• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Here is a recent one. This is in regards to the kid who killed his family. Someone didn't like that we were biased in our reporting of the fact that he admitted to killing his entire family.

ryan wrote:
i want the article about nick browning takin down becasue of the fact that the
person that wrote it had no idea what the fuck they were talking about and it
is so biased against nick. i personally knew the family and i was a friend to
nick and the whole family. please take the article down.

Morbid replied

No.

Everything that was reported in that article came directly from news sites. So, how about you go tell them the same thing. When they all decide to take down the story about your friend killing his entire family in cold blood, then going out with friends, well...we still wont take it down.

But since we are now on a personal one-on-one relationship, Ryan, and we are now making requests of each other...how about you donating some money to the Dreamin' Demon fund? I figure about 5,000 dollars would be a nice gesture. Or maybe you could get me some good pictures of this murderer? We are having issues finding any.

Just email the sociopath's picture to this email address. Cool. Thanks.

Morbid

I am only posting this one as I do not think it will ever go any further.

You'd figure someone that was friends with the family would be more pissed at Nick. After all, he's the one that nonchalantly killed them all in cold blood.

Yeah, I think Ryan was pissed I suggested that Nick might have been thinking of his inheritance at some point. And also that Nick was being held in the juvenile wing for Entitled Brats. I dunno, it seemed biased to him somehow.

If he was a friend of the whole family, you'd think he'd be a little more upset about his buddy slaughtering the rest of his family than one article on a website.

Back