• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
Stuck in a low-paying job. Living with his in-laws. Fighting with his wife about money and their two children.

Sometimes, 25-year-old Zachary Irwin told Danbury police, he "felt like a shaken-up soda bottle ready to explode."

Early in the morning of Aug. 26, after yet another lengthy argument with his wife, Irwin grabbed his crying 9-day-old daughter, held her up to his face, and "snapped," he reportedly told a Youth Bureau detective.

Yelling, "What is wrong with you" and "Why won't you stop crying," he squeezed the infant so hard he broke her ribs, according to an arrest warrant affidavit on file in Danbury Superior Court.

Irwin was arrested by police the next day, after he and his wife took the child to Danbury Hospital and told doctors she was having trouble breathing and wouldn't eat.

Hospital personnel suspected abuse and contacted police, who subsequently charged Irwin with first-degree assault and risk of injury to a minor.

The child suffered multiple rib fractures and was taken by LifeStar to Yale-New Haven Hospital, police said.
[...]

Court papers indicate Irwin is married and that the residence where they were living was the home of his wife's parents. The couple also have a 1-year-old son.

Police said Irwin told them he had been discharged from the Marine Corps for medical reasons but was trying to get back in. Meanwhile, he was working at a local supermarket.
http://www.newstimes.com/latestnews/ci_13240487

23ie3dg.jpg

Private MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/12april06
Proud Pop
says Sara Elizabeth born at 12:11 am on August 18th
Mood: tired at 8:15 PM Aug 21

So where was everyone when he did this I wonder. If he felt like he was going to explode he should have never been left alone with the baby.

So where was everyone when he did this I wonder. If he felt like he was going to explode he should have never been left alone with the baby.

wonder the same thing myself....I had to live with my inlaws when my baby was born....and let me tell yeah it was pretty fucking stressful, HOWEVER, I never "snapped" on my baby (hubby maybe, but not the baby) no matter how pissed I was my hubby was once again out who the fuck knows where while I was stuck under the disapproving glare of my in-laws.....oh yeah where the hell were they? it seemed my inlaws never had my baby out of eye-shot for more then a minute........another thing that bugs the hell out of me with stories like this is sentences like this "and told doctors she was having trouble breathing and wouldn't eat." What? why would you try to feed the baby first damn thing?.....always reminds me of the part in Salems Lot, where the baby abusing bitch wakes up to find her baby dead (turned into a vampire he was) and trys to feed him pudding....I mean really.

BTW I hate that book just cause of the baby abusing bitch.

Dakota,
How are you seeing his status? Ever since about a week ago, anyone's profile who is private only shows "This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile." for their status. I thought MySpace had made some changes and it is irritating me.

Poor baby Brittany broken over the brunt of dad's frustrations. This ass of a father shouldn't be allowed near his daughter until he gets help for that anger.

Unless he has a history of being violent especially towards the children I don't see the mother even worrying about him near the baby even when he was upset....course I'm not sure if he has a history of rage or violence issues. Also there is the stress from a newborn, but still to break the baby like that....she probably didn't fathom he would take out his anger on the baby. I've never been concerned with hubs caring for or being around the kids after being an argument or being upset and lord knows we've had record numbers this month. But for certain he does not have a violent history and has never laid an angry hand on them, ever. I feel for this mother as I'm sure her heart is broken as her babies ribs are.

Heal completely little one.

Dakota,
How are you seeing his status? Ever since about a week ago, anyone's profile who is private only shows "This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile." for their status. I thought MySpace had made some changes and it is irritating me.

Hax0r.

I dunno, I run up against a brick wall every time I look at someone's private myspace.

oh they are so adorable.....poor baby girl, I really hope she heals with all the strength in the world.

wow even the article DV posted says this

Early in the morning of Aug. 26, after yet another lengthy argument with his wife, Irwin grabbed his crying 9-day-old daughter, held her up to his face, and "snapped," he reportedly told a Youth Bureau detective.

sounds like a very peaceful household.... *sigh*... NOT
poor baby

The mom is a member of a message board I sometimes lurk on. This is what she posted in regards to what happened (which we know to not be true):

Hey everyone I haven't been on in awhile.

Tuesday evening my dh and I had noticed Sara's breathing had been a little labored and she wasn't eating so we took her to the ER.

At first they had told us it looked like in upper respitory infection and that it would clear up in a few days. They ended up admitting her in that early morning.

She had gotten worse, come to find out she has a little fluid in her lungs and they had to send her to transfer her to Yale New Haven Hospital.

She was in ICU overnight and just took her out, she is still having to use an oxygen tank.

So if you all could please please please keep my baby girl in your thoughts and prayers I would be so appreciative!!!

I'm just a crying mess right now and I know you guys are amazing at praying and sending good thoughts.

Again thank you so much everyone!!!

UPDATE!!! Sara is doing good. She had a good night. She is eating almost as well as she was before she was sick. She's getting better but they're still going to keep her for a few days to keep in eye on her.

Thank you all so much for your good thoughts and prayers, please please please keep them up, they are doing wonders. I am just so relieved and happy right now. Again Im in tears Im just at lost for words.

She is doing better, she still needs her oxygen from time to time but she's breathing easier now. We're trying to get her to eat, she's struggling with that again They said if she doesn't eat like she should be they're going to put the IV back in

I'm praying that she doesn't have to be back on the IV. I just want my little girl strong and healthy again but she is a fighter, that I know for sure!!! I will continue to update more later on. Again thank you everyone!!!

The last update was yesterday afternoon. At least she says that she seems to be doing better.

Mom's Photobucket Account

Mom of 3,

Has she ever posted about problems/violence with her dh? I'd be curious to know if this was a one of moment, or if this was a powder keg ready to ignite.

I'm doing a lot of reading between the lines, but I'm wondering what exactly his medical problems are that led to his discharge from the Marines. Stress related perhaps?

I did a search and browsed through her old posts and didn't see anything that stood out at me. I suppose I could've missed some, but I don't think she posted about it if so. Which, since she isn't telling what really happened now, I doubt she would have in the past. I will say that her profile there says that she met him online and that they spent 2 years apart while he was stationed in Japan. I'm not sure that they have actually lived together for any real length of time, either. I also saw talk of both of her pregnancies being surprises.

LittlePrincess012.jpg

CopyofLittlePrincess005.jpg

Wow, I do feel for her. I can only imagine what she's going through....that kind of betrayal is something else. I don't envy her position.
...Again Im in tears Im just at lost for words.

What a sweetie....baby Sara.

The way that article is written says to me that Mom was present. I'm sorry, but at 9 days old I doubt she wasn't too far (If not in the same room she HEARD him yell at the baby, and since he broke bones - she HEARD that baby cry)...

She's on there yapping about useless crap while all this is going on. I'm not sure what to make of that.

I agree, she should be on there telling what really happened! makes me wonder why not....perhaps she is a forgiving soul, and for that I think she is a nitwit.

Last edited:
I did just call her on it with the addition that while her daughter was in my thoughts and prayers, I hoped that she was able to see the light before the next time it has a worse outcome and she ends up dead. I can't judge yet on whether she knew what was going on based on the article.

After reading the article again, (must have been half asleep the first time I read it), this is what bothers me. It was early morning when this happened. So I am going to assume mom was there when this incident happened as baby is only 9 days old. So when the fucker grabs Sara and at that time squeezes her, you bet baby cried out bloody murder. Even an untrained ear would know something was very wrong with baby. Besides, why didn't she take baby sooner than the next day. I bet baby Sara was in distress long before the long hours following the incident.

I really felt bad for this mother before, but now, than now, I'm feeling like she was negligent towards her baby. No way she couldn't see baby was hurting. Not eating, probably crying at every move and as she was picked up. Nah, that shit pisses me off, a baby suffering.

Yelling, "What is wrong with you" and "Why won't you stop crying," he squeezed the infant so hard he broke her ribs, according to an arrest warrant affidavit on file in Danbury Superior Court.

Irwin was arrested by police the next day, after he and his wife took the child to Danbury Hospital and told doctors she was having trouble breathing and wouldn't eat.

Heal baby Sara Elizabeth, completely.

I keep checking to see if anyone comments on mom of 3's post and then I realized they closed the thread. At least they left it..

mom of 3
how did you figure out that girl from the site you go to was the same girl from this article, do you all use your real name there? i'm just curious cuz that was some good detective work.

Googled her Myspace URL. She has it posted on that site.

I kept watching for updates on the thread and didn't realize it was locked. Oh, well. At least it's there.

I'm doing a lot of reading between the lines, but I'm wondering what exactly his medical problems are that led to his discharge from the Marines. Stress related perhaps?

That's what I thought when I first read that, stress. Or maybe he exploded there also like a shaken-up soda bottle.

The way that article is written says to me that Mom was present. I'm sorry, but at 9 days old I doubt she wasn't too far (If not in the same room she HEARD him yell at the baby, and since he broke bones - she HEARD that baby cry)...

I agree, the Mom is probably still recuperating so although she may not have been in the same room you know she heard that cry. As a mom I would have come out and said what the hell did you just do. You know the baby was in pain since the baby had multiple rib fractures. So she would probably continually cry and wouldn't your instinct be to immediately take the baby to the Dr. It would mine.

*sigh* She is still posting? Where is dad? I can't say she needs to get off the computer, because maybe she's using it for support. However, why haven't charges been pressed? Are there charges pending? *sigh* I hope she acts on behalf of this child and not on behalf of her cunt.

When I click on the link for the post in my History it says that I don't have permission to access it. Surprised the account I posted under hasn't been deleted yet, either. I have another, though.

You know, my middle child spent a week in the hospital last winter. My baby was 3 weeks old at the time. The baby and I spent that entire time at the hospital with him. I never left. I know that she could be posting from a phone or something, but I don't get that impression. Why is she not at the hospital with her baby if she had nothing to do with this?

Back