• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1693697448789.png

A 24-year-old mother in Wisconsin was arrested this week after she allegedly physically abused her 2-year-old son, violently pulling the child’s hair while livestreaming a video feed on social media. Natasha L. Hunt, of Niagara, was taken into custody on Thursday and charged with one count of felony child abuse — intentionally causing harm and one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
Another woman, 26-year-old Amara Burns, was also arrested in connection with the alleged instance of abuse. She is facing one count each of child abuse — intentionally causing harm, battery to an officer, disorderly conduct and resisting or obstructing an officer, records show.
The alleged abuse took place on Aug. 24 in Niagara, Wisconsin, the Iron Mountain Daily reported. Officers with the Niagara Police Department first learned about the alleged video when they were contacted by both the Dickinson County Sheriff’s Office and the Iron Mountain Police Department as the video made its way around multiple social media providers.

A copy of the criminal complaint obtained by Green Bay Fox affiliate WLUK-TV provided details about what police saw when they viewed the video.

“In the video, [Hunt] approached Amara and [the victim],” the complaint states. “[Hunt] grabbed [the victim] by the hair and began to pull violently, [Hunt] was pulling [the victim’s] head in multiple directions. [Hunt] was looking at the camera with an angry look on her face. [The victim] was saying ‘OW’ repeatedly and began to cry.”
Burns can be seen putting both of her hands up in the air watching Hunt, police said. While she is not seen attempting “to assist” in the pulling of the child’s hair, police noted that she was holding the child “in her lap while [Hunt] committed the physical pain to [the victim].”
“[Burns] did not make any attempt to stop [Hunt],” the complaint states.
After initially pulling the child’s hair, police said Hunt paused for a brief moment before going back and harming the child in an even more violent manner.

“She began pulling [the victim’s] hair again to the point that she pulled [the victim] off [Burn’s] lap and out of the picture. I could hear [the victim] saying ‘OW’ and crying,” the complaint states. “You can see [Hunt] moving around as if she was still pulling [the victim’s] hair. Amara looked in the direction of where this incident was occurring and looked back at the camera smiling. She again made no attempt to stop [Hunt] from harming [the victim].”
After viewing the footage, police questioned the two women, both of whom denied knowing anything about Hunt’s son being abused, WLUK reported. They reportedly even went so far as to deny even posting anything on social media. When police took them into custody, Burns reportedly kicked an officer in the face resulting in the resisting charge.

"They reportedly even went so far as to deny even posting anything on social media."

Oi vey, what morons! There's literally video evidence of the crime because they themselves chose to stream it online, but instead they deny posting anything at all online lmao. "I have never posted anything to social media ever. Facebook? Instagram? What even are those?" Can't wait to see what their scumbag public defenders use to justify literally showing off child abuse. Regardless though, sadly this egg donor will take a plea deal and have her kid back within months.

1706567296326.png

A woman who was seen in a Facebook live video not intervening as another woman pulled her child’s hair received a sentence of three years probation as part of a plea agreement.

Amara Burns pleaded guilty to a charge of Battery or Threat to a Judge, Prosecutor, or Law Enforcement Officer. Other charges she faced were dismissed but read in.
Online court records show on Monday, a judge stayed her 18-month prison sentence, which she would serve if she violated probation.

The case stemmed from a welfare check call made last August, where a father said he saw his two-year-old son’s mother, later identified as Natasha Hunt, pull his child’s hair while streaming on Facebook Live.
The complaint said Burns ignored the police at the door, then when she went outside, officers grabbed her arms and she tried to pull away. The complaint said she didn’t follow commands, kept yelling “Black lives matter” and actively resisted. The complaint said Burns ended up kicking an officer in the face. She was eventually placed in handcuffs. The complaint said Burns later apologized for her behavior while in the squad car, asking to see her daughter.
According to online records, Burns’s case could be expunged if she completes probation.

Natasha Hunt’s case is still ongoing. A status conference is scheduled for her case on March 19.

Last edited:
Holy fuck I'd love to stomp these cunts throats in. "CPS KNOWS ME BY NAME!" and the fat cunt is proud of that?! "I had them called on me 4 or 5 times!" OK so you've always been shit, never not been shit. Calling ppl broke... like that's worse than being a child abuser?! Whoever gave that other cunt a suspended sentence is retarded. Did they WATCH the video?! I just hope big Bertha can at least stomp on ol' scumbag "moms" face before she gets out. And I pray she never sees those kids again. That father better get his shit together and get full custody.

Ps lmao how pathetic that one girl is, letting her goofy friend tell her to shut the fuck up numerous times. How insecure do you have to be, to remain friends with that cunt.

Last edited:
Natasha Hunt, 23, pleaded guilty to child abuse – intentionally causing harm. A disorderly conduct count was dismissed. Sentencing is scheduled for July 2, court records show.

A second person charged in the case – Amara Burns - was convicted of battery to a police officer for kicking an officer during her arrest. She was placed on probation.

She needs to get more than probation.

I admit I didnt watch the video until now. The mean look on the mother's face when shes hurting him, just wow.

And shes like I have 2, I mean 3 kids? Who forgets how many kids they have.

Some nice person tried to warn them, and the rant that ensued made me mad on the internet. I hope this white trash mom who thinks shes superior to everyone gets hers.

Also what hoe outfit is that?

"They reportedly even went so far as to deny even posting anything on social media."

Oi vey, what morons! There's literally video evidence of the crime because they themselves chose to stream it online, but instead they deny posting anything at all online lmao. "I have never posted anything to social media ever. Facebook? Instagram? What even are those?" Can't wait to see what their scumbag public defenders use to justify literally showing off child abuse. Regardless though, sadly this egg donor will take a plea deal and have her kid back within months.
Of course they denied it! Is everything on the internet real?

I wonder what the relationship between these two women actually is.

Was Amara happy because Natasha was abusing the child because the boy was a product of a sexual relationship Natasha had with a man? Natasha has other children so we know she is slut bucket.

What ever the reason these two women need to never be allowed around that child or any children again.

Back