• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
bg8mzq.jpg
In cold blood: Zachary Morrow, from Dickinson, Texas, has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly stabbing a 57-year-old woman in the back
[....]
17-year-old Texas boy has been arrested for allegedly stabbing a 57-year-old woman in the back as she was feeding stray cats at a park.

Zachary Ryan Morrow,
[...]
was being held Monday at the Galveston County Jail on a $50,000 bond. He is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
[...]
police said the victim, who has not been named, was feeding the animals at the Paul Hopkins Park Saturday when Morrow and another teenager approached her with a knife as she was leaning over.
She was taken to an area hospital with serious, but not life-threatening injuries.
[...]
16-year-old boy was detained but not charged in connection to the stabbing.
[...]
police Captain J. Jackeal told
[...]
that when questioned by investigators, Morrow admitted to the crime but did not offer an explanation as to why he attacked the woman.

Zach Morrow's Facebook page offers few details on the suspect, whose most recent posts, uploaded in July and May, were images of pentagrams.

His interests include graphic first-person shooter games like Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty, New England Patriots, Green Bay Packers, Boston Celtics and Miami Heat.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-woman-fed-stray-cats-park.html#ixzz3JOpCyhSj
his fb
https://www.facebook.com/zachary.morrow.33

Really, douchebag??! :mad:

In the BACK dude, really?! As she is feeding some birds...

Did that make you feel like a big man? To stab an old lady in the back? She was no threat to you! PATHETIC COWARD!!!:punch:

bg8mzq.jpg

Morrow admitted to the crime but did not offer an explanation as to why he attacked the woman.

Bet I know why, because he is a huge fucking Douche Canoe! WTF, you can't find anything else to do with your spare time than to sneak attack a defenseless woman old enough to be your grandmother, you raging Cunt Muffin???
My 17 yr old is quick to point out there are too many freking idiots in his age group. I concur. Meh.

Given the chance I would have chased him around with a machete and chopped his sorry ass up and fed it to the cats! Idiot! :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Ugh, I'm getting old. I read elderly in the title and was thinking I was going to read about a victim 80+ years old, not 57, not younger than my parents.

I thought the very same thing...geesh suddenly at work my nickname is grandma and now elderly is 57 and I'm only 52 lol

Clearly he's psychotic with his choice of sports teams.

Back