• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1658111914294.png

On Wednesday July 15, around noon, police say 38-year-old Nathan Dillon of Evansville, Indiana, was pulled over for driving a motorcycle without a license plate.

When police ran Dillon's information, they say they discovered his license was suspended and that he had been previously convicted of operating without insurance.

According to an affidavit, Dillon said the motorcycle belonged to a friend and couldn't provide proof of insurance. Police say he was placed into handcuffs and transported to the Vanderburgh County Jail.

Authorities with the Evansville-Vanderburgh County Drug Task Force say they obtained a search warrant for Dillon's home. When investigators arrived at the home, they say they saw 23-year-old Lacey Clark run to the back of the house and start throwing pills.

When they searched the house, detectives with the drug task force said they found a variety of different pills and other drugs including cocaine and fentanyl. They say they also found a young child, and an elderly bed-ridden woman.

According to police, the elderly woman was laying in her own feces, and there was dog feces all over the home. They say the drugs found in the home were also within arms-reach of the young child.

Child Protective Services was called to care for the child, and the elderly woman was taken to the hospital for treatment, investigators say.

There really should be a dedicated "feces" forum or category at DD by now. Or a tag cloud: "Child-killing furniture", "Feces", "Stabby", "Cock carousel-riding single mom's killer boyfriend of the week" (Yeah, yeah, hard to abbreviate), "Crackhead neighbor assassin", "Teacher ho", "Christian camp counselor chomo", "Too stupid for a crime career", "Mom-killin' man-child", "Messiah complex", "Entitled cunt", "Florida", and likely a few others, which'll spring to mind at 1:49 AM on Monday, while trying to sleep..

LACEY M CLARK
Earliest Possible Release Date* 02/15/2023

Date of Sentence02/02/2023
DescriptionDEALING IN COCAINE OR NARCOTIC DRUG
Term in Years / Months / Days

Don’t forget, The Killer Couch, deadly bathtub. Or dad’s killer girlfriend!
These people must have lowered scent detection senses? If I smell an overwhelming Oder such as feces or urine I am disgusted and don’t want to be where it is at. If my dog had an accident, very few, I picked it up in minutes! I could never get used to that smell or the air atmosphere inside of the structure! All the dust and critters in the air!

There really should be a dedicated "feces" forum or category at DD by now. Or a tag cloud: "Child-killing furniture", "Feces", "Stabby", "Cock carousel-riding single mom's killer boyfriend of the week" (Yeah, yeah, hard to abbreviate), "Crackhead neighbor assassin", "Teacher ho", "Christian camp counselor chomo", "Too stupid for a crime career", "Mom-killin' man-child", "Messiah complex", "Entitled cunt", "Florida", and likely a few others, which'll spring to mind at 1:49 AM on Monday, while trying to sleep..
lol!

Back