• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police said a 29-year-old Michigan man stabbed his mother and stepfather after the couple asked him to turn off his video games.

Christopher McKinney faces several charges related to the Dec. 11 incident in Madison Heights, including assault with intent to murder and resisting arrest. Prosecutors could upgrade those charges as the stepfather died from his injuries four days after the attack.

Authorities said McKinney's 66-year-old mother and 71-year-old stepfather asked him to stop playing video games in their room so they could go to sleep. In response, McKinney allegedly punched his mother in the face, breaking her nose, and then hit the stepfather multiple times.

According to WDIV, the stepfather grabbed a knife from the kitchen while trying to defend himself and his wife. However, McKinney gained control of the knife and allegedly used it to stab the couple.
1608297233631.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a link Eurotrash can load:

This sounds fishy to me.

In response, McKinney allegedly punched his mother in the face, breaking her nose, and then hit the stepfather multiple times.

According to WDIV, the stepfather grabbed a knife from the kitchen while trying to defend himself and his wife.

So here is the picture I get from this, be it right or wrong:

Son punches mom in the face. He then punches the stepfather a few times. Stepfather leaves the immediate vicinity, enters the kitchen area, gets a knife, turns back around, re-enters the area where the son is and approaches him with it, becoming the aggressor at that moment in time, not so much someone defending or fleeing. Almost predictably, son gets the knife away from him and destroys him with it.

Or maybe, son punches mom in the face for some reason she isn't telling. Maybe she assaulted him first, who knows. Stepdad attacks son, but son fucks him up. Stepdad goes and gets a knife and returns. Son is able to disarm him, and the rest is history.

Cops show up and is there is a side for the police to take, they take Moms, and 29 year old is not in a good mental state to handle that gracefully and the cops turn it into an arrest that the 29 year old is not cooperating with.

I do wonder what actually happened. The reported story seems incomplete to me. There will have been some interesting history and background, here.

Also will mention, off topic but kinda pertinent, the whole taking-away of the knife thing is why nobody recommends women carry knives or melee weapons as self defense against men. Gun or mace is the order of the day on that.

Last edited:
Aww that’s so fuckin sad cause you know for a FACT they were the ones WHO BOUGHT HIM THE DAMN GAME FOH!! I HATE Spoiled little pieces of shit like him who mommy and daddy gave him everything than he goes and kills them!!! Sooooo this is a lesson to you dummy parents that I see buying their kids iPads and computers at the age of four , this will be YOU DEAD SIX FEET UNDER in about 15-20 years mark my words ! Stop spoiling these bastard kids !

Anyone ever notice how when a kid murders their parents its hardly ever because they were abused.
Its always because they took their game or their Iphone or their whatever. Or its because they wont let them see their boy/girlfriend so instead of waiting a couple more years for when they can move out they decide to murder mom and dad so that way they can ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.
And when the little shits are caught, they immediately turn on each other and throw each other under the bus in an attempt to save their own ass. Thats why Im glad I only have cats. I dont wanna have to sleep with one eye open every night thinking my kids going to stick a steak knife in my head.

If you grab a weapon, you have to be prepared to use it, immediately and with full intensity. If you can't, or won't, then leave weapons out of it.
Exactly
Post automatically merged:

Anyone ever notice how when a kid murders their parents its hardly ever because they were abused.
Its always because they took their game or their Iphone or their whatever. Or its because they wont let them see their boy/girlfriend so instead of waiting a couple more years for when they can move out they decide to murder mom and dad so that way they can ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.
And when the little shits are caught, they immediately turn on each other and throw each other under the bus in an attempt to save their own ass. Thats why Im glad I only have cats. I dont wanna have to sleep with one eye open every night thinking my kids going to stick a steak knife in my head.
Ironically I have video games to keep me company

Textbook codependency.

Man-child shouldn't have been in his mom's house at his age, nor awake late enough to keep anyone, including himself, awake at a time when he should have been asleep, because of the need to go to work the next morning to support himself.

The dead stepfather should have made his marriage to his murderer's mom contingent upon her sending him packing prior.

Skinny McKinney likely hasn't played video games for a few years now.

Do you know what a better hobby is than video games and dropping soap in prison? Listening to Lana del Rey.

Post automatically merged:

YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN BEAUTLFUL, LANA

iu

Back