• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I read this, and read this again. Where were the pics originally obtained? I'm slow. I didn't even realize the 1st pic was of the baby. Most 2 years olds are still in diapers. I thought it was an older kid all scratched up and bruised. :(

I read this, and read this again. Where were the pics originally obtained? I'm slow. I didn't even realize the 1st pic was of the baby. Most 2 years olds are still in diapers. I thought it was an older kid all scratched up and bruised
the father posted them on fb..the boy was only a few days shy of three.

This story hits way to close to home. I've been a member of this site for years and am always appalled at these stories. This one though I live in cedar park. One of my very close friends knows megan. She was friends with my friends roommate and used to come to her house all the time. She said she is a promiscuous drug user which is obviously the case. This whole thing just breaks my heart

I read this, and read this again. Where were the pics originally obtained? I'm slow. I didn't even realize the 1st pic was of the baby. Most 2 years olds are still in diapers. I thought it was an older kid all scratched up and bruised. :(
He was almost 3 and all of mine have been out of diapers by 2.

I don't know if that's even a kid's back.
The fathers hand is in the pic, the length of the kids back is only an inch or so longer than his fathers hand, It is definitely a childs back

ETA..I don't know if its the fathers hand or even a mans hand..not that it makes much difference the comparison of the childs back to an adults hand is still the same.

Last edited:
I just enjoyed the ppl slamming this nasty ho on her fb page. She deserves it. I saw posts all over her photos in the last two days that r less than complimentary. She seemed to think she was hot as shit in all the bikini shots....."haha, I was drunk (in 2011, makes her a sophomore and prego at the time)". He's been missing and she's posting like nothing is up?!
Ugh, my blood pressure will currently prevent me from getting any sleep. I want one and haven't had one yet, she's blessed with an adorable one and does THAT to him??

Those pictures literally make me sick. If u had photos, and all these friends claim they wanted to help, but couldn't, or didn't, where the fuck was CPS while this angel was alive?!?!

:mad::rage::punch:

I don't get it either. If it is known that she was living in a car with her child and someone was able to get these pics, I just don't understand..

I don't get it either. If it is known that she was living in a car with her child and someone was able to get these pics, I just don't understand..
Ok im slow, I see what you are saying now, you got me wondering too. at first I thought the father took the pics but it looks like a ladies hand.

What is the police theory of the crime? The abandonment charge makes me wonder. Did she beat him into a coma and drop him off in the woods still breathing?

Did these child killers learn nothing from Casey Anthony? Not reporting them missing doesn't help you. I hope she DIDN'T learn to keep her mouth shut from Casey. I'd love to hear how this little bitch tries to spin it..

Another Casey Anthony?
Why, when they had the child with them to take those pics, did they not take the child straight to the police station and show them personally? SMH

I just enjoyed the ppl slamming this nasty ho on her fb page. She deserves it. I saw posts all over her photos in the last two days that r less than complimentary. She seemed to think she was hot as shit in all the bikini shots....."haha, I was drunk (in 2011, makes her a sophomore and prego at the time)". He's been missing and she's posting like nothing is up?!
Ugh, my blood pressure will currently prevent me from getting any sleep. I want one and haven't had one yet, she's blessed with an adorable one and does THAT to him??

Those pictures literally make me sick. If u had photos, and all these friends claim they wanted to help, but couldn't, or didn't, where the fuck was CPS while this angel was alive?!?!

:mad::rage::punch:
Another Casey Anthony!!

I don't think it was the father that took those pics. Someone took pics and showed them to mom's best friend...she went to the police...based on having seen those pics...she may have contacted the father then...then the pics started circulating and made their way to dad. He was trying via FB and other means to get ahold of mom even asking if anyone knows her to have her contact him more than once. He was involved with this child to some level as there are recent pics of him and Colton on his FB. She was obviously avoiding contact with the dad cuz she knew her son was already damaged/dead...just like she avoided eye contact, dodged questions and made excuses for his whereabouts to her bff and the police. The clues weren't strong enough for one person to pick up on until people started comparing notes...they realized the child hadn't been seen in a LONG time...and someone was smart enough to take pics. IMHO from what I've read.

I really need to go back to dad's FB and see the date the pic's of scratches and bruises to head were posted. Or if someone else does let me know pls...cuz that would change my opinion somewhat.

I really need to go back to dad's FB and see the date the pic's of scratches and bruises to head were posted. Or if someone else does let me know pls...cuz that would change my opinion somewhat.
From what I gather, the pics were taken a couple months ago, and it was just a few days ago , someone sent them to the bio dad. Im really pissed if that was true. The person who took those had a golden opportunity to save that child and instead, waited.
Anybody here wouldve freaked the hell out and called the police, asap. Cause thats abuse on that little body. Anyone here wouldve called the police if they saw that fb selfie with her and that little guy, with his face sporting those bruises.

The person who took those had a golden opportunity to save that child and instead, waited.
That's what really gets me as well. Why the fuck did you wait? That is some serious bruising and scratches. They obviously were concerned enough to take pics but not concerned enough to report it? That little boy looked so sweet and I'm so sorry that the people in his life FAILED to help him.:rage:

@ms.D . That mark on the side of his face is no accident. Thats if he got hit hard with a switch. And those bruises and welts on his back? No 2 1/2 year old should have that.

And that healing black eye. .god damn that was probably awful in its prime to look at. No one questioned that?

That's what really gets me as well. Why the fuck did you wait? That is some serious bruising and scratches. They obviously were concerned enough to take pics but not concerned enough to report it? That little boy looked so sweet and I'm so sorry that the people in his life FAILED to help him.:rage:
In some cases those who know & do nothing is just as guilty as the one responsible for the injuries! & should be charged accordingly, IMO! I will be interested in learning more about this case. Something tells me this is just the tip of the iceberg.

@ms.D . That mark on the side of his face is no accident. Thats if he got hit hard with a switch. And those bruises and welts on his back? No 2 1/2 year old should have that.
Were you thinking that I thought it was an accident?

Anybody here wouldve freaked the hell out and called the police, asap.

Hell, my EIGHT year old (at the time) granddaughter reported to a teacher when her friend came to school with a big bruise on her forehead! WTF were these people thinking? They wanted to protect the mother and not the baby?!?!

I feel horrible for the dad. Yes, he should have grown the hell up when his baby was born and taken a much more active role, but at least (to our knowledge) he didn't abuse him!

This cum receptacle monster couldn't even care for herself, how did the people in her life think she could care for this sweet, innocent baby?

Like many of you, my brain screamed "Casey Anthony" when I first started reading this story. I hope to God it doesn't end the same way.

ETA: The girl with the bruise on her forehead told Children and Youth (PA's CPS) that her father punched her because she hadn't fully cleared the table. While I don't know the full outcome, the child told my granddaughter that her dad got "in trouble" and now they have to go talk to a lady about it. (The child's version). I'm proud of my granddaughter for doing the right thing. The teacher that day was a substitute and didn't do a thing. After school, with tears in her eyes, my granddaughter told me what happened, so I called the school and reported both the abuse and the sub. The school counselor called me back (from home) in less than a minute. That's exactly the way things SHOULD happen the moment abuse is suspected. Also, I don't know what happened to her, but we haven't seen the sub since that day in March of this year.

Last edited:
I'm not excusing the people that did not report the bruises...
My son learned how to walk the day after his first birthday. The day after that he learned to RUN. Run and stare at his feet while he was doing it. He never had black eyes or bruises all over his body but did have to go to the ER for falling into the coffee table and splitting his brow open. The doctor used super glue.
My point is.. Was she telling people that her son was just clumsy? Were people even questioning her parenting? Kids do hurt themselves all the time BUT it seems like some people were concerned enough to take pics.
Would of, could of, but didn't.

Last edited:
Ok. On July 4th, megan commented on bio dads timeline...come here! Lets just go. Far away.
On August 3rd..hes asking for help in contacting megan.
On August 14th..hes again asking for help contacting her. That this is getting old in her avoidance of him.
So. In a month or less, she did something or let someone kill that child. And then avoided the dad and any questions about the little guy. Goes on as nothing happened. Trying to find a job.
Shes a stone cold bitch.

Now there are several people commenting on her FB page that there were MANY people involved, that MANY people knew the whereabouts of poor little Colton's body. :( Of course I have no way of knowing if any of these people know the truth, but it's interesting reading nonetheless.

Now there are several people commenting on her FB page that there were MANY people involved, that MANY people knew the whereabouts of poor little Colton's body. :( Of course I have no way of knowing if any of these people know the truth, but it's interesting reading nonetheless.
if thats the case, that others led police to coltons untimely, lonely burial, then those people deserve to be purged also from this earth.

Back