• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 5-week-old Texas infant is recuperating from a skull fracture, fractured ribs and widespread bruising police say her father caused.

Gabriel Anthony Sanchez, 19, was arrested Wednesday after authorities were called to a Bryan, Texas, hospital treating the infant for a cracked skull, brain bleed, broken ribs, bloody nose, handprint-shaped contusion on her stomach and bruises to her face, legs and genitals, The Bryan-College Station Eagle reported.
The child’s mother said she received a call at work from Sanchez via a social media app, claiming the infant would not stop crying and had fallen off the bed. He later admitted to police that he struck the child’s abdomen and face but claimed her other injuries occurred when he tossed her on the bed from across the room and she bounced onto the floor.

Sanchez, whose bond has been set at $70,000, has been charged with serious bodily injury to a child,

Investigators said the child had a handprint on her abdomen that wrapped around to her back, a contusion to both eyes, bruising on her left cheek, swollen face, bloody nostrils and bruising on her legs.

Police said the child also had vaginal bruising but Sanchez claimed that was the result of pinching the area while she was wearing a diaper to check for waste within the diaper.

The baby's mother told police she had never witnessed Sanchez be violent with the child.
1586384914062.png

So I'm just gonna right out and say it, I don't think 19 year old boys are mature enough to be caring for babies on their own. At best, they neglect their babies and play video games. At worst, they get frustrated and kill their babies. The level of impulse control needed to care for a helpless, fragile human is just not developed yet.

So I'm just gonna right out and say it, I don't think 19 year old boys are mature enough to be caring for babies on their own. At best, they neglect their babies and play video games. At worst, they get frustrated and kill their babies. The level of impulse control needed to care for a helpless, fragile human is just not developed yet.
In most cases I agree.. I am a lucky woman my son-n-law was great / is great with the babies..

Just a little boy tryina act like a man. Just cuz you can make jizz don't mean you can be a DAD. This brillo pad looking piece of shit needs his head removed from his body. And dumb ass "mother" needs to be slapped so hard her head spins around twice for being SO fking stupid.

He looks like how I picture a shitty, foul-mouthed, screamy Counterstrike player, camping for 20 minutes and thinking he's a god when he gets a kill. But in this one's case, he actually got a piece of ass outside of game and was too big of a retard to put a jimmy had on it.

40 years is a good start, at least he will not have access to the child or other family members! I sure hope the injuries aren’t permanent.

A Bryan man has been sentenced to four decades in prison for causing severe injuries to his own child.
The child abuse unfolded on April 1, 2020, when Gabriel Sanchez, 22, was left home alone with his 37-day-old daughter while the mother was at work.
Bryan police officers were summoned to St. Joseph Hospital after medical staff raised alarm over the child’s injuries that were suggestive of physical abuse. A CT scan showed multiple skull fractures, old and new bleeding in the brain, as well as numerous bruises to the brain and body, many imprinted in the shape of handprints. The severity of these injuries, attributed to violent shaking and striking episodes, resulted in the child being life-flighted to Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston.
Prosecutors say Sanchez initially claimed the child had fallen off the bed but later confessed to investigators that he had physically abused the infant, even throwing her onto the bed, causing her to strike a nightstand. He also admitted to attempting to prevent the child’s mother from seeking medical assistance for their injured baby.
Prosecutors, supported by evidence from a child abuse expert at Texas Children’s, presented the disconcerting fact that although the infant survived and did not display immediate, lasting effects from the abuse, the full extent of the injuries will not be known until the child starts school. Additionally, the court heard that Sanchez had a history of violence towards other family members, including the child’s mother and a disabled, elderly relative of the mother.

Name: SANCHEZ,GABRIEL
Maximum Sentence Date: 2063-03-17

Offense History:​

Projected Release Date: 2063-03-17

Parole Eligibility Date: 2043-03-17

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2020-04-01 INJ CHILD/ELD/DISABLE W/I SBI 2023-10-27 BRAZOS 20-02104-CRF-361 40-00-00

Back