• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I never tire of the above. Siouxsie is constant in my players. I saw The Banshees / Creatures a few years ago, on the Hai! tour. - one of the best live performances I've ever seen. I really didn't think it would ever be possible to see her, let alone only a few feet away from me.

Too fucking cool! I don't guess I've seen them since...maybe the mid-nineties.

YEAH - it was. Being of the younger generation and listening to underground or older, maybe even classic now, musiques - You don't know how excited I was the whole time.

Did you see her on The Rapture(Superstitious?) tour? They played some favorite Creatures songs of mine. Dancing on Glass, Mad-eyed Screamer. Dazzle was in the mix. It's a song I can listen to over and over.

Siouxsie is still kickin' hardcore and has aged rather well.

I'm very into local music.
On the mainstream though:
They Might Be Giants
Pennywise
Acid Bath
Slayer
Nine Inch Nails
The Clash
NOFX
Tool and A Perfect Circle
Tom Petty
Primus
Ministry
Gwar
At the Drive In
Collide
Soul Fly
Full Blown Chaos
Otep (God, that bitch is hot.)
And the list goes on and on.
I realize that a lot of these bands aren't heavy metal, but they still fucking rock in my book.

New album:

Sauron "Satanic Assassins"

Any fan of really old "Hell Awaits" era Slayer should dig this.

Came in a bit late here: My tastes run pretty deep, but I prefer loud and dark.
Just to name a few that have been in the player lately:

Slayer
Marilyn Manson
Testament
Mayhem
Opeth

I am also an extreme Black Sabbath fan (all eras)
and of course there are the classics

Iron Maiden
Judas Priest
AC/DC

etc, etc

I also look back to the pioneers from time to time:
Led Zeppelin
Aerosmith
The Doors

I am a really huge music fan, and my primary collecting habits as of late are of live recordings (Of Questionable Origin) I have a rather lengthy collection in addition to my studio collection.

I've been on a big Manson kick lately. I really admire his use of imagery.

Back