• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Wild or feral boar with a handgun has a certain amount of appeal. A heavy hard-cast Keith or LBT bullet in the boiler room will turn out the lights in short order, but pulling the shot will just piss the boar off. Badly. There is a reason boar spears have a crossguard; namely, it keeps the boar from running up the shaft to get to the person holding the other end of the spear that's stuck in the boar.

--Al
Truthfully, I've thought of going wild boar spear hunting for years now.

Quite a few wild boar were released so the elite would have something to test their mettle on. With no predators, they have increased in numbers to the point they are destroying their biome.

It's not a matter of people displacing this invasive species; instead, it's a matter of this invasive species displacing the native wildlife.

--Al

Pig food... i hear they eat human flesh if it's left out :D
Who wouldn't? I mean... if you're an animal.
Post automatically merged:

The neighbor shot it but it wasnt a kill and it ran to my woods. They searched for it for about an hour. Booo. Its not ethical to give up.
Yet you would've been bitching if he was shooting things on your property.

Last edited:
Who wouldn't? I mean... if you're an animal.
Post automatically merged:

Yet you would've been bitching if he was shooting things on your property.
No. Actually, i let him hunt on my property every year. He only wanted the mount. He had the meat professionally butchered and packaged for me.
Without deer hunting lots of families in Minnesota would go hungry. Plus over population. Not to mention more car wrecks.

I wasnt bitching at all. I actually take offense to you saying that. My only complaint about the whole thing is him not tracking it and finishing what he started.

I wasnt bitching at all. I actually take offense to you saying that. My only complaint about the whole thing is him not tracking it and finishing what he started.
It was meant to be provocative and slightly offensive in order to reflect the typical asinine Karen mentality.

Latest posts

Back