1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Leon Chesney Sr Suspected Of Using Teddy Bear To Store 4lbs Of Marijuana

Discussion in 'In The Mean Time' started by Sugar Cookie, Dec 7, 2017 at 2:28 AM.

1. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $110,227.88
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
  2. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $111,849.92
    Dumb ass.
    You buy the teddy bear at salvation army/good will or some second hand store. While you're in the store, you take a picture and text it to someone saying wouldn't so and so love this for Christmas.
    Keep the receipt.
    Si if you get busted, you have evidence that you purchased the bear at a second hand store and the weed was already in the bear when you bought it.

Now, if you were making a deal with undercover cops then you're even dumber than I first thought.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2017 at 4:47 AM, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2017 at 4:35 AM ---
    I mean... That's how I heard people do it.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Good To Know! Good To Know! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $41,484.91
    Talk about a hunney pot!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1