• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2vc8hld.jpg
23mt24y.jpg
Charged: Amy McGarity (left) allegedly pistol-whipped and strangled her 20-year-old friend, Kayla Weil (right), before dumping her body in the bathroom of an abandoned park. Miss Weil's remains were found a year ago
[...]
27-year-old woman allegedly pistol-whipped and strangled her 20-year-old friend, before dumping her body in the bathroom of an abandoned park.

Amy McGarity has been charged with murdering Kayla Weil one year after the victim's remains were discovered wrapped in a blanket in Chestnut Ridge Park in Hall County, Georgia.
[...]
malice and felony murder, she has been accused of kidnapping, false imprisonment, two counts of aggravated assault and concealing a death.
[...]
arrest warrant, McGarity helped kidnap and detain Miss Weil, from Flowery Branch, against her will from July 17, 2013 to August 4, 2013.

During this time, she allegedly struck the victim in the head repeatedly with a pistol, before fatally strangling her with an Ethernet cable
[...]
She then reportedly put Miss Weil's body in the trunk of a car, before driving it several miles to a closed area of the park, which is property of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and dumping it.

Miss Weil, whose heavily decomposed remains were found by a cleaning crew on October 24, 2013, is believed to have been murdered at a house on Cloud Street in Buford.

McGarity, who lived at the property at the time, was 'close friends' with the victim, Gwinnett County's Corporal Ed Ritter told
[...]
However, the motive behind the murder remains unclear and it is not known if any other suspects were involved.
Corporal Jake Smith said his department took over the investigation in June this year after the location of the murder was uncovered.
[....]
he said he would not release any further information on the case as Miss Weil's death is still under investigation.

McGarity was already in Gwinnett County jail on other accusations - including drug posession with the intent to distribute - when she was charged with the murder of Miss Weil.

She is being held without bond and is due to appear for a preliminary hearing on Friday.
Scene: Miss Weil, whose heavily decomposed remains were discovered by a cleaning crew in Chestnut Ridge Park on October 24, 2013, is believed to have been murdered at a house on Cloud Street (pictured) in Buford
[...]
human remains found last year in a Lake Lanier-area park have been identified — and a suspect has been charged with the grisly murder that produced them.

#Last October, a crew cleaning up
[...]
a closed facility just outside Gwinnett’s border in Hall County, discovered heavily decomposed human remains in a bathroom. The remains were identified as those of 20-year-old
[...]
Kayla Jeanne Weil.

[...]

police spokesman Cpl. Jake Smith said Friday that his department took over the investigation in June after it was determined that Weil was killed at 20 Cloud St. in Buford. A news release announced that Amy Leann McGarity, a 27-year-old who lived at that address at the time, has now been charged with her murder.

[...]

said the department would not release any further information regarding the case, but arrest warrants obtained by the Daily Post painted a graphic picture.

[...]

warrants — which charge McGarity with malice murder, felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, kidnapping, false imprisonment and concealing the death of another person — allege that Weil was detained against her will from July 17, 2013, until Aug. 4, 2013. During that time, police believe McGarity struck her "in the head repeatedly with (a) pistol" before causing her death by "strangling the victim with an ethernet cable."

[...]

believe McGarity then put Weil's body in a car before transporting it to Chestnut Ridge Park, a property of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers that was closed to the public several years ago.

[...]

possible motive was unclear. It was also unclear Friday if other suspects may be involved, though warrants accuse McGarity of "assisting" in Weil's kidnapping.

McGarity was already in the Gwinnett County jail after being arrested July 30 on charges including of drug possession with the intent to distribute. According to warrants from that case, McGarity attempted to sell methamphetamine to undercover members of the Gwinnett Metro Task Force.

McGarity is being held without bond. She is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Sept. 26.
http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2014/sep/19/woman-charged-with-murder-after-human-remains/

Wow. That's pretty fucking brutal for a female to pull off. I'm not saying we women aren't vicious bitches but this was crazy mean and had to be fueled by jealousy and an intense hatred borne in the fires of hell. She tortured her for days on end pistol whipping her and then strangling her. Crazy ass bitch I hope she gets the needle.

Wow. That's pretty fucking brutal for a female to pull off. I'm not saying we women aren't vicious bitches but this was crazy mean and had to be fueled by jealousy and an intense hatred borne in the fires of hell. She tortured her for days on end pistol whipping her and then strangling her. Crazy ass bitch I hope she gets the needle.
Yeah, like I wonder. She must've been feeding her, letting her use the potty, etc. that's like 3 weeks before she died?!
Serious jealousy issues here. I bet a man was involved, somehow.

Serious jealousy issues here. I bet a man was involved, somehow.
I agree.

I think she must have had help. I don't see how she could get the body into the trunk of her car, back out and into the bathroom area at that park.
Even at my healthiest point in my life, I could schlep 50 pounds pretty easily but above that, it was a lot of work. 100 pounds and up I needed help. I just doubt she moved the body alone.

I agree.

I think she must have had help. I don't see how she could get the body into the trunk of her car, back out and into the bathroom area at that park.
Even at my healthiest point in my life, I could schlep 50 pounds pretty easily but above that, it was a lot of work. 100 pounds and up I needed help. I just doubt she moved the body alone.
i could i worked at nursing homes b4 and have moved plenty by myself and im not that big. i transferred a woman who was 180 and a quaderplegic, but that being said she still may of had help. I wonder how she held her there?

Two more suspects charged in Buford murder, Lake Lanier body dump

LAWRENCEVILLE — Two new suspects have been charged in connection with the murder of a Flowery Branch woman whose body was found hidden in an abandoned park near the shores of Lake Lanier.

A Gwinnett County grand jury passed down an indictment Wednesday charging three people — Amy Leann McGarity, Cody Jackson Williams and Cedric Laquay English — with various crimes. All three are believed to have played roles in the 2013 death of 20-year-old Kayla Jeanne Weil, who was strangled with an Ethernet cable after being beaten and detained against her will inside a home on Buford’s Cloud Street.
http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2014/dec/11/two-more-suspects-charged-in-buford-murder-lake/

I dated this girl for a couple months. Talk about dodging a bullet

If a girl you dated committed horrific violent crimes then privacy laws no longer apply to her. Feel free to post humiliating nude material of her you've saved over the years.

Wonder if this was some drug related thing, perhaps the friend saw something or got wind of some criminal activity the friend and her thug buds were into, or if they were lookin to rape somebody

Hi my name is Anthony Robertson and to me kayla weil was and will always be my friend and I miss and loved her and because of them I will only get to hope that she know that. I know her for over 7 years and been looking for her for 2 of them to till her how I feel about a girl that was always good to me even when we dated. In my heart I hope they put her to death for what she has done to her before she died. I hope God forgives her for how many people he hurt when she killed her in cold blood.

Hi my name is Anthony Robertson and to me kayla weil was and will always be my friend and I miss and loved her and because of them I will only get to hope that she know that. I know her for over 7 years and been looking for her for 2 of them to till her how I feel about a girl that was always good to me even when we dated. In my heart I hope they put her to death for what she has done to her before she died. I hope God forgives her for how many people he hurt when she killed her in cold blood.
I'm so sorry for your loss !

2vc8hld.jpg
23mt24y.jpg
Charged: Amy McGarity (left) allegedly pistol-whipped and strangled her 20-year-old friend, Kayla Weil (right), before dumping her body in the bathroom of an abandoned park. Miss Weil's remains were found a year ago

Scene: Miss Weil, whose heavily decomposed remains were discovered by a cleaning crew in Chestnut Ridge Park on October 24, 2013, is believed to have been murdered at a house on Cloud Street (pictured) in Buford
http://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2014/sep/19/woman-charged-with-murder-after-human-remains/
F $#@ every single one of you judgmental P.O.S!!! Yall didn't even know her. She is actually awesome as hell. She wouldve never wasted hertime bashing someone before be7ng proven guilty. You u ignorant fucks!!!seth macke. Look me up i will straighten her face!!!

Look me up i will straighten her face!!!
PM me motherfucker, I'll give you the address to come to in order to straighten my face.

Don't come here all full of bluster and ignorance over some magic cooter who turned out to be a royal piece of shit. And I don't care that I don't know her, she was a great person. I'm sure she was just fucking awesome as she was pistol whipping her friend.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. I don't care if she used to feed the orphans in her spare time, the fact remains that she turned into a drug peddling cunt who murdered a young woman who called her a friend. She's a vile piece of shit who they should execute.

F $#@ every single one of you judgmental P.O.S!!! Yall didn't even know her. She is actually awesome as hell. She wouldve never wasted hertime bashing someone before be7ng proven guilty. You u ignorant fucks!!!seth macke. Look me up i will straighten her face!!!
No we don't know her. Perhaps you could give us some more information that might help us to understand this?

Yeah, awesome people always torture and murder others. Your sense of "awesome" is as fucked up as she is. Now go fuck yourself and the cock you rode in on.

She was a murdering piece of shit. You defend her by threatening people with violence... You are not helping her case with the rest of us judgmental fucks. I hope you at least stuck your dick in her. Let me guess, you're her younger lover? She looks like the type to have younger dumber men wrapped around her itty bitty widdle finger...

Do you lift bro? I said, Do you even lift?

Just some food for thought: I had waffles for breakfast today. They were fucking delicious!

Sweet adidas neck tat, bro.

I hear those Adidas Diablos are feuding heavy with the Nike Vatos Locos... Don Air Jordan has been kept under heavy protection. Sources say that it's going to be up to whoever can put their best foot forward.

Who, Amy? Yeah, she was a real GA peach. :rolleyes: :facepalm: :finger: :yawn:

Huh? But she "wouldve" done it after "be7ng" proven guilty? It's entertaining when some criminal's indignation brigade comes to DD to defend a friend/fiend.

I didn't say that!

Edit: Gotta love it when some idiot dip shits quote gets attributed to you. I got my own dip shit comments attached to my name already lol!

Last edited:
Back