• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Aw gee, that horrid wound was TWO inches deep:meh:! I've done worse cutting up chickens:wideyed:. What a pussy:asshat:! He murders girls and cries like a bitch :bigtears:when he gets hurt:inpain:. He's right where he needs to be :smug:and I'm tickled to death he's getting a taste of prison justice:smuggrin:. I'm a horrible person.:sorry:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...wounds-self-inflicted-chief-article-1.2002105

Joran van der Sloot's stab wounds were self-inflicted: prison chief

The convicted killer and prime suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance suffered injuries to his shoulder and hip that were described as 'at least two inches deep' by his attorney. The chief of the Peruvian prison where's he's serving time claims they were self-inflicted for sympathy.

more at link

The convicted killer and prime suspect in Natalee Holloway's disappearance suffered injuries to his shoulder and hip that were described as 'at least two inches deep' by his attorney. The chief of the Peruvian prison where's he's serving time claims they were self-inflicted for sympathy.

Why am I not surprised?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...wounds-self-inflicted-chief-article-1.2002105

Joran van der Sloot's stab wounds were self-inflicted: prison chief

more at link
poor widdle baby

Thanks for the update.

I heard the kid just got a large advance for a book he is going to write called "IF I had done it".
This man is literally the SCUM of the earth, wouldn't be sad if he was killed in prison..... Anyone who kills or harms women needs to be..... Sodomized with multiple 12" marital aids........ But hey, that's just what I would do...

Hmmmm. Be a real shame if Whorin' Van der Slut got really messed up in prison...no, it wouldn't! I could tell you stories of prison justice that would make your hair stand on end.

My Grandpa, the best man I ever knew (until I met mr cb), told me a true story of private justice that happened in his hometown of Woodville, Ms. A man grabbed a very young girl, beat, strangled and raped her, and left her battered body in a field. The man was tracked down, arrested and locked in jail. Later that evening, the sheriff and his 3 deputies were called out for something. When they left, a group of men broke into the jail, somehow got the keys and dragged perv out. Took him to a field and beat him to death. A terrible crime? This is the Deep South in 1914 or thereabouts! His death was listed as "natural causes", because being beat to death is a perfectly natural consequence of rape/murder. No! I am NOT making this up.

PS I also have a great-great who was hanged as a horse thief.

Witness says he knows where Natalee Holloway is buried

Missing American Natalee Holloway is buried beneath a crawl space at the Marriott Hotel in Aruba, says Jurriën de Jong a self-proclaimed eyewitness to her disappearance.

[..]

De Jong, 59, says he has spent a great deal of time and his own money on his efforts. He flew to Aruba three times, where Holloway disappeared on May 30, 2005, gave his testimony under oath and repeatedly shared information with the public prosecutor there. Yet he can’t get justice in Aruba to investigate the spot where, according to him, Holloway’s body has been hidden for ten years.

At that time, he says he regularly visited the Marriott Hotel construction site at night for illegal, drug-related purposes, which is why he did not come forward with his testimony right away. The site is near the Holiday Inn where Holloway and members of her Mountain Brook, Alabama high school graduation class were registered at on Aruba’s western coast.

De Jong tells the AD that he heard voices at the gate of the construction site on the night of May 30, and quickly hid when he heard the gate open. He later recognized the two as Joran van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway.

“I saw Joran run after Natalee. They go to a small building that is under construction. There is no lower step, so they have to climb to the landing,” he told the newspaper. “What happens after that is unclear. But something must have gone wrong, because some time later Joran comes out with Natalee in his arms. He lays her down, jumps down and pulls her up onto his shoulder. Then he throws her body on the ground.”

De Jong then saw Joran hiding the body under the building, he claims. “He digs an access into the crawl space and drags Natalee inside. After about a minute he reappears, closes the opening with sand and walks back to the gate.”

A few days later, De Jong returned to the Netherlands, but De Jong kept silent about what he saw so that he would not be arrested for his own crimes that night. He decided to come forward after seeing a 2008 broadcast by Dutch investigative reporter Peter R. de Vries where Joran claimed that Natalee died on the beach and was dumped into the ocean.

[..]

De Jong says he tried passing along anonymous messages about the incident, but they were never investigated to the best of his knowledge. He revisited the site in 2009 and studied the Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club’s plans, he concluded that the missing American is buried under the staircase of the Marriott’s Spyglass Tower. In 2010, he tried to have a look at the space by drilling a hole in the hotel floor, but failed.

He wrote letters to the chief prosecutor in Aruba, the attorney general, the Marriott group and to Natalee’s father, Dave Holloway, who remembered smelling a strong decomposing stench at the site, according to AD.

After his contact with De Jong, Dave Holloway wrote to Aruba Chief Prosecutor Peter Blanken, who then had an hour long conversation with De Jong, but still saw no reason to investigate, AD reports. The former prosecutor called elements of the story “implausible,” because De Jong was not accurate in his description of the height difference between Van der Sloot and Holloway, current prosecutor Eric Olthof told the newspaper.

De Jong rejects this determination, saying that he saw the scene play out at a distance and at night, which makes it unsurprising to him that he might get a few visual details incorrect. The interview also took place a full eight years after the alleged crime took place.

Laura Botelho, spokesperson of the Marriott, confirmed to the AD that they have had contact with De Jong on the matter, but await approval from the authorities before conducting their own internal inquiry. “As usual we will cooperate fully with the authorities if they open an official investigation,” she said.

http://www.nltimes.nl/2015/02/13/witness-says-knows-natalee-holloway-buried/

Was this person waiting for the statute of limitations to elapse on the crimes he himself committed that night?
In the article it says he came forward after he saw the report Peter de Vries did, van der Sloot said she died on the beach and he came forward because he knew he was lying :shrug:

“I knew that Joran was lying and decided to pass my tips on to justice,” he told the newspaper.

Regardless why he held his information so long, I think it's a shame that he's been trying for 7 years to get someone, anyone, to look into it, and no one has. Even Natalee's dad wants them to check it out because he remembered the smell of decay from the same area. For Aruba police to look into it now they would essentially be admitting that they sat on this information and didn't do all they could to investigate. I doubt they will ever consider looking into his claims.

Ehh, I'm not believing this dude any more than the others who supposedly had info about her. Usually, when a person speaks about events in the past - from genuine experiential memory - they speak in past tense, not present tense, like this guy is doing.

And that Van Der Sloot guy - I wish somebody would off that motherfucker, I can't stand even seeing a pic of his smug smartass face with that big-assed head of his. Another privileged bitch who isn't getting the full punishment he deserves. I hate that fucking cocksucker.

Ehh, I'm not believing this dude any more than the others who supposedly had info about her. Usually, when a person speaks about events in the past - from genuine experiential memory - they speak in past tense, not present tense, like this guy is doing.
Where does he talk in a present tense? All his references to the supposed memories are in past tense. The only present tense stuff is about his efforts to get someone to believe him. o_O

Where does he talk in a present tense? All his references to the supposed memories are in past tense. The only present tense stuff is about his efforts to get someone to believe him. o_O
Aruba has seemed to be the place to kill someone:eek:a friend of mine was talking about going with her significant other [they have a volatile relationship] and I'm like NO!!! there is another infamous case where a woman agreed to a trip there only to disappear and the individual she went with [which is guilty of murder no doubt] had put a mega life insurance coverage on her right before they went and tried to collect immediately. Oh, btw, I forgot to put I believe this stoner dude and feel the le should have checked it out immediately. no doubt the hotel didn't want their construction site messed up and that had everything to do with the sloppy way this was handled

Last edited:

Just an example:

“I saw Joran run after Natalee." Saw = past tense.
"They go to a small building that is under construction. There is no lower step, so they have to climb to the landing." Go, is have = present tense.

Otherwise, he would have said, "They went to a small building that was under construction. There was no lower step, so they had to climb to the landing."

His entire account is mixed like that.

Just an example:

“I saw Joran run after Natalee." Saw = past tense.
"They go to a small building that is under construction. There is no lower step, so they have to climb to the landing." Go, is have = present tense.

Otherwise, he would have said, "They went to a small building that was under construction. There was no lower step, so they had to climb to the landing."

His entire account is mixed like that.
You need to take into account that the original statement is in dutch, not english. Not only are grammatical and sentence structure different you need to take into account that somethings are said differently. Plus most of the times he uses past and present are during a "recall", he will use past tense and swap to present, like he's immersed in the memory.

“I saw Joran run after Natalee. They go to a small building that is under construction. There is no lower step, so they have to climb to the landing,” he told the newspaper. “What happens after that is unclear. But something must have gone wrong, because some time later Joran comes out with Natalee in his arms. He lays her down, jumps down and pulls her up onto his shoulder. Then he throws her body on the ground.”

He starts out with the past tense and transitions into present tense while recounting what happened. It's not always a red flag.

He starts out with the past tense and transitions into present tense while recounting what happened. It's not always a red flag.

Actually, it is a red flag, if you adhere to the principles of Statement Analysis, which has proven itself an incorrigible tool for discerning if someone is lying. Which is why I mentioned the discrepancy in the first place.

However, if the quotes were indeed translated from another language, I am at the mercy of the accuracy of the translator, and any inaccuracies would be a detriment to correct analysis.

In a clogged toilet...
clogged with Natalie's shit and all his daddy's money and power. if youre dutch=you taint much
I used to love aruba
I havnt been back since this cunt ruined it for me
I had tickets bought to bring my weeins for the first time when Natalie went missing
I read shit like this all the time but this really irked me. the whole incident was botched from the get and is shameful for the island of aruba and the dutch judicial system.

and the whole world watched while time was lost

Some random "witness" waited 10 years to divulge where her body is?

Yeah, I'm extremely skeptical. I wonder what he's gotten or is getting out of "coming forward"?

His story has been out for a couple of years at least. I don't know why Dave waited this long to look for her. I think he came out with this about 3 years ago.
Only waiting 7 years doesn't give me much more faith in the statement than 10 years did.

Unless he came out with his revelation within the first year, I find it hinky at best, and more than likely self-serving, especially since there is mention of the witness's "illegal activities" being why he stayed quiet. Like is he talking now (or 2or 3 years ago) to save his ass more than help the Holloway family?

I sat next to a kid that looked exactly like him on a plane on my way out of Providence R.I.
... as soon as the plane takes off he looks at me and says " hi :) would you like a Vicodin or Xanax to relax ?"
Me: o_O " No thank you" :) (in my head I'm thinking ... DO NOT FALL ASLEEP:nailbiting:)

Holloway: He says that a car pulls up and Joran and Natalee get out of the vehicle. This is on May 30, (2005) and this vehicle pulls into the parking lot at the Marriott hotel, and you can see a construction site and you can see the Holiday Inn … and this area is enclosed with a chained fence. He says that Natalee says, “Well the gate’s locked,” and (Van der Sloot) says something about, “Well I know a trick,” and somehow he, I guess, unwraps the chain and they go in …
Then he sees them go across the construction site, and they get up on the platform, which I presume to be the foundation of the Spyglass Tower, and they run up to an area that’s got half of a stairway built and they go up that and he loses sight of them. Then, approximately five minutes later he says they emerge with Joran carrying Natalee in his arms and apparently he knew that she was not living. He put her down on the concrete slab and then jumped down off of it and put her body down on the ground and then went and dug an opening under the slab and then put her body in it and then covered it back up and walked out.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/17/joran-van-der-sloot-appears-to-confess-to-holloway-murder/

It seems in talking to his wife and a reporter he has "confessed" to killing Natalee.

The chief suspect in the unsolved 2005 Aruba disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway appears to have made a shocking confession to an undercover reporter about having murdered her.

Dutch convicted killer Joran van der Sloot, who is in a Peru jail for the 2010 murder of a 22-year-old woman there, was captured on an undercover video admitting that he lied to the police about Holloway’s death, RadarOnline.com reported Wednesday.

“I always lied to the police. I never told the truth,” said a grinning van der Sloot in the video. He was speaking in Dutch about the Holloway case to his wife and an undercover reporter working for RadarOnline and the National Enquirer.

“Also, when I was younger, I never told everything. The police just never knew what they had to ask me,” van der Sloot said.

When asked if he’s talking about the Holloway case, van der Sloot replied, “Yes, this is also where I am guilty and I accept everything that I have done.”

He added, “I think that was one of the worst police investigations that ever took place.”

Van der Sloot was the last person to be seen with 18-year-old Holloway, who vanished on a high school trip to the Caribbean island.

I'll agree with him on that, it was one messed up investigation.

I hope that asshole finally fries. Wasn't there another time that he confessed and then took it back tho? I think I remember something like that a long time ago.

Back