• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What I'm wondering is why they even got on different buses in the first place? I've wondered that since I first read about this. Everything else I understand, playing the game together with one phone, him reporting her missing within an hour, none of that makes me think something is hinky except that they went home by different buses.

Why? Was the first bus full? Why not both wait for the second, then? If I've read that wrong someone please correct me.

I was watching a cop break down why that scenario is the mostly just a day or two ago. Their behavior was too rehearsed according to witnesses in the cafe/restaurant that night. Agree totally on the difference between UK cops and the UK courts. They're WORLDS apart imo.
they ruined peoples lives over there and without a second thought is another thing that comes to mind, not to mention wasted a fortune in resources, actually got some Gypsies arrestd that had a light colored kid and hogged the spotlight which I think they adored. They would have been the ones I would have had on the racks but they were British so the locals couldn't pressure them too much and noone was willing to speak out against them until professional westerners did with back up facts. People need to be reading the transcripts or watching the videos of the profilers take their case and claims apart. I want to add it seems to be the in thing to take someone to some Latin type country to murder them because then with the disappeared body it is such a clusterfk of red tape they get away with it 7 times out of 10

Last edited:
how can you play pokemon go without a phone?

She was playing with her husband. They were on their way home when they separated after getting off the bus.
[doublepost=1490832777,1490832469][/doublepost]
What I'm wondering is why they even got on different buses in the first place? I've wondered that since I first read about this. Everything else I understand, playing the game together with one phone, him reporting her missing within an hour, none of that makes me think something is hinky except that they went home by different buses.

Why? Was the first bus full? Why not both wait for the second, then? If I've read that wrong someone please correct me.

Lol, you read it wrong my love. :kiss: It is confusing, though.

From the original post:
Abbotsford Police Constable Ian MacDonald said the couple had been playing Pokémon Go on Tuesday afternoon and has missed their regular bus home.
They took another bus that stopped near the mall, but they 'became separated' shortly after getting off, he said.
'The husband looked for her for a few minutes and he assumed he would see her at home which was walking distance from that bus stop,' he told the TV channel.

Alrighty they came home on the same bus. :bag:

But really who just shrugs their shoulders and keeps going when their pregnant wife walks away in another direction, when they both are supposed to be going home?o_O

Alrighty they came home on the same bus. :bag:

But really who just shrugs their shoulders and keeps going when their pregnant wife walks away in another direction, when they both are supposed to be going home?o_O

I hope I didn't come off sounding condescending! It was confusing for me too, I messed up on something I quoted earlier. :hug:

Yeah, I get what you're saying. He did look for her for a few minutes, but then returned to their home, thinking she would return shortly. It sounds like they had an argument. It was still daylight, he probably wasn't too worried until she didn't come home. Maybe a crappy husband at the time, he shouldn't have let her walk off alone, but I don't think he murdered her.

I hope I didn't come off sounding condescending!

Of course you didn't sound condescending, you just set me straight on the facts. My memory is faulty and my skin is usually thick. I don't take offense if I'm wrong, and I did ask to be corrected. So thank you very much.

I was just kind of exasperated because it was just one more thing I remembered wrong today. Luckily it's getting on to bedtime and tomorrow is another day. :D

Hopefully.

Back