• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

DarkPrincess

Trusted Member
Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.
He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.
A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.
The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.
The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.
A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celes, told police van der Sloot said: "Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/index.html

Lets see your dad get you out of this one, you little prick. He was already caught on tape trying to traffic sex slaves from Thailand to the Netherlands. Here's a link for that one:

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008...n-der-sloot-caught-trafficking-in-sex-slaves/

I hate him. I really do. He admitted to it but they couldn't use it against him. How fucked up is that.Grrr...I hope he rots in hell. Wait, isn't he is jail over there for the trafficking thing?

This kid is a little asshole, he is getting to thinking "crap! I got away with it now what?"

silence is golden van der hooten slutten

I'm not sure if he's in jail or not. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets away with this too. In this world anyway. It has put him back in the spotlight and shows how little regard this punk has for human life.

Thanks for the update.

I heard the kid just got a large advance for a book he is going to write called "IF I had done it".

This kid is a major douche canoe. I fear he's gotten it into his head somehow that he's untouchable. Hopefully, that will be his downfall.

I call bullshit. He's a lying sack of shit just like Casey Anthony. Now that would be the ultimate fucked up hook-up right there!

I am so frikiing excited there is a lead in this case.
I had almost wrote Natalie off. Wouldn't that be something if the found the body.

I caught the end of Greta Tue night, right after she had finished interviewing this douchebag (about him admitting that he had sold Natalie to someone and passed her to him in a boat). You could tell Greta wasn't buying his story; he cut the interview short; called her 30 minutes later and told her that he had lied about the whole thing.

Obviously it was a pre-recorded piece, but I don't know how she held her shit together with a face-to-face with this kid. He just may have fucked with the wrong person.

{S}

Do you mean no new news like we always knew that fucker Jorgen killed her, or no new news like Countess posted bullshit? Cause i would hope it wasn't the latter. That would be uncool my new friend.

The cops aren't taking him seriously. This is his third "story" of what happened. They don't believe this one either.

Do you mean no new news like we always knew that fucker Jorgen killed her, or no new news like Countess posted bullshit? Cause i would hope it wasn't the latter. That would be uncool my new friend.

My take on it is the "new" news is that he's talking, once again. However, THIS time there's no daddy to pull the strings, no one to get him out of this mess. For sure the story has changed, and I have always thought that Daddy knew and probably assisted in the disappearance of NH's body.

If I remember correctly, with the evidence the Aruban authorities have at this point, they can't force him to return (or something along those lines). My gut tells me that with Daddy out of the picture, he needs money and is probably getting paid for his interviews so he will milk it for all it's worth. And with that in mind and Daddy not there to shut him up and give him money, he'll eventually slip up.

Another line of thought, now that Daddy is gone, maybe more people in Aruba will feel comfortable coming forward with the truth. Right now there might not appear to be "new" news, but with Daddy out of the picture, things could change. JMO.

{S}

I hope they put him in jail soon I can't stomach seeing him free anymore. That shitty look on his face makes me want to put my dodgers bat up his ass.

b4818n.jpg

A skeleton or something else? Natalee Holloway or someone else?
Patti Muldowney was busy snapping pictures of colorful fish during her snorkeling dive off the coast of Aruba last fall. She didn't notice what else was on the sea floor.

"We only discovered it after we got the film developed," the 62-year-old Rapho Township woman said.

Flipping through the prints in December, the Muldowneys realized Patti had photographed more than just underwater scenery.

One picture appears to show a human skeleton.

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," said her husband, John Muldowney.

They showed friends. They showed the local police.

All agreed: It looks like human bones.

"I showed my doctor," John Muldowney said. "He said it looks like it's weighted down with some rocks."

The Muldowneys forwarded copies of the photo — which they had enlarged — to the FBI field office in Philadelphia, but investigators won't say what, if anything, they're doing with it.

John Muldowney has a gut feeling the skeleton could be that of Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama honors student whose mysterious disappearance in Aruba in May 2005 continues to make international headlines.
[...]

Muldowney said he contacted this newspaper about the photo because he was getting nowhere with the FBI.

"I've called Quantico" — the agency's training academy in Virginia — "so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he said.

The FBI in Philadelphia sent the picture to its senior investigators who work in the Caribbean.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," said Special Agent Frank Burton Jr., a spokesman for the FBI's field office in Philadelphia.

It is unclear what happened to the photo after that. The FBI in Miami said it has no record of getting it, and neither does the agency's legal attaché in Barbados, which has jurisdiction over Aruba.
[...]

The couples remember the site was near a shipwreck, though which one of the numerous wrecks off the western coast of Aruba is unclear. The most popular snorkeling and scuba site there is near the Antilla, a German freighter that was scuttled in World War II.
[...]
http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/249987

That makes me think of one of those 'sailboat' pictures. If you look long enough something appears.
Wouldn't the eye sockets be a bit more apparent? Especially being down there with fish all this time.
Dunno, just looks like a rock formation. Maybe I need to look again while not focusing or something.

Couple says they may have found Natalee Holloway

A Pennsylvania couple thinks they may have found Natalee Holloway's skeleton on a vacation to Aruba.

Patti and John Muldowney want investigators to take a good look at a picture they took while snorkeling.

It shows what they think is a skeleton on the bottom of the ocean. [Scroll to bottom of page for picture].

Patti didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when she snapped the photo last November. No one noticed until mid January when they met up with a couple that was on the same cruise, to compare vacation photos.

"They came over and discovered it when they were looking through our photos," John Muldowney told NBC Philadelphia.

"You can see a fish. You can see some rocks. And then you can see this body lying on its back, facing up," John, 78, said in an interview with the Intelligencer Journal.

They showed the photo to friends, police, even a doctor and everyone agreed it looked like a human skeleton. John wondered if it could be the remains of Natalee Holloway, 18, who disappeared in 2005 during a high school graduation trip.
[...]
Van der Sloot's stories could not be confirmed by police and he was never charged in the case because Aruban prosecutors said they didn't have enough evidence.

John thought it couldn't hurt to send the photo to Holloway's family and investigators. He mailed a copy to her biological father and says he hasn't heard back.

John's efforts to get the picture to the right people connected to the case have been frustrating.

"I've called Quantico so much the receptionist said, 'We've got to stop meeting like this,' " he told the Intelligencer.

John sent the photo to the FBI in Philadelphia.

"We did receive that photo, and it was sent to the lead agent down in Miami who handles that area in the Caribbean," Special Agent Frank Burton Jr. told the Intelligencer.
[...]
John called the FBI again after hearing that van der Sloot's dad had died of a heart attack and that the case was being reopened after van der Sloot told a TV reporter another story, in which he disposed of Holloway's body in a swamp after she accidentally fell from a balcony.

"This time they told me, 'John, we're not allowed to tell you what we're doing with it,'" he said.

"The thing is, they haven't found her yet," Patti told the Intelligencer. "So, for the parents' sake, I would hope that this picture does help."
http://www.nbc-2.com/Global/story.asp?S=12164822
1j6zk5.jpg
I made it a bit bigger so you can look closerYou decide​

It definitely looks like a human skeleton, but there have to be more missing people in Aruba than Natalee Holloway... what are the chances it's her and that an American couple found the body?

It's possible, though... and crazier things have happened.

I hope that if that is human remains, they are identified and the family and friends of that individual receive a little closure about their loved one. I care about Natalee Holloway and her story, but there are so many missing people out there who don't get the media attention that she did, and their families deserve the same peace.

Edited to add:

We also have to keep in mind that the couple in question might be saying this and bringing Natalee's name into the story for the media attention. Will we start seeing them on talk shows and news programs? Maybe. What is their real motivation? If this is really Natalee (or even real human remains for that matter), why do they need to go to the media before those remains have been identified? Wouldn't that hurt Natalee's family? Were they concerned about that? Makes me scratch my chin a little.

Last edited:
Nah...It just looks like a bunch of rocks with algae to me as well. I would hope that if I was scuba diving and taking pictures, I would notice a dead body BEFORE the pictures were developed. I hurt for Natalee's family because this is yet another thing they have to deal with.

I have a hard time with them too, mc30. I definitely can't make it work on a computer screen because my focal point has no where else to go. Hope no one is looking at me because I keep trying.

Latest posts

Back