they put him there as well.

Or, possibly even worse, Hilary will be indicted, or fighting indictments, and the government will be at a standstill for four years -- getting absolutely nothing done. Thirty years of scandal was bound to catch up with her eventually - and I predict that the Clinton Foundation will be the one thing that really mucks things up for her over the server shit.

But the proof is in the pudding - as it was with Obama - the "savior" who gave up after four years and played ball with his real bosses the last four. Change? Lol... yeah, right.

Mark this post, as I will be back to gloat over it four years from now if she wins. :p

@Morbid I totally agree she will have a hard time getting things done for the next two years, but not four. I'm betting that come 2018 the Republicans will lose the house and senate and then things WILL get done. But she's not going to roll over like that punk ass who ran off a stage last night because someone had a piece of paper.

She's going to fight and she'll use her power to push things through and or use her veto power when needed. She may be a bitch, but she's a bitch who gets things done. As for Obama? I'm sorry, but with the unemployment rate setting at 4.7 as of this morning and ten million people insured who were not before and our economy rebounding at a good rate, not sure where you're getting your info that he rolled over and played ball. Sure he compromised a few times, that's how things get done.

Your friend Hugh Howey disagrees with what you said according to his facebook page post this morning. He does agree however the congress with try to block her. But after this election cycle? The Republican will either be running scared or finally doing their fucking jobs so they keep their jobs.

Lighten up a little; It isn't the end of the world. All politicians are corrupt. Our country survived the Vietnam War; we can surely make it thru the Trump/Clinton show.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will. Vietnam was a completely different bag of worms than what we will get with this shit show coming out of this election.

It's amazing how many people don't read what is happening right in front of their eyes. They call it bullshit because it's not being reported.

I honestly have to agree with Pod and NoBS on this. WE are a laughing stock to the rest of the world. I tell you honestly, we will be at war with Russia, if not by June then by the end of the year, if Clinton wins.

Trump has no power people. Even if he did win, he wouldn't be able to do much, with him, I could see us suffering through 4 years of WTFism. Clinton will take us to more wars.

The economy has added nearly 10.7 million jobs. - Yet I still have friends and family members that are out of work
Median household income has gone up $1,140, or 2 percent. - Wow 2 percent increase.... yet cost of living has increased by 26%
The buying power of the average worker’s weekly paycheck is up 4.2 percent.
Median sales prices of existing single-family homes are up 23 percent. - This ties into one further down the list: Housing prices are so high that no one can buy them
The unemployment rate has dropped well below the historical norm; job openings are at a 15-year high. - Still have friends and family unemployed... or even underemployed.
Corporate profits and stock prices have both soared to record highs. - This doesn't seem like a great point to be pushing. Because they sure the fuck aren't passing those profits down chain.
The number of people lacking health insurance has gone down by 16.5 million. - But of those how many still are struggling to afford insurance. Premiums have increased 13-26% this year alone.
The murder rate is down nearly 5 percent, despite an increase in 2015. - THIS has nothing to fucking do with Obama
The number of unauthorized immigrants estimated to be living in the U.S. is down, according to demographers. - Can't argue this one, as "unauthorized" in itself is an unknown
Wind and solar power have quadrupled; coal production has dropped 36 percent; carbon emissions have gone down 12 percent. - No argument here, but there are other environmental issues that they are not talking about.
However, the poverty rate is still 0.3 percentage points higher, and the number of Americans on food stamps is up nearly 36 percent. - The amazing numbers of Jobs created up there, are because 90% of them are underemployed people, so they need to have the help.
Federal debt has more than doubled, and annual federal deficits, after shrinking, are again on the rise. - I could think of about $35 million that went out of country that could have been used here... Hmmm
The homeownership rate has dropped to the lowest point in more than 50 years. - I bought a house, I make decent wage, yet every month I still wonder if it was worth it. But when you can't afford rent because it quadrupled in the past year, there is no fucking way you will be able to get a house. Banks push the no money down process again, we will end up with another crash
Handgun production has more than doubled. - This will only increase. The country is on a verge of revolution, whether you believe it or not.

Look DIAF I get it, you are a diehard Dem. But be honest, there is nothing there that is good. Be realistic. Both parties fucking suck. The 2 party system is going to destroy us, because god forbid "you vote for anyone other than A or B, you are just voting for A or B"

He did great things and yet you some how expected a magic button effect instead? No one, but baby Jesus, could come down and snap a finger and have every person satisfied.
Here is the deal. I voted for him second term because he did get screwed in his first term. But I'm sorry he fucking sucked.

ACA is nothing but a joke. Prior to signing full time here at the place I'm at, I was paying $700/mo in insurance for me, and me alone, and the deductible was a wonderful $9000. Don't tell me that he "worked miracles".

Call me a nihilist, but I tend to think realist. We are on pace to becoming a foot note in the world at large, and we have no one to blame but ourselves. Little miss Hillary connived, cajoled and corrupted her way to this nomination, she is not the best choice, the best choice backed away before he lost his grandkids.

Wow, can you be even more of a condescending person than you are? Really? you think I give a fuck about change?

My biggest argument is that Hillary is only going to bring us even more war than what we have now, 4 more years of the same BS that is getting us no where fast.

Oh except more corporate profits that we will never see, a world that ridicules us.

At this point, I don't fucking care. I am off to the weapons store, going to buy my AR-15 and my 5000 rounds of ammo! Because god forbid, the world is going to end due to change. Hah.

That's awesome, isn't it? The Minneapolis police are complicit in assault and affray.

Well, they are "Deplorables", aren't they?
[doublepost=1478573134,1478572766][/doublepost]

Change is scary and fear causes anger and I understand it. I know why people act the way they do and why they rail against is but though the pace is slow, we are moving forward.

Totes adressed all of the errors in your judgements.

I'll just take this one. What change? You've written hundreds of words about how great the Obama administration was/is, and how Hitlery, your Fuhrer will continue this great work.

But you "understand" peoples fear of change? You're the one wailing and gnashing about change. You're afraid of change.

So much so that you make ridiculous statements about the US economy.

Obama sold you out when he donated your money to the juggernaut banks. He sold you out to the insurance companies.

You're delusional.

Today is the day ladies and gentlemen. Just got back from casting my vote here in Michigan where the lines are loooong and the mood serious. My bet is that the long held blue state of Michigan will remain so.

I loved his statement "this will be the biggest waste of time and money evarrrr, guys, if I don't win." Now, that is a man with conviction.

But that statement from the Donald is how he genuinely feels. Donald Trump has always put his interests at the top of every column and has never been particular about questionable methods to keep them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back