• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Zachery Robert Rodrick Walsh, 30, was arrested after reportedly telling city police he had spanked his 6-month-old son for not eating.
After the baby's diaper was removed, offices reported seeing "red marks, bruising... (and) blood welts."

"From the looks of the injuries, it appeared this had happened more than once, as some of the (bruises) were fresh and old," an officer wrote.

"Redness" was also observed on the boy's left cheek and nose.
Walsh reportedly admitted to spanking the baby on his buttocks, saying "the child wasn't eating so he disciplined (him)." The father denied striking the infant on his face.
According to an affidavit, the boy's mother said when she witnessed the spanking, she "got up and walked outside to go smoke."

Walsh — preliminarily charged with battery resulting in serious bodily injury to a person under the age of 14 —continued to be held in the Delaware County jail on Monday under a $10,000 bond.

Mom is a useless cum rag it seems.

Indeed. I would've been happy to take such a course because I was quite inexperienced.

If it was true the child wouldn't eat it may have been because he needed burping. Or maybe he wasn't hungry. Nothing is going to happen if a 6-mo-old baby misses one feeding. If the problem doesn't seem to be temporary, make a doctor's appointment to find out what is going on. How hard is that?

If he won't eat the baby food, give him a bottle, sit him in his bed/playpen/whatever, and walk away. He'll most likely fall asleep in a few minutes and then you don't need to "discipline" him. Which the way I figure is him beating the baby cause the baby dared to not do what "daddy" wanted him to.

If he won't eat the baby food, give him a bottle, sit him in his bed/playpen/whatever, and walk away. He'll most likely fall asleep in a few minutes and then you don't need to "discipline" him. Which the way I figure is him beating the baby cause the baby dared to not do what "daddy" wanted him to.
i had one that at six months was the perfect food spitter lmao if it was something he didn't want or liked well i would be wearing it... he loved his purried veggies but fruits not at all and yea i wore lots of that ... did i spank him? shake him? heck no but i found a way to fool him lmao saved some veggies just enough to dip the bottom of his fruit filled spoon in as all the tasted was the veggies at the bottom of the spoon and down went the fruits so mommy was happy and baby food stain free mostly lol and baby had his fruits...

Most likely he “spanked” the baby when ever he was irritated! The infant was scared of him and not in the mood to eat! Both of the adults don’t deserve the privilege of caring for the baby.! The male will seriously injure the wee baby and the female will stand by and allow it! Rehome the infant, off to the spay & Nueter clinic and prison with the adults!

My younger son had a problem, not sure what it was called but I was told to put up with it and he would grow out of it, which he did at about 15mos old. He was a world champion puker, not spit up, projectile vomiting. Dr. thought I was just nervous and didn't believe me until he did it at the office once. I had him sitting on the table waiting and he did it, landed about 6 foot away. Dr. changed his mind. We also had to wean him earlier because he was taking in too much air, so on to the cup, which he would put the far side of the cup up to his mouth and basically pour the drink all over himself. That happened numerous times. But still, he lives. He's 38 now, lives with his girlfriend and works. I didn't even scuff him up.

A Muncie mother was arrested this week on a neglect charge, four days after her husband was accused of battering her infant son.

Savanna Maryeilse Walsh, 28, was preliminarily charged with neglect of a dependent and failure to report child abuse.

She was released from the Delaware County jail on Wednesday after posting a $6,000 bond.

From the article:
(A police report indicated the child was born last August. A family member who contacted The Star Press on Thursday maintained the child was more than two years old.)
WTF?? so a 2 year old is the size of a 6 month old?!
Or something else going on?!

1713454419997.png

1713454427733.png

Condition - Adult:

1. Community Service, Defendant shall complete thirty (30) hours of community service administered and supervised by Delaware County Community Corrections, shall complete said community service within ninety (90) days of release from incarceration, shall pay any associated costs, and shall NOT be permitted to "buy out" of the community service hours., 06/26/2023, Active 06/26/2023

2. Court Ordered Classes, Defendant shall complete the "Coping with Anger, Thinking for Good" education classes and "Partner's in Parenting" class at Delaware County Community Corrections and pay all associated costs., 06/26/2023, Active 06/26/2023

3. DNA Sample, 06/26/2023, Active 06/26/2023

4. Probation, 18 months supervised probation and associated costs, 06/26/2023, Active 06/26/2023

Comment: No Contact Order shall be vacated; however, the Defendant shall have no unsupervised contact with any children under the age of eighteen (18) years, unless pre-approved in writing by the Court's Probation Officer.

Can it be trusted that mom will do the right thing- not sure about that.

If you need to take parenting classes to know you should not physically discipline a 6-month-old you should not be a parent.

Punishing your kids for not eating is just a surefire way to give them an eating disorder, and punishing a literal baby is even dumber than that.

Was forced to eat something I didn't want to as a kid... and then I threw it all back up on them. I tried to tell them. Thankfully, I wasn't in an actually abusive situation, and all that happened was the person that made me eat, was then made to clean up my vomit while the other adult around laughed at them.

It's when the little shits look right at you and giggle while doing something you told them not to do, that's when you chase them down and tickle them til they give up. No beat up babies at my house!
Same at my house my boys are terrific.Sweet funny and kind and I’ve never laid a hand on them.Neither has anyone else. They’d have to kill me first. Poor little baby was scared. He’s definitely been beaten before by this monster and mommy didn’t save him. Sweet baby lived in constant fear and pain no wonder he didn’t want to eat he wanted someone to make it stop.
Post automatically merged:

Punishing your kids for not eating is just a surefire way to give them an eating disorder, and punishing a literal baby is even dumber than that.

Was forced to eat something I didn't want to as a kid... and then I threw it all back up on them. I tried to tell them. Thankfully, I wasn't in an actually abusive situation, and all that happened was the person that made me eat, was then made to clean up my vomit while the other adult around laughed at them.
I was forced to finish everything too because if I didn’t I knew the belt/paddle/switch was coming for my nonexistent ass. That was cruel whoever did that to you.Im sorry that happened and I’m sorry that they laughed. I hated that too when the adults would laugh at me for whatever kid things I did and embarrassed me further.

Last edited:
Same at my house my boys are terrific.Sweet funny and kind and I’ve never laid a hand on them.Neither has anyone else. They’d have to kill me first. Poor little baby was scared. He’s definitely been beaten before by this monster and mommy didn’t save him. Sweet baby lived in constant fear and pain no wonder he didn’t want to eat he wanted someone to make it stop.

I was forced to finish everything too because if I didn’t I knew the belt/paddle/switch was coming for my nonexistent ass. That was cruel whoever did that to you.Im sorry that happened and I’m sorry that they laughed. I hated that too when the adults would laugh at me for whatever kid things I did and embarrassed me further.
<3 Don't worry about laughing, it was pretty funny actually, and no real harm came to me, in my case, the adults were laughing at the other adult who now had to clean up my vomit.

My mom would have murdered anyone who tried to hit me for not eating. We had a couple staying with us, my dad's friends, and while we were having dinner together, there was something I couldn't/wouldn't eat. The husband then tried to force me and shame me into eating it and my mom IMMEDIATELY raised hell (It was pretty glorious.). I wish you and every kid going through that shit had my mom.

Last edited:

Was it liver or lima beans? My step dad made me eat it and Ralph. I still hate that man.

Was it liver or lima beans? My step dad made me eat it and Ralph. I still hate that man.
It was not, though I find both of those repulsive.

It was umm.. french toast. Particularly egg-y french toast.

To be fair, this probably contributed to the adult's ill-fated decision to force me to eat it, I mean, who the hell throws up french toast?

When my granddaughter was in Kgarten, the teacher gave her a snack she would NOT eat. She tried to tell her she wouldn't eat it, please take it. Teacher told her "GO EAT IT"
So she went over to the rainbow rug on the floor dropped her snack and her shorts and peed on it.
Sometimes you just can't make a child do something they already set in their mind, ain't happening....

<3 Don't worry about laughing, it was pretty funny actual, and no real harm came to me, in my case, the adults were laughing at the other adult who now had to clean up my vomit.

My mom would have murdered anyone who tried to hit me for not eating. We had a couple staying with us, my dad's friends, and while we were having dinner together, there was something I couldn't/wouldn't eat. The husband then tried to force me and shame me into eating it and my mom IMMEDIATELY raised hell (It was pretty glorious.). I wish you and every kid going through that shit had my mom.
I was wrong about that I apologize. Misunderstood your comment my dad’s side of the family was full of raging alcoholics They were just mean always doing things to me to scare me or gross me out(wicked weak stomach) then whoever would laugh at me.then tell me I’m too sensitive and can’t take a joke. I forgot most people don’t actually live like that.Your mom sounds like she was a wicked good mom.im sorry for assuming your family was bad.

It was not, though I find both of those repulsive.

It was umm.. french toast. Particularly egg-y french toast.

To be fair, this probably contributed to the adult's ill-fated decision to force me to eat it, I mean, who the hell throws up french toast?
Ohhh no French toast is a staple here with my boys hahaha! Whenever I make it now I’m going to picture you ,looking Beautiful with your blue hair :)

Last edited:
I was wrong about that I apologize. Misunderstood your comment my dad’s side of the family was full of raging alcoholics They were just mean always doing things to me to scare me or gross me out(wicked weak stomach) then whoever would laugh at me.then tell me I’m too sensitive and can’t take a joke. I forgot most people don’t actually live like that.Your mom sounds like she was a wicked good mom.im sorry for assuming your family was bad.
You have no need to apologize! I completely understand why you would assume it was bad, especially given your own circumstances!
Ohhh no French toast is a staple here with my boys hahaha! Whenever I make it now I’m going to picture you ,looking Beautiful with your blue hair :)
1713590822540.png

And of course the gif doesn't work :|

Last edited:
It was liver at our house! That was just disgusting beyond belief! I just wouldn’t eat it. I would just starve myself until the next day. My parents finally compromised: A hamburger pattie would be made for me. But, secretly there was a catch: it would be cooked in the same pan the liver was just cooked in. And it tasted just like liver! So, once again, I went on my hold out and the final compromise was my pattie would be made first, but I couldn’t eat it until we all were eating dinner.

I had many a cold burger pattie, but it was worth it!

Back