• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Long Island mom allegedly ran over a 15-year-old boy with her car — twice — to avenge her bullied son.
Jennifer Nelson, 35, is now charged with attempted murder for allegedly slamming her car into the teen in the parking lot of a Manhattan Bagel shop in October, then running him over two times, because she believed he had earlier bullied and robbed her son.

Nelson then tried to trade in her leased 2020 Honda Passport for a different model to throw cops off her trail, prosecutors say.
“This defendant — an adult — allegedly thought she could take the law into her own hands to kill a 15-year-old in the process,” Suffolk County District Attorney Raymond Tierney said in a statement Monday, as Nelson was indicted in the crime.

“This defendant’s incredibly misguided attempt to avenge the alleged victimization of her own child is no excuse,” he said. “Citizens cannot take the law into their own hands, and should instead work with law enforcement and my office to seek justice in every case.”
1675793201863.png

Authorities said two teenagers were later arrested in the alleged robbery of Nelson’s son, but the victim in the hit-and-run was not one of them.

According to prosecutors, an enraged Nelson had driven her car into the parking lot of a Dunkin’ Donuts across the street from William Floyd High School in Mastic Beach on Oct. 7 and confronted a group of teenagers while wielding a knife and a small bat.

The 15-year-old boy walked away and into the bagel shop parking lot — with Nelson getting back behind the wheel and following the teen, prosecutors said.
She slammed into him and knocked him to the ground, then “proceeded to drive over the victim, up onto a curb, reversed, drove over the victim again,” authorities said.

The boy suffered multiple fractures to his pelvis, six fractured ribs, a punctured lung and “numerous bruises and abrasions,” the DA’s office said in a release.

Before I say anything else... Can some please tell me what Buckets Never Stop means? Thank you in advance.

While I understand being pissed that your kid got robbed and bullied, running the kid you THINK did it isn't helping; since this reads as though she targeted the wrong kid. That'll teach your child a great lesson in life, someone wrongs you, run 'em over!

So now she's charged with attempted murder and her son will be without a mother for a long time. Good going stupid.

Before I say anything else... Can some please tell me what Buckets Never Stop means? Thank you in advance.

While I understand being pissed that your kid got robbed and bullied, running the kid you THINK did it isn't helping; since this reads as though she targeted the wrong kid. That'll teach your child a great lesson in life, someone wrongs you, run 'em over!

So now she's charged with attempted murder and her son will be without a mother for a long time. Good going stupid.
That was my first thought too.

A notorious Long Island mom charged with repeatedly running over her teen son’s reputed bully was sensationally acquitted of attempted murder Tuesday in a surprise verdict, according to a local report.
Jennifer Nelson, 36, had faced up to 25 years in prison for repeatedly ramming her Honda Passport into a 15-year-old boy she believed had stolen her child’s Adidas Ye slides last October.
But it took a Suffolk County jury less than four hours to clear her of the top rap, and instead opt for a lesser conviction of leaving the scene of an accident with serious injuries.
Her attorneys said they would seek a sentence of probation in the case.

“I’m just happy I finally go to tell my son’s story and I appreciate the jury for their decision,” Nelson told Newsday after the verdict. “I’m just happy with the outcome.”

Weird!

Juries seem to be in a let-everyone-go mode these days?
Complete slap on the wrist! Don't do it again!
Post automatically merged:

She was acquitted of the attempted murder, just got her for leaving the scene of an accident.....an accident that she deliberately caused, so I'm guessing the jury wasn't listening when they were told she ran over the kid, twice.
Also had previously confronted a group of teens with a knife. Cause you know, sneakers. I don't get it. Plus aren't YEZEEs (spelling) sneakers worth shit rn? I'm not a sneaker head

Last edited:
26 January 2024
1714964258148.png

Suffolk County District Attorney Raymond A. Tierney today announced that Jennifer Nelson, 35, was sentenced to 1 1/3 to 4 years in prison after a jury found her guilty in September for Leaving the Scene of an Incident after hitting a 15-year-old boy with her car several times and then fleeing the scene.
“This is a horrible turn of events that no child should ever have to endure by the hands of an adult,” said District Attorney Tierney. “Witnesses described how this defendant left a 15-year-old boy crawling away from her vehicle as she smirked and left the scene without remorse. Thoughtless and criminally dangerousness will not be tolerated in Suffolk County.”
The victim suffered serious physical injuries including multiple fractures of the pelvis, six fractured ribs, a punctured lung, and numerous bruises and abrasions.

On September 26, 2023, Nelson was found guilty after a jury trial heard before Supreme Court Justice, Timothy P. Mazzei for the charge of Leaving the Scene of an Incident Without Reporting, a Class E felony.

Latest posts

Back