• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ok..I see now. You get rid of MY son...so I'll get rid of YOUR son???? Is that how her sick fucked up mind works??? WOW.....ok..its all makes sense to me now. I mean...not that I can wrap my head around it still....but I see her motive.
She wanted him to see how it felt to live without his son. Crazy bitch.

Is that an entry on the Facebook list above, that the Kormons were here in Orlando for 10 days during the month that Caylee was missing, but we didn't know it yet? What are the odds of that? Let's see if it becomes another possibility!

OMG! Somebody better call Jose Baez and tell him to check the Hormans for Caylee!

I have to address and issue from a few pages back. Would have done it sooner but real life is intruding on this place (I hate when that happens!)

Some posters expressed issues with the school and kids being safe in school... and even their won children in schools. This case has NOTHING to do with the school or school safety. It has EVERYTHING with the evil in the home. If kids are not safe at home, they are not safe anywhere.

If TH is involved in this (which looks safe to assume), she could have carried it out at home, at church, McDonald's or anywhere. This whole thing was designed and carried out to fool the maximum amount of people. All any more "school security" would have done, in this case, would move the plan to somewhere else. Where there's a will, there's a way, and evil would have found that way... no matter where it needed to occur to meet the desired end.

What happened is not a reflection on the school. Even the most stringent security would not have stopped this. Statistically, kids are safer in school than even their own homes.

I have been reading a lot of boards that focus on Kyron and the consensus seems to be that Skyline would be the absolute worse place to snatch a kid from. Terri just seems to be digging herself deeper and deeper, her "fans" keep saying it doesn't matter what she told friends, it only matters what she told LE. Ask Scott Peterson how far that little theory got him.

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper who works at Skyline School says he never saw the white pickup truck on the access road investigators say it may have been parked on during the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.

Dave Stensen, a turf technician with the city of Portland, said he was not only at the school on the morning of June 4 but had to drive his truck up on that gravel road to access the soccer field he was mowing.

[...]

Stensen said he used the access road to get his truck and mowing equipment up to the soccer field like he always does.

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

Based on the investigators’ timeline, and if Stensen’s times are accurate, the window for the white truck to be on the access road narrows to the 15 minutes between 8:30 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

If it had been there, or nearby, with anyone in it or around it, Stensen said he’s sure he would have noticed it.

“It would be impossible for me to either enter the field or exit the field if there was a car parked on the gravel road itself,â€￾ he said. “And then while exiting the roadway, if there was somebody parked that close to that hillside, it would have made it difficult for me to see who's coming down the hill (on Skyline Boulevard), I mean it would seem to me like I would have remembered, ‘Oh gee yeah,’ there was a big white truck in my way when I left that day. I would say I'm certain that it wasn't there.â€￾

[...]

Investigators are talking to Stensen and checking his information against what they've gathered. They say they find him credible.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman

Andrea Leckey spoke to KOIN Local 6 about Terri Horman and the grand jury investigation. (KOIN)
A woman who spoke with Terri Horman the day Kyron disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"She just made it a point to show me his photo."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.

Only six or seven hours after their meeting in the store, Kyron was initially reported missing to police.

Leckey, a mother herself who now works at a different gym location, said she has sympathy for what Kyron's parents are going through.

And despite noting that it was obvious Horman was being deceitful, Leckey said that doesn't necessarily mean she harmed Kyron in any way.

"Only (Terri) knows the truth about what happened that day," she said.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...er-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Family develops website for Kyron

Posted on August 13, 2010 at 10:01 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new website dedicated to missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman went online Friday.

Developed by the family, the site is plastered with photos of Kyron and his toothless smile. It offers easy access to the missing person flyer, information about Kyron, and the tip line.

"This is a real immediate way for people to connect to him, and for Kaine, and for him to connect to them," said fomer homicide detective C.W. Jensen.

Jensen said the website will only help the investigation.

"The way to be involved is through this thing," said Jensen. "I think it's a good thing."

And if what happened at the KPAM studios Friday afternoon is any indication, public interest in the case is high. Former Sheriff's Captain Bruce McCain answered callers' questions and listened to their concerns.

"It's going along about as smooth as it can be despite the fact that we don't know where Kyron is," said McCain.

Kyron's family is hoping the new website will shed new light on a case that is now 10 weeks old.

"I think it's good when people don't sit on the sideline," said Jensen. "But they participate and try to make a difference."[/HTML]

http://www.kgw.com/news/Family-develops-website-for-Kyron-100669459.html

Posted on August 13, 2010 at 10:01 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new website dedicated to missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman went online Friday.

Developed by the family, the site is plastered with photos of Kyron and his toothless smile. It offers easy access to the missing person flyer, information about Kyron, and the tip line.

"This is a real immediate way for people to connect to him, and for Kaine, and for him to connect to them," said fomer homicide detective C.W. Jensen.

Jensen said the website will only help the investigation.

"The way to be involved is through this thing," said Jensen. "I think it's a good thing."

And if what happened at the KPAM studios Friday afternoon is any indication, public interest in the case is high. Former Sheriff's Captain Bruce McCain answered callers' questions and listened to their concerns.

"It's going along about as smooth as it can be despite the fact that we don't know where Kyron is," said McCain.

Kyron's family is hoping the new website will shed new light on a case that is now 10 weeks old.

"I think it's good when people don't sit on the sideline," said Jensen. "But they participate and try to make a difference."[/HTML]

http://www.kgw.com/news/Family-develops-website-for-Kyron-100669459.html

now? they are just doing this now? and if dede and terry are involved, then why haven't they been at least called suspects? have i missed something?
just what the hay is going on here?

Kyron Horman's Wall of Hope memorial at Sklyine School will be moving before the start of classes.

According to the family, some parents have expressed concerns about the memorial being up when the school year starts, especially its emotional impact on students.

Kyron’s memory and the need to remind people that he is still missing is important, according to the family, but so is the need to do everything possible to make the start of school as normal for the students going there.

There is also a concern that an ongoing presence of strangers coming to the wall might also fuel safety fears in students.
[...]

Kyron's family is working with school officials to find another location, possibly Portland Public School district headquarters. An announcement was expected in coming days.
http://www.kgw.com/home/Kyron-Wall-missing-Hope-portland-moved-100694899.html

now? they are just doing this now? and if dede and terry are involved, then why haven't they been at least called suspects? have i missed something?
just what the hay is going on here?
First, law enforcement has to prove a crime has occurred. Once that happens, they have to have evidence that any suspect was involved in the crime. Naming someone a suspect without having all your ducks in a row could lead to legal problems somewhere down the line. Not what I want to see happen in this case.

I don't care if they never name a suspect before an arrest is made. It makes no difference what they call the "obvious perps" as long as they nail them in the end. LE can play all the mental mind-fuck games they want with the public if they are doing what needs to be done to keep the case moving forward.

Right now, they are focusing on certain people. Most people are smart enough to figure out what that means and it doesn't matter if they call them a person of interest, a suspect, or an apple pie. All that matters in the long run is that it's the RIGHT people.

jeeze. yes i realize all of that. i have been gone for about 3 weeks and really ment 'did i miss something?'. i just assumed that there would have already been a website.

... and if dede and terry are involved, then why haven't they been at least called suspects?...
I was only reacting to that portion...
..i have been gone for about 3 weeks and really ment 'did i miss something?'.
I can't tell what you really mean and don't mean... my mind-reader is broken and I suck at "reading in" meaning to things. The only time it works is with my husband (because he's a sweetie and just goes along with me). ;)

sorry dv. my mind-reader is broken as well...i should have been more clear. sorry about that.

They were actually working on that website a long time ago I know cause I visited it. It wasn't finished and I can't tell you honestly what they added cause it looks the same to me. I also can't say why this was just reported since like I said it's been there for a long time..

Kaine Horman okays plan to move Kyron's Wall of Hope

PORTLAND – The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman said he can’t believe the summer is almost over and his little boy is still missing.
"I thought he'd be home. I'm gonna go school supply shopping this week, make sure he's ready for school... just continuing to hope and pray every day that he's coming home," Kaine told KGW in an exclusive interview Monday morning. "I have a phone with me 24/7 - when I sleep, everywhere I go, just waiting for that call so we can go pick him up and move on."
Kaine collected gifts and well-wishes at the Wall of Hope created outside Kyron’s school Monday. He continues to be touched by all the strangers reaching out to support Kyron and his family.
Kaine said he supports plans to move the Wall of Hope to another location before school starts in September, although he doesn't yet know where it will be moved to.
“I think our primary concern is safety. Obviously we’re in a situation where a child has gone missing from school and the last thing we want to do is have a bunch of strange adults up on school grounds during the school day,” Kaine said. “Obviously they’re coming to pay their respects to Kyron and pray for him but at the same time, it puts a lot of additional people on school grounds that aren’t normally here, so there’s a lot of concern for the safety of everybody first.”

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kaine-Horman-visits-Wall-of-Hope-100787279.html

It made me tear up to hear him say he was going school supply shopping...I feel so bad for him and Desiree ..

OMG! Somebody better call Jose Baez and tell him to check the Hormans for Caylee!

No don't he'll try to insert in this case .. He's desperate for any defense for his guilty client Casey. He'll spend more tax dollars, convolute the case more and look for any possibility of reasonable doubt.

He would say Patsy Ramsey did it to replace Jon Benet but Patsy is deceased of cancer and not a prospect.

This client, Casey Anthony is not defensible. And if she were Jose is definately not on any kind of pattern of performance.

He is an ineffective buffoon in my opinion.

I am sorry to say this, but if Kyron was alive she would have produced him by now. I think she killed this sweet boy and for that they should sit her ass in jail for eternity.... until mold grows out of every orface of her body.

Since 7-year-old Kyron Horman went missing in June, DeDe Spicher has been called everything from uncooperative to suspicious. But Spicher, the so-called "mystery woman" in the case, says she's just a good friend of Kyron's stepmom's, and that neither of them has anything to hide.

Asked by PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview whether she thinks stepmom Terri Horman was involved in Kyron's disappearance, Spicher, 43, says, "I just really don't. In my heart, I really don't. In all of these years [as her friend], I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that she is capable or motivated in any way to do something like this."

Spicher says she's told police the same thing. "They wanted me to tell them that Terri did it or that Terri knew something," she says. "I told them everything that I knew, over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."
[...]

Asked about her own whereabouts on June 4, Spicher says was at a 38-acre nursery preparing for a garden tour the following day. "I never left the property that day," she says.

Spicher says she stayed at Terri's house for 11 days after Kyron vanished, and that they were afraid for their own safety after getting death threats. But she wanted to be there for Terri.

"There's this horror that my friend is going through," she says. "If I thought for a second that she was capable of [foul play], I would not have been there. She would not have been my friend in the first place."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413527,00.html

Looks like DeDe is proving to be a big fat dead end so far. DAMN...I thought for sure this bitch knew something and was gonna throw Terri under the bus. Has she taken a poly??? I'm very curious to the results of that if she has.

The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman said, "I'm gonna go school supply shopping this week, make sure he's ready for school..."
I say this is bull crap, the last thing I would want to do is send a missing kid that was found back into the school that he went missing from!!! Why go out and spend money on things for school when the kid isn't around to go to help pick out the needed school items? Kids this age are picky, they want the items they want, not what the parents pick out.

I say this is bull crap, the last thing I would want to do is send a missing kid that was found back into the school that he went missing from!!!
The school had nothing to do with him going missing. That would be like saying "Why return him to the <area, town, home, family> he went missing from". Personally, if my child went missing and then returned, I would want things to be as normal as possible for him when he got back. That would include returning to the school and friends there.

I doubt this is going to be a big concern in this case. Although, it would nice to be wrong on that.

The school had nothing to do with him going missing. That would be like saying "Why return him to the <area, town, home, family> he went missing from". Personally, if my child went missing and then returned, I would want things to be as normal as possible for him when he got back. That would include returning to the school and friends there.

I doubt this is going to be a big concern in this case. Although, it would nice to be wrong on that.
I would not let the kid go back to school after missing for this long, I would want him with me to hug and to hold, I know the school wasn't involved, but if this were my child like I said missing this long, he wouldn't be returning to school the minute he came home.

Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck

Story Updated: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:22 PM PDT

* Spicher’s People interview contradicts sources

TIP LINE - (503) 261-2847

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it was not DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared, according to sources.

Investigators are working on following up on tips they received since last week’s news conference about the person seen on June 4. Those tips are in addition to the 4,000 they have collected so far.

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

According to sources, investigators have witnesses who saw an adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning.

Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher.

They have linked Spicher and Horman through fliers they distributed that ask for information about both women and the Hormans’ truck. Terri Horman drove the white Ford F-250 pickup truck to the school that morning for Kyron’s science fair.

Terri Horman claims to friends she left the school around 8:45 in the morning and went to two different Fred Meyer stores.

The flier distributed about Spicher and Horman asks about a window of time starting an hour later, from 9:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. The overlapping time for which Spicher and Horman are both unaccounted, as far as investigators are concerned, is between 10:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

At 1 p.m., Spicher was apparently accounted for once again at the nursery where she was working.

At 11:39 a.m. Terri Horman checked in at the 24-Hour Fitness in Beaverton to work out.

DeDe Spicher insisted in a People magazine interview she remained at work that day, which is an assertion criminal defense attorney, Lisa Ludwig, said is possibly strategic. She said Spicher may be testifying, in a sense, to the public about her own innocence.

“You are going out on a limb when you say, ‘I know exactly where I was for that full amount of time, I’m positive about it.’ You really are committing to that, and if you’re contradicted about any part of it, it makes you look like a liar,â€￾ Ludwig said.

Ludwig also said that law enforcement can’t focus too closely on one theory.

“If you commit to one theory and pursue it to the exclusion of others, you can really make big mistakes. I’ve seen that happen,â€￾ she said.

In the People magazine interview Spicher alluded to Terri Horman’s innocence. The magazine reported Wednesday that after Kyron disappeared, Spicher says: “We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too.â€￾

Investigators have not named any suspects or persons of interest in the disappearance of Kyron and they have not made any arrests.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

I for one am not convinced Dede isn't involved. I am willing to go as far as saying I feel she had a big hand in helping plan this...Whatever THIS is... It has not been confirmed what time Dede was actually at work that day.. As a matter of fact there are like 3 different stories and sources saying certain things have been confirmed when in fact it is still unknown. I will put a quote here from a reporter but I can NOT provide a link I am sorry but it was never in the news. Now LE is saying there may be a 3rd person involved...Are you effin kidding me?! How can this many people be involved and be able to keep it together ..

Anita Kissée -Katu Some other stations reported Dede was there at 9am, left at 11am and came back after 1pm.

BUT - our sources NEVER confirmed that. In fact, they emphasized she was SUPPOSED to be there at 9am. Whether she was or not...

Last edited:
Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck

Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it may not have been DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared.

Investigators are working on following up on tips they received since last week’s news conference about the person seen on June 4. Those tips are in addition to the 4,000 they have collected so far.

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

Investigators have witnesses who saw an adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning.

Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher.

They have linked Spicher and Horman through fliers they distributed that ask for information about both women and the Hormans’ truck. Terri Horman drove the white Ford F-250 pickup truck to the school that morning for Kyron’s science fair.

Terri Horman claims to friends she left the school around 8:45 in the morning and went to two different Fred Meyer stores.

The flier distributed about Spicher and Horman asks about a window of time starting an hour later, from 9:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. The overlapping time for which Spicher and Horman are both unaccounted, as far as investigators are concerned, is between 10:15 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

At 1 p.m., Spicher was apparently accounted for once again at the nursery where she was working.

At 11:39 a.m. Terri Horman checked in at the 24-Hour Fitness in Beaverton to work out.

DeDe Spicher insisted in a People magazine interview she remained at work that day, which is an assertion criminal defense attorney, Lisa Ludwig, said is possibly strategic. She said Spicher may be testifying, in a sense, to the public about her own innocence.

“You are going out on a limb when you say, ‘I know exactly where I was for that full amount of time, I’m positive about it.’ You really are committing to that, and if you’re contradicted about any part of it, it makes you look like a liar,â€￾ Ludwig said.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html

Latest posts

Back