• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
F $#@ every single one of you judgmental P.O.S!!! Yall didn't even know her. She is actually awesome as hell. She wouldve never wasted hertime bashing someone before be7ng proven guilty. You u ignorant fucks!!!seth macke. Look me up i will straighten her face!!!

I bet you're only standing up for her because you'd have to get a new dealer if she went to jail for good.

McGarity was already in Gwinnett County jail on other accusations - including drug posession with the intent to distribute - when she was charged with the murder of Miss Weil.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gia-park-one-year-old-case.html#ixzz3E1555aId

Her face...?
F $#@ every single one of you judgmental P.O.S!!! Yall didn't even know her. She is actually awesome as hell. She wouldve never wasted hertime bashing someone before be7ng proven guilty. You u ignorant fucks!!!seth macke. Look me up i will straighten her face!!!

Last edited:
I Dated the guy, Cody Williams for almost a year.. He broke up with my best friend and then went crazy when I told him I'd never take him back. Thankfully I was smart enough to not take him back.. And now I am soooo glad I did not go back out with him. And for you people that say any of theese creeps are awesome are SO wrong. No, I didn't know any one involved other than Cody. But if they do meth then they are stupid. And then knowing that they killed a 17 year old girl who had her entire life ahead. These people need death sentence.
[doublepost=1465327533,1465327432][/doublepost]
I mean that's fine if you want to be friends with a doped up murderer. But go ahead and tell your friends and family not to say crap when it happens to you

What.The.Fuck.

@Brandy Johnson
New
I Dated the guy, Cody Williams for almost a year.. He broke up with my best friend and then went crazy when I told him I'd never take him back.
You dated him and he broke up with your best friend and you refused to take him back?
Glad you're alive and well.

http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/lo...cle_7b513505-9442-5184-8f54-99612fbc5bdd.html

LAWRENCEVILLE — The memory seems to eat at Frank Wiley. He sat on the witness stand at the Gwinnett County courthouse Wednesday telling how 20-year-old Kayla Weil got restrained with zip ties, how she begged for her life as metal hit skin in a distinct slap. How, at the end, she wanted to talk to her grandmother. How he didn’t try to save her.

“I was scared,” said Wiley, young, trim and tattooed, fighting tears. “I lied to myself. I didn’t think it was real.”

His shaky sense of reality came partly from methamphetamine. He said he smoked it before the murder in summer 2013 at a drug house on Buford’s Cloud Street, along with suspects Cody Williams and Amy McGarity. The accused killers claimed they were angry with the victim because she stole from them, said Wiley, who faces no charges in the case.

Williams, 25, has pleaded not guilty and is on trial this week fighting the accusations. McGarity and a third defendant charged with helping hide the body on the shores of Lake Lanier are being tried separately.

Wiley moved away to Rabun County after the murder, he said, because he was afraid McGarity, who allegedly had gang ties, would hurt him or his family. One day in the car, his fiance told him he needed to do “the right thing,” and he soon called authorities.

Wiley’s tearful testimony amounted to the most detailed public retelling of the brutal case, one that contradicts Williams’ story of being forced at gunpoint by McGarity to participate in Weil’s death.
gruesome details at link...

May 2016
http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gwinn...cable-strangling-case/aa7U1ywilGXHId3dyggOZM/
The Gwinnett County woman accused of strangling a friend with an Ethernet cable and dumping her body near Lake Lanier will spend the rest of her life in prison.

A Gwinnett County jury convicted Amy Leann McGarity on Friday, finding her guilty of malice murder, three counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, concealing the death of another and various other charges. Judge Ronnie Batchelor sentenced her to life in prison without parole, plus five years.

McGarity was tried last week alongside Cedric Lequay English, who was charged with concealing the death of another for his alleged role in hiding Weil's body. English ultimately entered a guilty plea and was sentenced to serve three years in prison.

Williams, the other co-defendant, was convicted on murder charges earlier this year and sentenced to life in prison.

Just looking back at this and followed the link to the FB of the neck tat doofus...

I am absolutely appalled to find out that he went "back" to jail in January.

It is totally obvious that he is being railroaded due to his everlasting love for this murdering twat.
:fish:

This is a little different then how Jesse and Mr.White would explain it ...but if you take a sledge hammer and a moral compass ... and mix.
I get that part.

I want to know the draw.
People know it makes them talk crazy, do crazy shit, gives them picken pox, pretty much fucks up every aspect of their life and yet, they keep doing it.

2 days ago, my brother talked the craziest shit ever and then insisted his mind has never been clearer.
He took every single thing in his whole house apart and insisted he cant get a fucking thing done unless hes hitting the meth pipe.
I dont just mean he rearranged... he disassembled everything... with tools.

I hope someday someone can explain meth to me.
it's not the meth but the people and smoking it does do something screwy to their brain but it is them and drugs can't be used as an excuse. They had me on preludin from the time I was 12 for extreme hyperactive attention def and I would use meth nt and again when I got older to feel better and it didn't have any type of effect on me like in these horror stories. It made me focus and come out of a spin cycle of thinking of too many things and getting nothing done
[doublepost=1490744806,1490744683][/doublepost]
Wow. That's pretty fucking brutal for a female to pull off. I'm not saying we women aren't vicious bitches but this was crazy mean and had to be fueled by jealousy and an intense hatred borne in the fires of hell. She tortured her for days on end pistol whipping her and then strangling her. Crazy ass bitch I hope she gets the needle.
jealousy definately
[doublepost=1490745141][/doublepost]
When I was a sophomore in high school my parents went to Germany and left this recent college grad, Marty, with us, basically to keep us from killing each other. The morning that they were due home Marty got a call, her brother had been water skiing on Lake Lanier and had fallen into a bed of water moccasins. It was so awful! Thankfully, I'd forgotten about it by the time summer rolled around again, selfish, self-centered teen that I was.
he probably died immediately thathappened done in Possum Kingdom in Texas when I was a kid they said when he fell off the skis and went into the nest he was dead before he even was pulled back up

I dont just mean he rearranged... he disassembled everything... with tools.

Idle hands right and he knows it and its his way of kepeping busy and not doing bad things. You know his mind wasn't clear because he disassembled everything. But everything is a good idea on meth. Let him keep the tools otherwise he'll be bug hunting and or finding a toddler to fuck or pimp out or sell.

Back