• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I am not well versed in police procedure but shit if they have already established that this whore wanted the daddy dead, why is she still walking free? Makes me want to pull my hair out.

This poor baby will not be coming home alive, sorry I am so blunt. But something is so wrong all around. Reminds me of Caylee Anthony and the lil Gabriel Johnson. I hate cunty women....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr.html

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office combs through 3,500 tips in Kyron Horman case
Published: Monday, August 02, 2010, 2:52 PM Updated: Monday, August 02, 2010, 3:00 PM
Lynne Terry, The Oregonian Lynne Terry, The Oregonian

Tips are flooding investigators as the search for 7-year-old Kyron Horman enters its ninth week.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office said that the doubling of the reward to $50,000 has spurred a flurry of calls, with investigators combing through more than 3,500 tips so far. In fact, they receive five to 10 tips every hour. Many are quickly eliminated but others are followed up on, the sheriff's office said in a news release.

Aside from that, the sheriff's office is staying mute about the investigation – just as it has from the beginning.

~snipped

http://www.kptv.com/news/24481541/detail.html

$50K Reward Brings In New Tips In Kyron Horman Case

POSTED: 2:22 pm PDT August 2, 2010
UPDATED: 2:35 pm PDT August 2, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County sheriff's deputies said they're receiving five to 10 tips every hour after raising the reward amount to $50,000 in the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Kyron vanished from Skyline School in northwest Portland 60 days ago after a morning science fair. His stepmother, Terri Horman, was the last person known to have seen him, deputies said.

Deputies said Monday they're working closely with the district attorney's office and the family to "bring Kyron home." But they released no new information about their investigation.

In a written statement, a sheriff's spokeswoman said the case requires the police agencies "to conduct portions of the investigations in a manner that cannot be released to the public."

Terri Horman's friend, DeDe Spicher, appeared before a grand jury last week. Kyron's birth parents have accused Spicher and Terri Horman of refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

In court documents last month, Kaine Horman asked for a divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman because he said investigators told him that his wife tried to hire someone to kill him in the months before Kyron disappeared.

Kaine Horman and Kyron's birth mother, Desiree Young, have repeatedly said that Terri Horman is involved in their son's disappearance. She has not been charged with a crime.

Anyone with information that may be helpful in the Kyron Horman investigation is asked to call 503-261-2847.

All they are waiting for now is a grand jury indictment. If the evidence isn't enough to convince a grand jury, it sure as hell is not enough to convince a regular jury (which has a higher standard).

It would super suck to arrest her and start the clock ticking, only to not have enough evidence to convict her... and never be able to try her again. I would rather they do it right than rush it.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24499150/detail.html

Subpoena Issued To Another Friend Of Terri Horman

POSTED: 12:37 pm PDT August 3, 2010
UPDATED: 1:56 pm PDT August 3, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Another friend of Terri Horman has been subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury this week as the investigation into 7-year-old Kyron Horman's disappearance reached its 61st day.

The woman, who identified herself as a close friend to Terri Horman, said she will appear in court Thursday. She spoke to Terri Horman on the day Kyron disappeared from Skyline School, but at the time they spoke, the friend was not aware that Kyron was missing, she said.

~snipped

One of Th's friends obtained cell phones for her so she could go undetected.. What a crock that is. Who does that kind of thing. I mean even if you doubted she was guilty in any way would you get involved like that??

Investigators have been focusing on Terri Moulton Horman's close circle of friends after learning that one of them obtained new cell phones for her so she could avoid investigators' scrutiny after becoming the focus of the inquiry into the disappearance of her 7-year-old stepson.

Authorities investigating Kyron Horman's disappearance June 4 from Northwest Portland's Skyline School have searched the Tualatin condo of Terri Horman's close friend DeDe Spicher, seizing her phone and computer. They also have interviewed Michael Cook, a high school friend of Kyron's dad, whom court records say Terri Horman was "sexting" days after her husband filed for divorce.

Terri Horman's attorney, Stephen Houze, has declined to comment outside of court. Spicher's attorney, Chad Stavley, did not return calls Monday but said last week that Spicher was cooperating with authorities.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr.html

They also have interviewed Michael Cook, a high school friend of Kyron's dad, whom court records say Terri Horman was "sexting" days after her husband filed for divorce.

Excuse me?

I missed that, what with the whole 'how stupid would you be to send sexual text messages to someone who isn't your husband WHILE YOUR SON IS MISSING' thing.

bitch can burn

hahaha lmfao

I'm like wtf??? Where did that come into play? Go spam or spread celluite cream elsewhere... try Failbook.

Um...our regularly scheduled program has been interrupted by a troll....WTF? What's with the post above???

Haha TT. I thought Terri Hormone had a problem with stretch marks and that's what caused her mental unbalance. I was going back to look to see what I missed. You just stopped me in the nick of time!! :cheers:

Haha TT. I thought Terri Hormone had a problem with stretch marks and that's what caused her mental unbalance. I was going back to look to see what I missed. You just stopped me in the nick of time!! :cheers:

:lol5: :lol5:

I thought I was going loco too

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Multnomah County deputies are looking into possible vandalism at the Wall of Hope at Skyline School, where missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman vanished on June 4.

It appeared someone tried to rip down a handmade, laminated banner with the message "Helping Hands for Kyron." The banner came from a Kindercare Center and was originally held up by 14 plastic binder ties.

[...]

Other people who were visiting the Wall of Hope said they were upset about a message someone wrote on a sign. The message read, "I love you daddy. You will see me in another time and place where 'I' Kyron (Special K) is no longer in pain, where 'she' can no longer hurt me. Dad I am safe. I love you pop."

Deputies said they took a report of possible vandalism Tuesday night and they found someone in the area who had mental health issues. The man denied any wrongdoing and wanted to perform his own search for Kyron. Deputies found no evidence that he committed a crime so they did not arrest him.

[...]
http://www.kptv.com/news/24513410/detail.html

Um...our regularly scheduled program has been interrupted by a troll....WTF? What's with the post above???
hahaha lmfao
I'm like wtf??? Where did that come into play? Go spam or spread celluite cream elsewhere... try Failbook.
:lol5: :lol5:

I thought I was going loco too
You are all crazy! There is no spammer in the thread. Just a bunch of loonies discussing one. :rofl:

Since spammers "hit and run", there is no point in talking to them or about them. Most of the time they are not even people - just software spambots. When their posts get deleted (and they get banned), all that is left is nothing.

Only one of you even bothered to report the idiot. Anytime anyone sees a spammer, please alert the mods. "Report Post" function will send someone to clean 'em out.

Last edited:
A spammer is someone (or something) that posts spam ads in the forum. Since we don't allow ads, they get deleted.

Wow that article reads like a description of the characters in a novel...very interesting.

All this news of Kyron, Emmett and Syler have made my stomach turn in many different ways, not pleasant

Special I was reading about this earlier...Who the hell would write a note like that and put it on the Wall of Hope...What a horrible thing for his mom and dad to have to read...Also who vandalizes a place like that. LOSERS!! Karma has a special gift for people like them..

OMG who would be so cruel as to do that? Tragedy brings out the best in humanity and also the worst.

Was Special K a nickname his Dad gave him? If so who would know that? They should have the handwriting analized. That's kinda sick to do that to the parents. A'holes.

I don't remember TT if I ever read that was a nickname Kaine had ever given Kyron. I am sure if it was it's out there in cyber space so lots of people would know that. I remember people writing letters to casey that were "from" caylee but to me this is so very different, more disturbing. The letters to casey were trying to play with her mind and get her to break. This is to a father who is or has never been looked at as a suspect except from the crazy terri support group...

Two of Terri Horman's friends appear before grand jury
source told KOIN Local 6 Thursday that questions at the heart of the grand jury revolve around the disappearance of Kyron Horman.

Kaine Horman, Desiree and Tony Young, as well as DeDe Spicher have all made appearances before a Multnomah County grand jury in the last two weeks.

On Thursday, two of Terri's friends, Chelsea Aleshire and Andrea Leckey, made appearances.

"I can't tell you what happened, but I can tell you that you guys are going down a dead end," Aleshire said just before she entered the courthouse.

“She (Terri) was my friend, I talked to her that day as a friend, and that’s all,â€￾ she added.

The grand jury is convened on the 8th floor of the Multnomah County courthouse.
[...]
http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...pear-before-grand/2Ls683NdO0mfFAKnUn2ZHQ.cspx
2d97cc9.jpg
Chelsea Aleshire​

She is right about the dead end part but not how she is meaning it.. terri is never going to tell what really happened..

All these friends have something in common and I don't really get it. They all have the 24 hour gym in common ... hmmmm not trying to be a bitch here but it would appear they would all actually have Krispy Kreme in common not a gym... I can say that since I am fluffy myself :)

Last edited:
3 more Terri Horman friends called before grand jury

Is it just me or do her friends seem a bit on the smug side? Watch the video at the link

PORTLAND, Ore. - At least three more friends of Kyron Horman’s stepmother, Terri Horman, were called before a grand jury Thursday to testify in the disappearance of the 7-year-old boy.

One of those friends was Chelsea Aleshire. She spent an hour and a half upstairs with jurors and a prosecutor working on the Kyron Horman case.

Afterward, she described herself as having a very limited role on June 4 the day Kyron disappeared.

“I can tell you that I know nothing and that you guys are going down a dead end. She was my friend, and I talked to her that day as a friend and that’s all,” she said.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100086609.html?

I can not fucking believe these twits are playing games like this when a child is missing.Ok I get helping a friend in need but come on what about Kyron. Maybe they should have spent a little more time looking and or helping finding Ky and a little less time playing fucking secret spy games..

Friend of Terri Horman used fake name to buy cell phone

PORTLAND, Ore. - Friends of Terri Horman purchased cell phones to communicate with her after Kyron Horman disappeared two months ago, one of whom did so using a fake name, according to multiple sources on Friday.

The phones were purchased after Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, moved out of the family's home.

The friend, who is not DeDe Spicher, went to the Lloyd Center and bought a prepaid cell phone at an electronic store. The friend now says she regrets using a fake name and that it was “stupid” and “spur of the moment”.

She said the phone she bought was for herself to use and not for Terri Horman.

She insists the three of them, DeDe, Terri and her, only got the phones because they needed AT&T service which allowed them to make calls out of the Horman home at Shelter Nook Road, which is in a remote area and doesn’t service Verizon phones which is what they had.

They also wanted some level of privacy with their conversations which they felt were being monitored by law enforcement, and they wanted to use phones with numbers not known to the press.

She insists she’s not guilty of anything besides trying to be supportive of her friend, Terri. But she said as she has cooperated with investigators she has withdrawn her support. She said she has turned over cell phone records, her business line and all relevant e-mails to investigators that could help them in the case.

It has also been confirmed that at least one of the phones was purchased by DeDe Spicher.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100161574.html

Well good. There's three of them that know what's up.

You know what they say about three people being able to keep a secret.

Latest posts

Back