• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Blunderbuss Firozabad

Made of Pumpkin pie
Bold Member!
1000014045.jpg

DeAnn Parkin, 31,

Wyoming

DeAnn Parkin's touching, altruistic plea to the satirical website Rent-a-Hìtman:

"“I would like (the intended victim) to stay away from my husband and my family.
She has helped ruin our family and broken it up with her drug abuse and her prostitution services. She has ruined her autistic son life and leaves him with strangers along w my husband to take care of him and uses her son to get my husband to come back to her and then get him more hooked on meth so she can go out and do her own thing while breaking other families lives.”

“Make her go away where she won’t ruin no one’s lives no more stops contacting my husband, give her son a better life.
She has ruined my family life enough that who knows if it’s even possible to be fixed.
Take her to another continent or make her disappear completely where no one hears from her again anything to make her go aways for good please and thank you.”

And Rent-a-Hitman dutifully notified the appropriate authorities who took over communications with DeAnn.

"Parkin, now 31, confessed to seeking someone to murder a woman living with her ex-husband in Wyoming."
"Parkin reportedly stated she was “willing to do anything” regarding her problem and that she “did not care if it means her being in a six-foot hole… I’m fine with that.”
On June 6, Parkin met with the undercover agent at her workplace in Bear Lake County. During the encounter, Mrs. Parkin reportedly confirmed her resolve to proceed with the plan, expressing a disturbing lack of concern for the well-being of the intended victim and her own son.
Following this meeting, Parkin handed over $100 in cash and a diamond ring she claimed was worth $1,500, as a down payment for the hit. She also agreed to pay the remainder in installments."

If you can afford the hitman's price, it's a cop.

She was sentenced to 90 months.

Mom who fell for 'Rent-a-Hitman' website sentenced to prison
Law and Crime News
https://lawandcrime.com › crime › whatever-is-easiest-...

So... is this "autistic son" also her husband's child? Because I get the feeling he is.

And how is this idiot not more pissed off at her husband than the girlfriend. He's the one that cheated, if it hadn't been this girlfriend, it would have been another.

So... is this "autistic son" also her husband's child? Because I get the feeling he is.
I got that feeling too
And how is this idiot not more pissed off at her husband than the girlfriend. He's the one that cheated, if it hadn't been this girlfriend, it would have been another.
Now hold on DG!
You know good and well that if that nasty woman who holds him captive in a drugged stupor, wasn't using her prostitution services on him, this good and decent family man would be at home.
Where he wants to be.
With her.
Sheesh! It's as though you think people have free will or something.

Some requests the website has received
1000014051.jpg

1000014052.jpg

1000014053.jpg

I absolutely love that there are people who think rentahitman is legit and will send over real requests. Delightful.

The person asking for someone's heart in a cooler in their room. Why even try to hire a hitman if you're going to have him deliver the most incriminating evidence possible to your fucking room? I mean, I get that this is already clearly a stupid person for having taken this site seriously, but wanting a hitman in the first place seems to indicate at least some forethought into preventing yourself from taking responsibility for shit...

I have so many questions I'd like to ask these people just so I could take photos of them to study for any art I might want to make in the future involving realistically baffled faces.

So it wasnt her husband, it was her ex husband?

2,000 for a hit lol. Im glad the hitman had payment installments, or else she would have been screwed.

Last edited:
So it wasnt her husband, it was her ex husband?

2,000 for a hit lol. Im glad the hitman had payment installments, or else she would have been screwed.
and a diamond ring she claimed was worth $1,500,

@Angoebla
The feds don't sound like they believe her! They're a suspicious lot, aren't they?

I have a treat for you all.
The happy couples engagement wedding announcement

1000014115.jpg

In the case paperwork she's referred to as his ex-wife but she refers to him as her husband in the letter of interest that she sends to rent a hitman.

I was hoping for a look at that ring.

Back