• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1709306916500.png

28-year-old Deon Williams was found guilty of raping and impregnating the 11-year-old daughter of a friend.

He was given a forty year and must serve half of the sentence before he will be eligible for parole

Williams was friends with the mother of the child and often stayed overnight in the home.

Williams reportedly tole the girl he would hurt her and her family if she told anyone.

A family member notified police after giving the girl a pregnancy test when she started showing signs of pregnancy.

The baby was placed for adoption.

Source Article

There is no rehabbing someone like this. Research has shown time and time again that pedophiles have a ginormous recidivism rate. Just kill him and be done with it. My oldest is 13 and I CANNOT imagine her having to carry a pregnancy to term and give birth. There is no therapy that will make that okay.

why was the little girl made to carry to term and how could she conscent to what ever happened to her baby?? i honestly think it would have been better for her mental and physical health had she been given an abortion as soon as pregnancy was confirmed.... an 11 years old body is not fully developped to carry a baby and for sure not mentally prepared to having a child.. that poor child will always carry with her the fact that she gave up her first born (and maybe her only one due to compliations at that age) that it , i think, would have been much less cruel to explain to her that what happened to her was NO FAULT of her own, she isn't and shouldn't make the blame hers but blame the s.o.b adult pedo and because of her age and her body not being fully grown it was safer for her and yes also the child to have an abortion and that, again, was not her fault or her choice.

why was the little girl made to carry to term and how could she conscent to what ever happened to her baby?? i honestly think it would have been better for her mental and physical health had she been given an abortion as soon as pregnancy was confirmed.... an 11 years old body is not fully developped to carry a baby and for sure not mentally prepared to having a child.. that poor child will always carry with her the fact that she gave up her first born (and maybe her only one due to compliations at that age) that it , i think, would have been much less cruel to explain to her that what happened to her was NO FAULT of her own, she isn't and shouldn't make the blame hers but blame the s.o.b adult pedo and because of her age and her body not being fully grown it was safer for her and yes also the child to have an abortion and that, again, was not her fault or her choice.
Because Texas forces births.

There's a possibility that nobody knew or thought the girl was pregnant until too much time passed for an abortion to be an option.
A family member notified police after giving the girl a pregnancy test when she started showing signs of pregnancy. unless she was a very chubby little girl i would think that signs of pregnancy would be noticed quite early and @Alxprkrkrls and that rule should not apply if a child was raped and got pregnant...

Last edited:
There are degrees of signs of pregnancy. She was young enough that periods would be irregular anyway. She may have liked wearing baggy clothes Saying she's sick in the morning might make adults think she's trying to get out of school. Gaining some weight makes sense around that age just before they shoot up like beans poles.

I'm willing to bet it was only once the weight was obviously pregnancy shaped and she started the waddle walk before someone got suspicious.

My friend got pregnant at 11. Had the baby at 12. No one knew she was pregnant and we saw her every day. She always wore track suits and she was really tall so the weight just made her look healthier. Her family found out when she came down the stairs and told her grandma she was in labor. It happens.

Maybe the family or even the child decided that they did not want to kill the baby.

If she was at the end of the second trimester or in the beginning of the third I can understand the family's decision.

I support and appreciate that this family gave the baby a chance at life and made the ultimate sacrifice of putting that baby up for adoption.

Now the family needs to focus on the girl by giving her unconditional support and getting her into therapy where she can grieve how she needs to about what happened to her and the loss of this baby.

There is no rehabbing someone like this. Research has shown time and time again that pedophiles have a ginormous recidivism rate. Just kill him and be done with it. My oldest is 13 and I CANNOT imagine her having to carry a pregnancy to term and give birth. There is no therapy that will make that okay.
There is no fixing except a bullet.You are correct in that

She was probably too far along in her pregnancy to have an abortion. Unfortunately, whenever a girl gets her period her body determines it is developed enough to become pregnant and carry a baby in her womb...
No matter what, Mother Nature has all the say in that situation... I hope she is able to lead the best life possible moving forward

She was probably too far along in her pregnancy to have an abortion. Unfortunately, whenever a girl gets her period her body determines it is developed enough to become pregnant and carry a baby in her womb...
No matter what, Mother Nature has all the say in that situation... I hope she is able to lead the best life possible moving forward
mother nature might dictate when the body is ready but not the mind set the mentality of children ... and 11 year old in today's society is a CHILD and shouldn't be carrying a child... now if only some s.o.b. perv would see that 11 years old is a child and keep their pecker in their trousers two lives wouldn't get screwed up by his actions.... so yes they deserve never to breath the same free air as the rest of society..

Back