• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't know how to edit, but to clarify~ and respond to the WTFs~ I wasn't being an asshole. I don't do FB so I don't know how pictures and such are arranged. There was absolutely nothing in me that initially thought that first picture was of the baby. Could be how I looked at it on my phone. Could be that I was tired and a little drunk. I shall try my best to only post on DD when I am in tip-top shape!

I guess a few weeks ago, according to his cousin, babys daddy went to the local police dept about his son. They stated to him it wasnt an emergency. He contacted the national center for missing and exploited children, and they wouldnt do anything without a police report. Time was passing and he was frantic finding his babies momma. Then someone , a few days ago, sent him the pics of childs injuries. We know those pics were before he was murdered. At least a couple of months ago. Thats when the local police took action.

I guess a few weeks ago, according to his cousin, babys daddy went to the local police dept about his son. They stated to him it wasnt an emergency. He contacted the national center for missing and exploited children, and they wouldnt do anything without a police report. Time was passing and he was frantic finding his babies momma. Then someone , a few days ago, sent him the pics of childs injuries. We know those pics were before he was murdered. At least a couple of months ago. Thats when the local police took action.
Who the fuck is that someone that sent these pics? I personally hold them responsible. I hate having this much HATE!!

Man, I am having a lazy day and just went through a shit ton of comments/ posts/ pics/ drama on her FB. Holy dumbness. It sucks enough that a kid would have to be brought up around so many idiots, but apparently poor Colton had it far worse.

It's weird that the alleged boyfriend one (Turner or whatever) is almost never ever mentioned on her FB. I think I saw it once and it was from years ago. The off/on/off/on relationship of her and the baby daddy, Brandon, is clearly documented.

So much dumb white trash drama, holy F.

I don't know how to edit, but to clarify~ and respond to the WTFs~ I wasn't being an asshole. I don't do FB so I don't know how pictures and such are arranged. There was absolutely nothing in me that initially thought that first picture was of the baby. Could be how I looked at it on my phone. Could be that I was tired and a little drunk. I shall try my best to only post on DD when I am in tip-top shape!
i had to give you the funny because half of us (even if they don't admit it) don't post in tip-top shape.

i had to give you the funny because half of us (even if they don't admit it) don't post in tip-top shape.
I appreciate that!!! Can you tell me how to post something then??? I'm wearing the tard-ware shirt.
Trying desperately to catch on.
I don't even know how I ended up here, but the couch I bought for this place will be delivered on Thursday.

I appreciate that!!! Can you tell me how to post something then??? I'm wearing the tard-ware shirt.
Trying desperately to catch on.
I don't even know how I ended up here, but the couch I bought for this place will be delivered on Thursday.
Unless u r Bold, the edit button will only be there for a short amount of time, a few minutes I believe. Go bold and u can edit forever!

Unless u r Bold, the edit button will only be there for a short amount of time, a few minutes I believe. Go bold and u can edit forever!
Bold, member bold?
No problem giving $ to this site. It's just become my new favorite pastime. I'm just not computer savvy, but I'm trying to get the hang of it. In slow motion. I'm usually a fairly quick learner, but there's SO much going on here that I can only process so much detriment at a time. Throwing in technical shit I have no clue about is not fair in the mix.
Thanks for your advice! I'm learning something new every day using this site! (Not the crappy stuff.. internet stuff). :)

There is so much I can't wrap around. Perusing (ahem, stalking) her FB page before it was pulled offline last night, I just marveled at how all the things I stumbled across were just some of thr most backwoods shit I've ever heard. This baby was failed at every turn. And of course thru won't release details but they are saying the breeder had multiple contacts with CPS. How did they miss his signs of abuse? I found many pics, dating back to when he was under 1, where there was enough facial bruising to be suspicious. When did people stop feeling it was better safe than sorry?

Story...in 2011 I was a victim of domestic violence. There was a restraining order against my daughter's father. It was pretty bad & he faced 75 years in prison. I would not break the restraining order & let him see her and also stopped connecting with anyone i knew to be reporting back to him while the case wound it's way through the courts. Suddenly, almost daily, welfare checks by officers were being made to my home after anonymous calls were made to CPS. The police called them "vengeance calls". They'd come in, check things over, make sure power & water were on, and that there was food in the home. And obviously that there were no obvious signs of abuse. And I was NEVER once angry. Because I would rather they check a million false calls...then miss a single real one. And that's how it should be.

When it appeared 2-year-old Colton Turner was having a seizure, his parents took him to a motel because they were afraid of being arrested if they took him to a hospital, court documents show.
the boy’s mother, and Michael Brandt Turner, Work’s boyfriend, both face a charge of tampering with physical evidence after police found Colton Turner’s body buried near Felter Lane in Southeast Austin.

Those two gems are from the "seizure" link above. First it wasn't the parents, it was the "mother" and her boyfriend, I know it's petty but it drives me nuts. Second, who takes their child to a fucking motel when they have a seizure other than these two fuckheads?

So. First she told cops that Colton was with friends.... then kidnapped with the blanket she buried him in.... then that she just GAVE him away at some fas food joint?!?

"Colton had hit his head on the air conditioning unit inside of the motel room as the result of Colton being assaulted. From that point, Colton was unable to walk and was not acting normal,” the document reads." [Taken from site]

They updated this link I think with more info.
http://kxan.com/2014/09/15/mom-colton-turner-had-a-seizure-and-was-buried/

Sounds like the boyfriend is the one doing most of the talking.

Basically, after months of abuse, they beat this baby so badly that he became seriously ill, they tried to hide him away from people one last time but he never made it. The whole motel /killing/dumping scenario just reminds me so much of Tylea Moore .

The only truth in this while shit stain of a story from these inbreds is probably that poor Colton had a seizure. He probably had many ..after being beaten in the head. And them saying ' his body might have bruises where he previously fell etc..' Their lies would be hilariously cringe inducing embarrassing bull to anyone listening if the situation wasn't so evil and tragic. Do these people really think anyone believes their outlandish story?!

First she told cops that Colton was with friends.... then kidnapped with the blanket she buried him in.... then that she just GAVE him away at some fas food joint?!?
Here we go again. Like we've never heard shit like this before...

Not directed at you @shezrai , just happened to quote you.:)

So according to the affidavit she woke up the morning of July 7th and Colton had passed.

July 7th she was on Facebook commenting on posts about sick people at 12:01 pm.

Read this blog
http://theflounce.com/texan-casey-anthony-megan-work-lying-police-missing-son/

Near the bottom of the blog before the comments is the picture of her comment. I wish I knew what she was commenting on.

The rotten ecard she posted on September 8th is ... I dunno. .. just see for yourself.

I'm stunned how easily this mother was able to erase her beautiful little boy's life and DEATH from her life...as if he never even existed after they buried him in a damn purple blanket back in the woods somewhere. I hope this is a death penalty case and I hope her social media is used to helped convict her. Telling that she vanished for a month after killing and burying Colton. RIP baby boy. You were loved. You deserved better than you got.

Took a month off to clear her mind...ooooooooh that pisses me off so bad...cruising...listening to music...as if she hasn't a care in the world. Nail her ass to the wall prosecutor's!

Im wondering too, how she just lived as if nothing happened. That her little boy died and she buried him in the woods, was like it occured to her hamster.
Im not sorry in saying that the death penalty is most deserving in this case.

Thank you for writing this up @Whisper.

My daughter knew Colton's mother socially for a couple of years and had, in fact, run into her while out dancing a week before they found Colton's body. My daughter asked about Colton and the mother responded he was doing great and was excited about becoming a big brother. Later that same night another of my daughter's friends asked Megan about Colton and he was told that she had left him with some friends in west Texas while she tried to straighten her life out and she never mentioned being pregnant. It wasn't until the day his body was found that my daughter and this friend compared stories and realized what had been happening. But I feel like that people who were closer to her had indications that something was bad wrong and they HAD made reports to CPS, 4 reports total. Two had been closed and two were still open at the time of his death. The pictures were not shown to police until a family member (Megan's cousin) contacted an old best friend of Megan's through Facebook and asked if she had seen her and included the pictures as attachments. That friend went STRAIGHT to the police and THAT is when they started looking for Colton. Up until then, no one had reported anything to the police, not even the bio dad who had very little contact with his son.

So many people failed this little boy, first and foremost his "mother". But there are others who are culpable as well. CPS is one of them.

RIP little Colton. <3

So according to the affidavit she woke up the morning of July 7th and Colton had passed.

July 7th she was on Facebook commenting on posts about sick people at 12:01 pm.

Read this blog
http://theflounce.com/texan-casey-anthony-megan-work-lying-police-missing-son/

Near the bottom of the blog before the comments is the picture of her comment. I wish I knew what she was commenting on.

The rotten ecard she posted on September 8th is ... I dunno. .. just see for yourself.

I cannot believe she posted that Rotten ecard about burying bodies, this woman has no soul.

Work is being represented by Austin criminal defense attorney Darla Davis, who served as an assistant district attorney in Travis County for 13 years. Meanwhile, Turner — recently transferred to the Travis County Jail from San Saba County — is being represented by defense attorney William White. Both Worker and Turner are being held in the Travis County Jail on $250,000 bond, jail records showed Tuesday.

... there were four known abuse complaints made to CPS regarding Colton’s well-being. An Austin police warrant affidavit released Monday requesting a search of Work’s Facebook page contends CPS “was advised” of photos showing bruises and injuries on Colton’s back and face.

http://kxan.com/2014/09/17/meagan-work-and-michael-brandt-turners-court-date-set/

Her Past:
There are now questions about Meagan's youth and if that also played a role. Inside the Williamson County courthouse are dozens of pages from her past. She and two sisters were removed from a home in Round Rock in a Child Protective Services investigation.
The caseworker said the home was filthy. There were piles of dog feces on the floor of every room of the home. There were hypodermic needles reportedly from her parents' drug use.
Both parents have criminal histories. Sidney Work's rap sheet goes all the way back to 2004, with dozens of arrests -- mostly for drugs, violence and driving under the influence. Sidney Work was also accused of sexually abusing the girls.
Work's mother Tayleen has also had several arrests. The children also reported seeing domestic violence. It's just one of multiple CPS cases that began from when Meagan Work was two years old until she was 13 and removed from the home.
The reason this is important is this is information the defense would use if and when Work goes to trial.

http://www.keyetv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/meagan-works-troubled-youth-20807.shtml

There is a video at that link. It has pictures of her dad and mom. Judging by his face, her dad is a freak.

Last edited:
Her past sucks, seriously, I'm not kidding, that's a crappy childhood. But, having a crappy childhood doesn't negate one's responsibility to parent, protect and not murder their own children. She's still responsible for what happened to her son either by commission or omission, regardless of her bad childhood.

Tayleen's criminal history includes multiple arrests for possession, DWI and theft. Sidney's record includes charges of theft, possession, public intoxication and cruelty to animals.
dirty dishes, dog feces on the carpet and numerous hypodermic needles on the floor in their bedroom. The report says Tayleen got the needles because she had diabetes.
Drug tests for both parents came back positive for cocaine, although it details how the two dyed their hair to try to alter the results.
The paperwork shows Sidney completed a sex offender evaluation and contained four out of five risk factors and that he not be allowed unsupervised contact with his children. The girls went to live with other family for about nine months, then in foster care for about year.
The report also says therapists diagnosed Meagan with adjustment disorder, mixed anxiety and depression.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local/2014/09/16/meagan-works-family-history/15742015/
Just a little more in depth about her parents.

Back