• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An eastern Missouri man is charged with animal abuse involving torture and armed criminal action for allegedly killing a dog with a machete and leaving the dismembered body for his mother to find.

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that Kaleb Reynolds of De Soto is accused of smoking methamphetamine prior to killing the dog on Feb. 17.

Police say Reynolds was angry with his mother and girlfriend and became even more enraged after smoking meth.

Charges allege that Reynolds’ dog jumped on him and Reynolds retrieved a machete from his yard and attacked the dog.
1583039378548.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're an angry asshole, You're an angry asshole to the nth degree on meth. It takes away the inhibition to just go punch a tree. It gives you the idea to hurt someone, something, and do it in a really horrible way. It causes you to be awful to everyone around you. The more awful, the better. The more pain, the better. Why anyone would even try that shit is beyond me. I have a family member that did meth for a while and they were incoherent, paranoid, possessed with crazy ideations and spent 20 hours of every day under the dining room table with a blanket over it to hide. Two small kids in the house. I'm surprised they're still okay.
Instant Asshole: Just add meth.

Back