• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Mr Cubby's brother's wife (I refuse to call her Sister in law) had two wolf/dog hybrids, mother and son. The mama dog was kept in a fenced pen way out in the back yard, the younger dog was kept in a kennel in the house. She kept shock collars on both of them. Don't even get me started on shock collars!

Mama dog looked like a regular dog, husky-ish but not exactly, she did have these beautiful gold eyes, tho. The "puppy" was twice her size with the longest legs I've seen on a dog. He looked more wolfish.

Then all of sudden they were both gone, dead she said but who knows and why did they both died at almost the same time? Yeah I don't like her.

Mr Cubby's brother's wife (I refuse to call her Sister in law) had two wolf/dog hybrids, mother and son. The mama dog was kept in a fenced pen way out in the back yard, the younger dog was kept in a kennel in the house. She kept shock collars on both of them. Don't even get me started on shock collars!

Mama dog looked like a regular dog, husky-ish but not exactly, she did have these beautiful gold eyes, tho. The "puppy" was twice her size with the longest legs I've seen on a dog. He looked more wolfish.

Then all of sudden they were both gone, dead she said but who knows and why did they both died at almost the same time? Yeah I don't like her.
Murder-suicide?

In Southeast Kansas where I'm from some out of state hunters once shot somebody's donkey thinking it was a deer and in Southwest Missouri a guy I use to work with took his dad deer hunting and his dad killed a African Elk of somesort that escaped from the farm it was on.

Shit like this does happen.
Not that long ago, near my home town, a man mistakenly shot another in the head, thinking he shot a fox. It was dark outside and he was using a heat detection camera.
Another man, also in Norway, got shot while carrying a small reindeer on his back.
Both shooters should have been able to distinguish between what they were after, and what they shot. Shit happens. But she must be some kind of special stupid to post this ignorant shit on fb. I'm with @knockout and @Kelli on this: shoot and shut up. Pretend the dog disappeared and blame it on the wolf. They do eat dogs.
Why was the dog loose and alone anyways?

Latest posts

Back