• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1680759351979.png

According to the Jones County Sheriff’s Department, 19-year-old Denise Frazier is facing charges that include unnatural intercourse and aggravated cruelty involving an animal.
According to the sheriff’s department, it received a complaint from a concerned resident regarding a graphic video posted to a social media channel depicting what appeared to be a sexual act between a woman and a male dog.

WDAM reports the department issued an arrest warrant after authorities investigated Frazier’s residence.
“In my 17 years in law enforcement, this is one of the most disturbing cases that I’ve ever investigated,” Sgt. J.D. Carter said. “JCSD is in possession of several videos that are so graphic that we are not at liberty to release them or even discuss them.”

1680759534682.png

Might not have the full story.
Just because someone posted on social media they know she's lyinggg doesn't mean that she truly wasn't forced.
Maybe she does like to get down with the dogs. Idk but that arrest photo (her getting in the car) she looks pretty lost. Drugs? Mental capacity? Delay?

I don't think she looks lost. She looks like they just dragged her nasty ass out of bed. She also looks like someone who's never had to answer for the shit she does and she is surprised to be arrested. She probably feels like it's her own dogs so what's the big deal.

Either way, her future is pretty much tanked unless she changes her name. I mean, would you hire or rent to a dog fucker? I sure wouldn't

I hate to say it, but I'd just off myself. There is no living this down. Name change, sex change, whatever she tries. Is she going to move to another country and never see any relatives ever again? Because if not there will still be people out there who knows who she is and what she did.

Imagine dinner for Christmas and how awkward it gets after the family dog fucker arrives.

What a sickening way to ruin your own life.

$25K bond set for Jones County woman charged for filming sexual acts with animal​

ELLISVILLE, Miss. (WDAM) - Bond was set at $25,000 for a Jones County woman charged with unnatural intercourse and aggravated cruelty to an animal.

Denise Nicole Frazier, 19, of Laurel, made her first appearance Thursday afternoon in Jones County Justice Court where her bond was set by Judge Grant Hedgepeth.

Hedgepeth also ordered that Frazier stay away from animals until after her trial.

I don't think she looks lost. She looks like they just dragged her nasty ass out of bed. She also looks like someone who's never had to answer for the shit she does and she is surprised to be arrested. She probably feels like it's her own dogs so what's the big deal.

Either way, her future is pretty much tanked unless she changes her name. I mean, would you hire or rent to a dog fucker? I sure wouldn't
Has that "Where's Rover?" look about her.

Mississippi woman arrested for having sex with dog says she was ‘threatened to do it’​

In the revolting case, Denise Nicole Frazier, 19, told police she had intercourse with a German shepherd in footage that appeared on Snapchat because she was “threatened to do it,” according to an arrest affidavit cited by the Laurel Leader Call.

“Frazier admitted she was the one in the video but stated she was forced to do it,” the affidavit says.

Frazier made the claim as Jones County sheriff’s officers arrested her Wednesday, telling cops that “people pay me” to perform in videos but that sex with the male “service dog” was against her will, according to police.

“There is no evidence of that claim, but we are investigating it,” JCSD Investigator Sgt. J.D. Carter told the local outlet.

Mississippi woman who had sex with dog filmed act outside a church​

denise-frazier-230408-01.jpg

Carter said one of the videos appeared to have been taken in a jeep at the Freedom Baptist Church parking lot in Myrick.

The videos were filmed between February 23 through 28.

The affidavit stated that Frazier is believed to have had intercourse with one of more animals, including a German shepherd and filmed herself doing it.

Officials said three separate dogs were seen on video, and all animals are now in a safe place getting medical help.

I see oily drug sweats and pupils the size of dinner plates. There HAD to be drugs involved.

I can't wrap my mind around something this nasty. If she ever has kids shes a complete fucking cunt. Her kids will be teased mercilessly. Above all else her gene pool needs to end right here. It shouldn't even be feasible for her to get pregnant unless there's a man out there willing to bang a dog fucker. But I realize there probably is.

Latest posts

Back