• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1648155160400.png

A Florida man is under investigation after a video that allegedly shows him sexually abusing his dog was obtained by police.
Nicholas Schaab, 20, is accused of digitally and orally assaulting his “family dog,” according to a petition filed by the New Smyrna Beach Police Department Animal Services.

Officers learned of the video from Schaab’s ex-girlfriend, who identified the victim in the case as Berkley.

Schaab and his two roommates, Laura Daughtrey and Peter Rogalski, are now being investigated by police.
A civil complaint has been filed against Schaab for sexual activity involving an animal, but the three have not been charged with any criminal offenses.

There were also no arrests were made on Wednesday related to these allegations.

However, officers did take Berkley into custody. A member of the New Smyrna Beach Police Department tells Law&Crime that the dog will be staying at the Southeast Volusia Humane Society as officers investigate the case.
In the petition filed in court on Wednesday, Officer M. Wilk states:

Nicholas Schaab knowingly engaged in sexual contact with an animal (family dog) by using his tongue to lick the anus of the dog and use his fingers to digitally touch the anus. Mr. Schaab also recorded video footage of the sexual contact.
Officer Wilk states that a former girlfriend of Schaab alerted authorities to the video after it was sent to her by an unknown number, according to the petition.

Schaab’s ex-girlfriend said that she proceeded to delete the number but save the video. The petition states that she also showed the video to her mother.
The petition reveals that Officer Wilk then extracted the video from the female’s phone with a UCB while also taking her phone as evidence in the ongoing investigation.

There is another male in the video who is not identified according to the petition, but it is unclear if that person is with Schaab or if the two are on video chat.
The petition describes the events of the video as such:

The video showed two males. [Redacted] was able to identify one as Nicholas Schaab. [Redacted] was in a previous relationship with Mr. Schaab. The second male [redacted] believes is Dillon, unknown last name. In the video you can see the dog (Berkeley) laying [sic] on the couch. [Redacted] explained she recognized the couch and that it is in Mr. Schaab’s residence [redacted]. Mr. Schaab is then seen grabbing the dog’s tail and moving it to the side. You can then see Mr. Schaab put his face to the dog’s anus and lick the anus of the dog. Mr. Schaab is also seen using his fingers to point and touch at the dogs [sic] anus. [Redacted] explained that she was very disturbed by the video so she deleted the number the video came from but saved the video.
Law&Crime is redacting the name of the ex-girlfriend because Schaab was arraigned on misdemeanor domestic battery charges earlier this month, Volusia County Court records reveal.

Schaab is accused of choking, punching, beating, and spitting on an ex-girlfriend multiple times during their two-year relationship in the charging affidavit filed in that case.

That affidavit also includes three photos from a March 19, 2021 incident that the alleged victim describes in detail.

On the way home, Mr. Schaab’s vehicle had a flat tire, and he pulled over. Mr. Schaab then got out of his vehicle, went over to the passenger’s side door, opened the door, and pulled [redacted] out of the vehicle onto the road. Mr. Schaab grabbed [redacted’s] arm, twisted it behind her back, upward towards her head. [Redacted] was yelling, “Stop, you’re breaking my arm” to Mr. Schaab. Mr. Schaab then jumped on [redacted’s] abdomen and chest area with his body, knocking the air out of her. Once [redacted] was able to get back in the vehicle, Mr. Schaab called her a liar and punched her in the face. Mr. Schaab put his hand inside her mouth, reaching to the back of her throat, scraping the back of the throat. [Redacted] stated she was coughing up blood afterwards.

Schaab has entered a not guilty plea in that case.
He is also preparing for trial on charges of misdemeanor battery and felony abuse of an elderly or disabled person. The court filings in that case are sealed, but the docket reveals that Schaab was booked on Dec. 23 and released on Christmas Eve after posting bail.

1693171684755.jpeg

Name:SCHAAB, NICHOLAS ALEXANDER

Supervision Begin Date:06/30/2022
Current Location:DAYTONA BEACH
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:06/29/2032

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
03/23/20222-WAY COMM.-COMMIT FELONY06/30/2022VOLUSIA22316105Y 0M 0D
12/23/2021ABUSE ELDER/DISABLD-INJURY06/30/2022VOLUSIA22304345Y 0M 0D
04/09/2023RESISTING OFFICER W/VIOLEN.08/23/2023VOLUSIA23317335Y 0M 0D
04/09/2023BATT.LEO/FIRFGT/EMS/ETC.08/23/2023VOLUSIA23317335Y 0M 0D
04/09/2023DUI-MISD.08/23/2023VOLUSIA23317331Y 0M 0D

I bet it tastes just like it smells.
Not necessarily. Noxzema, for example, smells nice, but tastes . . . less nice. Except to Noxzema weevils, I suppose.

“An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it makes a better soup.” ― H.L. Mencken

Somehow, this story reminds me of the joke about monkeypox transmission: The first symptom of infection is a pounding sensation in the rectum.

};^D

Not necessarily. Noxzema, for example, smells nice, but tastes . . . less nice. Except to Noxzema weevils, I suppose.

“An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it makes a better soup.” ― H.L. Mencken

Somehow, this story reminds me of the joke about monkeypox transmission: The first symptom of infection is a pounding sensation in the rectum.

};^D
Ah, this is so wrong when folks on DD start to ponder the taste of a dogs' ass.
Get a clue! If it was in the Chopped basket on the Food Channel, do go there. (I also don't recommend Haggis or Chitterlings or Rocky Mountain Oysters or Duck Vaginas...).

Haggis was just one of five things I would not recommend tasting.
You seem adventurous and there's four left you might try. Bon ápetit.
I had to google the other foods on your list, and I don’t think I’d like them!

I do like oysters, just not the kind you mentioned! And I had calamari a few times and thought it was good.
Post automatically merged:

Nicholas Schaab is a total slob.

iu
I want that beagle!

He seems to have a real bit of trouble with not criming.
Certainly of all of the myriad crimes that he has committed... and there seems to be a bunch of them... the tasting of a dog's cinnamon ring has got to rank up there with well, the rankest.

Lickin' dog ain't lickin' pussy Lil' Nicky.
You will never live that down.

Leave him in a dog crate.

Back