• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1642914843097.png

A Lexington man has been charged with torture of a dog/cat with serious physical injury or death after allegedly torturing and burning a dog, according to the Fayette County Detention Center log.
Brandon Combs, 35, was arrested Thursday night by the Lexington Police Department. His bond was set at $5,000.
The Lexington Humane Society shared graphic images of the dog’s injuries on Wednesday. The organization said they can’t pet Lillah due to her injuries, but they do show affection via treats.

“We’re happy that she has become our chunky monkey,” the organization said in the post.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article257331012.html#storylink=cpy

Lexington Humane Society

Jcangu3a9ryS6ci a128 at3o 1a0c:127 AgMm6 ·

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES
The pictures say all that needs to be said of the abuse Lillah has suffered. But what they don't show is her sweet, sweet heart and her desire to live.
She greets us with a wagging tail and an eagerness to take on the day.
While we cannot shower her with pets and snuggles, we have found that food is her love language, so we shower her with treats and goodies. We're happy that she has become our chunky monkey.
1642915063769.png

Oct 13, 2023
Lieutenant Jai Hamilton with Fayette County Animal Care and Control wasn’t mincing words when she learned of the sentencing for the man charged with setting his dog on fire two years ago.

“We had a law that fit with this circumstance, and we had evidence that was solid,” she said. “I was expecting there to be justice for Lilla, and I don’t think probation for someone who set their dog on fire is justice for her,” the lieutenant continued.
Brandon Combs was charged with the torture of an animal in January of 2022, but he entered an Alford Plea.
Lilla ultimately recovered from her injuries, but that’ll never erase what the lieutenant saw and what she firmly believes took place based on the evidence gathered. This type of ruling is also nothing new to her.

“I have been here for 15 years, and I would say the cases are not prosecuted how I would want to prosecute them,” she said. “I wish the court system felt the same way,” she added.

COMBS, BRANDON LEE
Probation (Regular)

Supervision Begin Date: 10/22/2023
Supervision End Date: 10/12/2025

Offense 1
Time service requirement: 2 years
TORTURE DOG/CAT W/SERIAL PHYS INJ OR DEATH

Back