• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1611937599127.png

A New Oxford man coerced, cajoled and threatened an 11-year-old girl in Iowa — including saying her parents "will die" — to the point that she said she wanted to kill herself, charging documents state.

The man, 42-year-old Michael Lee Sealover Jr., had an idea so that they could "be nice to each other": She should send him a fully nude photograph of herself.

Sealover, is accused of similar activity with five additional girls, four of them age 12 and one 16 years old. Police do not give a time-frame for when the alleged incidents occurred.

Sealover's alleged criminal pattern appeared to be that he would somehow obtain a compromising photo of each victim, using apps such as TextMe, TextNow, KidsChat and Instagram. He would then use that photo in an attempt to blackmail them into furnishing more photos, documents state.

Sealover was arrested during the raid and admitted to engaging in texting the underage girls.

Police said another victim, 16, had several special needs, including diagnoses for ADHD and manic depression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, that's absolutely sickening and heartbreaking. I'm glad that scumbag, Michael Lee Sealover Jr., has been caught and is now behind bars where he belongs. It's truly disturbing how some individuals can stoop so low and prey on innocent children.
While I was surfing the web, I stumbled upon a valuable resource on how to safeguard yourself from blackmail and online predators. Check out digitalinvestigation.com for more information on protecting yourself and your loved ones. Let's spread awareness and put an end to such heinous acts. By the way, I'm new to this forum, and it's great to be part of a community that cares about important issues like this.

Last edited:
An Adams County man will serve up to 25 years in prison after pleading guilty in federal court to charges that he coerced several pre-adolescent girls into sending him sexually explicit images in exchange for cell phones, U.S. Attorney Gerard M. Karam said Wednesday.

Michael Sealover, 45, of New Oxford, was sentenced to 25 years in prison, followed by 15 years of supervised release by U.S. District Court Judge Jennifer P. Wilson, Karam said.
Sealover previously pleaded guilty and admitted to contacting multiple pre-adolescent girls online in July 2020 and coercing and enticing them to send him sexually explicit images at his direction. As part of the scheme, Sealover often posed as a teenage boy to gain the girls’ trust and then enticed his victims to send him sexually explicit images, falsely promising to give the victims cell phones as compensation.

When Sealover’s victims resisted his instructions or expressed despair at being exploited, Sealover would threaten to publish their images online unless they complied with his demands, Karam said.

Sealover's victims were all over the country, including in Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, West Virginia and Iowa.

Now his photo is being published and everyone knows what a low down , worthless waste he is! He took advantage of the minor children, so glad he will spend the next 25 years in prison! Let’s hope his prison mates know what he’s there for and turn him inside out!

Back