• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
01/13/18

A 29-year-old woman who police say fatally stabbed her husband in the neck during a fight in their Brooklyn home was charged with murder early Saturday.

Rochelle Watson-Stanley was taken into custody at her home on Howard Ave. near Blake Ave. in Brownsville after she called police around 10:15 p.m. Friday and confessed to the stabbing, authorities said.

The couple's feud first took a violent turn when Watson-Stanley's 51-year-old husband, who was not immediately identified, punched his wife in the mouth and split her lip, cops said.

Watson-Stanley responded by plunging a knife into his neck, according to police.

Medics rushed her husband to Kings County Hospital, where he died.

Neighbors on the ground floor of the two-family home overheard the pair arguing upstairs starting around 8 p.m. Friday.

The couple, who police said are married by common law, have two young children together, neighbors said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...r-admitting-stabbed-husband-article-1.3754672

Why isn’t this self defense? He punched her in the face! Men have killed women before with just their fists.

Why isn’t this self defense? He punched her in the face! Men have killed women before with just their fists.
Maybe she already had the knife out and he punched her trying to stop her.

I remember one domestic disturbance that I responded to as an MP in the Army. We get to the house and the husband is a little Puerto Rican dude, probably about 5'6" and maybe 120 lbs soaking wet. The wife is a huge black woman, nearly 6' tall, probably about 250 lbs. The little guy was begging us to take him to jail for the night. We obliged, and called his company commander to tell him what was up and the guy was staying overnight to protect himself.

It’s funny how everyone is talking about my dad death here but doesn’t know the real truth, first the punching in the face happened but it didn’t happened that day cause it was couple months back she even said it her self but she never reported it to the police the reason she killed my dad cause he was going to leave her for another woman she gotten jealous as the ADA lady told me she said he was facing her when she stabbed him in the neck but he was by the door and blood splatter was at the door and they were in the kitchen by the sink arguing my dad was drunk that night he told her how he felt didn’t want to be with her when he was going back outside that’s when she attacked him with the knife my 4 year old sister and the child she had for my father was in the house, the article said she called the police at 10:15pm but on my dad death certificate it said he died since 8:59pm my father did everything for that lady she came with nothing he helped her become a teacher was going to help her buy a new car get her license and bought her 4K worth of furniture set and she came back to the apartment wanted to run over me cause I was the only one brought her family with her me and a guy she brought almost got caught up in a brawl he pulled out a sisscor to come at me with so for those who think they know y’all really don’t and I will speak up and let y’all know the truth about this I’ll have no one talk bad or look down on my dad when he helped and cared about so people even people that claim they was his friend testifying against him even his own so called best friend Donald serret just to screw with his baby mother that killed him I won’t say anything else.

Last edited:
It’s funny how everyone is talking about my dad death here but doesn’t know the real truth, first the punching in the face happened but it didn’t happened that day cause it was couple months back she even said it her self but she never reported it to the police the reason she killed my dad cause he was going to leave her for another woman

It sounds like your dad was a liar and a cheater ... you see, you leave first, because you're unhappy and have some thinking to do ... you don't leave for another woman, and you don't punch the woman your leaving in the face either. Don't do what he did in his relationships okay ... be better than that ... Love your Dad as much as you want, but at the same time there is a lesson here for you and don't leave with out it okay.

*** like maybe she was mental ... the thing about mental is ..some people are organically mental ... and for others its situational ... they get driven there. Hence the words ... Driven CRAZY! !!! ... or stabby ... what ever suits you dude.

Best wishes getting over your loss and much luck in life ... Merry Christmas !!!

It sounds like your dad was a liar and a cheater ... you see, you leave first, because you're unhappy and have some thinking to do ... you don't leave for another woman, and you don't punch the woman your leaving in the face either. Don't do what he did in his relationships okay ... be better than that ... Love your Dad as much as you want, but at the same time there is a lesson here for you and don't leave with out it okay.

*** like maybe she was mental ... the thing about mental is ..some people are organically mental ... and for others its situational ... they get driven there. Hence the words ... Driven CRAZY! !!! ... or stabby ... what ever suits you dude.

Best wishes getting over your loss and much luck in life ... Merry Christmas !!!
I know I'm a year late but my dad never cheated on her, whole brawl started about the guy that suppose to be my dad best friend went back and told her stuff about him and another woman reason why my dad didn't want to be with her because she did some stuff too, y'all got to understand you cant just look at one side of the story because i said my dad wanted someone else that mean doesn't mean he's cheating, she has done something which made him not want to be with her anymore and I don't blame him for that whole time she had anger building up inside of her because his called best friend Donald serret wanted to be with my dad baby mama he didn't know at the time he was always around her i heard from a lot of people on the block so everything was out of anger because she did what she did, my dad didn't want a relationship with her anymore and his best friend was going back and telling her everything, yes i believe she was mental because I was just 19 in NY handling my dad funeral by myself next thing you know she and her family members came back to the house raided it started taking everything even for my dad stuff she didn't even buy and her cousin wanted to fight me he pulled a scissor me threatening to stab me all that they took out my dad and wanted to take out his son too, one of my other family member was their and caught everything on video. FYI all these article say's their married they where never married at all not even close.

Last edited:
Back