• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A College Station man was arrested early Saturday morning after shooting a woman in the neck during an argument.

Around 12:30 a.m. College Station police responded to reports of a civil disturbance, according to court documents. A witness advised police that Tyreik Haynes, 20, was inside his apartment with the victim and possibly had a gun. According to the probable cause statement, when officers entered the unit they found the victim on the ground with a gunshot wound to her neck.

Haynes told police he had the gun pointed at himself, but when officers attempted to come through the door, he went to bring the gun down, and it went off, the documents said.

Online court records show he was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and family violence.
1610244862282.jpeg

No no no! Tyriek, you can never, even shoot women in the neck... in that way. Here, buddy, let me show you the right way to do it.

iu

Gosh, I can't stand these amateurs.

A College Station man who shot his girlfriend in the neck was sentenced to 15 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Tyreik Haynes, 21, has to serve at least half his sentence before becoming eligible for parole.
On Jan. 9, 2021, College Station police received a call from a woman who said her daughter was in the process of trying to leave Haynes, but he had trapped her inside his apartment. She also told police that he had a gun.

When police knocked on Haynes’ door, they heard a gunshot. Once CSPD officers forced their way into the home, they found the victim with a gunshot wound to her neck. Haynes had jumped from the second story window and ran from the scene.

Name: HAYNES,TYREIK
Maximum Sentence Date: 2036-09-06

Projected Release Date: 2036-09-06

Parole Eligibility Date: 2029-03-08

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2021-01-09AGG ASLT W/DWPN2022-07-22BRAZOS21-01428-CRF-8515-00-00

Back