• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I am a Southern Baptist but I wouldn't go to a church to fuck anybody, least of all a dog, I would also not do it in a Mosque, Synagogue, Tabernacle, or a Chapel that sits in the middle of a Boy Scout camp, it's just amps up the disrespect that you show for Holy Places and most of all the disrespect shown to the poor dogs who had to live thru that.

I looked on twitter (for research purposes) and could not find that profile.
Turd, I found it (coincidentally, I was doing research too lol). Try denisesweet614. Pictures of her dressed scantily and tweets about how she loves dogs and claims she has a sexual relationship with her father. :arghh::arghh::arghh: I need brain bleach after looking at her profile.

@Crazy Cat Lady you're not wrong.

I don't know what other venues exist, but I do know that before Reddit cracked down on some of their subreddits there was a r/bestiality that really encouraged this type of stuff. That it was part of the "+" in the LGBTQUI2+ spectrum. I'm sure there were more. I quit Reddit a long time ago because of what a cesspool it was.

They say her breath smells like ALPO.
Definitely sick and confused.
I think the Alpo breath is probably wrong - no indication she dined with her dates. Just DWB (Dogs with benefits).

I feel sorry for the pictures where she's posing with dogs. They seem genuinely embarrassed and shamed to be near here.

My only question is how she got the dogs to sit still while she smeared peanut butter on their... Well, you know.

1000006727.jpg

Video shows ‘very pregnant’ woman having sex with dog

March 1, 2024
"A Purvis woman who was arrested for bestiality in Jones County last spring is back behind bars for the same thing in Forrest County after a new video showed that she violated the terms of her release on bond — and that she is one sick puppy.

Denise Frazier, 20, was charged with two counts of unnatural intercourse and booked into the Forrest County Jail on Thursday evening."

"An informant provided [police]with a video that shows a “very pregnant” Frazier having sex with a dog that appears to be a Siberian husky mix about two weeks before she gave birth to a baby, Carter said. It was determined that the video was made in Forrest County, so Carter turned over the information to authorities there."

"...she announced that she was pregnant and included the ultrasound image with a message noting that it was a human baby."

I used to be a pretty big Reddit guy before all the additional regulation killed all the weird areas. That had some subReddits that went down this road, there are PLENTY of guys that are in to this type of shit. There plenty that want to be really liberal with that "+" on the LBGTQ+ alphabet spectrum!!

Latest posts

Back