• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
Well, in all fairness to the toddler, I don't see where he (or she) was interviewed, so the child may know how to clean, but the adults are apparently not smart enough to figure it out.

Police in Thibodaux Louisiana have arrested 5 people in connection with the conditions in which 17 dogs and 1 toddler have been kept.

Conditions that have been described as "deplorable" and "far worse than they imagined".

It seems that police were tipped off about the home when one of the "loving" and "friendly" dogs escaped from Hell, I mean, home and almost attacked someone.

The near-attack prompted a call to authorities who went to the residence of Ronald LeBlanc, 73, Ricky LeBlanc, 40, Dakota LeBlanc, 21, Rachel Ledet, 20 and Austin LeBlanc, 17. And I imagine that police were repulsed by what they found.

Per the norm, the house was a cluttered mess, strewn with garbage, rotting food and human shit.

Can someone, anyone, please explain to me why there is always HUMAN shit all over these places? Is it really that motherfucking hard to get your shit in the toilet? Is my family really that amazing because we always get our shit in the toilet and not strewn about the house? Should we get an award or something?

And on top of the filth and squalor, they also found 16 more dogs, 1 macaw and a 2 year old.

The dogs are a mix of pit bulls (Anyone shocked by that little tidbit? Yeah, me neither.) and small terriers, with the exception of 2- a Chow mix and a Chihuahua. Yes, all notoriously fabulous breeds with children.

Of the pit bulls, 9 are puppies, which have already been signed over to the shelter and placed up for adoption. Sounds a bit like the LeBlancs were trying to start up there very own puppy mill.

The dogs' owner is said to be 17 year old Austin LeBlanc. Who swears on all things good and Holy that his dogs are aggressive, nor are they vicious because they people in and out of their home constantly and his sweet dogs never hurt anyone.

Wait, in and out of THAT house? The one covered in filth and feces? They allow people in there? On purpose? And worse, no one has ever complained about it before? Seriously? What the Hell does the rest of that neighborhood look like?

Authorities recognized the squalor and the risks that it posed to the child and immediately placed the child in the care of the Department of Child and Family Services.

The 17 dogs and 1 macaw have also been removed from the pig sty. The dogs are currently in the care of the Lafourche Parish Animal Shelter. The blue and gold macaw is reportedly in the care of a foster home.

As for the adults, well, they're kinda in a bit of trouble:

Austin is facing multiple counts simple cruelty to animals, possession of a vicious dog and charges for not vaccinating his dogs.
Ricky LeBlanc is facing 13 counts of simple cruelty to animals and 4 dog vaccination counts.
Ronald is facing 3 counts of animal cruelty and 2 dog vaccination counts.
Dakota LeBlanc and Rachel Ledet are facing charges for child desertion.

Child desertion as in they left their 2 year old child in that pig-sty Hell overrun by possibly vicious dogs. Stellar parenting choice there. Those two assholes need to thank whatever God they choose that their child was torn to shreds by one of the dogs.

According to reports the owners have 15 days to improve the condition of their hovel, I mean, home or the animals will automatically become the property of hte shelter in which they are currently residing.

No word on what the "parents" have to do in order to regain custody of their 2 year old.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...r-17-dogs-found-filthy-home-article-1.2386787

Pictures of the palace at the link.

I have a hard time understanding the shit thing, too. I don't understand why ANYbody would be OK with shit hanging around on the floor, walls, or another person. I thought it was human instinct to stay as far away from shit as possible, but maybe there are some primitive genes still getting passed around that circumvent civilized living.

Hopefully, the two year old will never have to go back to that deplorable Hell Hole. Fuck the rest of them.

I'm grossed out by shit in the toilet - so shit on the floors is a given no-no in our home. I wish more homes were like that.....

I can't even handle a coffee cup ring on the counter o_O what the holy shit? literally I guess :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I don't get the shit being everywhere either, dogs, yes, kids, babies, yes but this is a house with 1 baby and 5 adults, just what the heck, people, are you too damned lazy to wipe your nasty butt in the bathroom and put the paper in the toilet? You just have shit in the kitchen because you can't be assed to go the commode?

I'm not the greatest house keeper and when my boys were home we were busy with cub scouts and baseball and football and 4 H, so the house was, most of the time, a work in progress, I only got to really clean on my day off of work. But never was there people shit everywhere and the baby got his butt busted when he decided to smear it on the wall in the bathroom that one time and he got the honor of cleaning it up, didn't happen again. So, NO, I don't understand leavng shit everywhere.

Is it really that motherfucking hard to get your shit in the toilet? Is my family really that amazing because we always get our shit in the toilet and not strewn about the house? Should we get an award or something?

First, Bahahahahahaha!

Second, I am going to guess they didn't have running water. But, even then... I would go shit in the yard, or at least designated shitting room, I wouldn't just be dropping deuces all over the house. GROSS.

That's some nasty shit! The dog that escaped probably wasn't even mean, but scared that whoever he tried to bite was going to make him go back to the hell hole that he just got out of!
That house is insane. I mean, what do you do when there's not anywhere to sit anymore? Just move??? I don't get it. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't get off their lazy asses and clean it, though.

The police are always right? what about what they don't show you or report? Never once was it mentioned that the rooms that the dogs were or the toddler was clean. Never once was anything mentioned or pictures shown how healthy the dogs and the toddler are. Never once was it mentioned that their are at least 4 physically disabled adults trying to keep up after teenagers. There's always a another side to the story but everyone just wants to assume the worst and believe the police while they cover there ass because they fucked up.

Authorities recognized the squalor and the risks that it posed to the child and immediately placed the child in the care of the Department of Child and Family Services.
this is false, the child was the last to be taken

Child desertion as in they left their 2 year old child in that pig-sty Hell overrun by possibly vicious dogs.
they never left their child

arrested 5 people
This is false

rotting food and human shit.
this is false

The dogs are a mix of pit bulls (Anyone shocked by that little tidbit? Yeah, me neither.)
Not a fucking thing wrong with pit bulls.

The police are always right? what about what they don't show you or report? Never once was it mentioned that the rooms that the dogs were or the toddler was clean. Never once was anything mentioned or pictures shown how healthy the dogs and the toddler are. Never once was it mentioned that their are at least 4 physically disabled adults trying to keep up after teenagers. There's always a another side to the story but everyone just wants to assume the worst and believe the police while they cover there ass because they fucked up.

When nothing was mentioned about malnutrition or starvation in the articles, I sort of assumed the dogs and the child were healthy. Sometimes the things they don't say tell us a lot.

Dare we ask how are you connected to the household that you know all these things about it? Did you visit there daily? 'Cause if you did not, maybe they let it slide a bit too far with the lack of cleaning in the weeks leading up to this episode? And what sort of physical disabilities are we talking? Some would definitely make cleaning harder, but between them surely they should have been able to manage?

Obviously there may be things you are not happy sharing, but you will forgive us for turning to what information is available to us from news sources to fill in the gaps in that case, I am sure.

Last edited:
Never once was it mentioned that their are at least 4 physically disabled adults trying to keep up after teenagers.
Hmm, I have me one of those teenagers and guess what...

I don't have to keep up with him, I've raised his ass right and he can "keep up" after himself AND help me out with his 3 younger brothers. I'm a fucking magician with that.

Never once was anything mentioned or pictures shown how healthy the dogs and the toddler are.
Except there are people charged with not vaccinating the dogs. Having dogs unvaccinated, while not "unhealthy" at the moment, puts them at an increased risk for contracting potentially fatal diseases.

Not to mention having 17 dogs in a house being unhealthy for everyone. Animal waste contains bacteria that is bad for the animals and the humans.

Then there is the garbage throughout the house, again unhealthy.

this is false
If there is not gargage and shit through the house then where did the pictures at the link come from? There are clear pictures at the link of a trash-stewn hovel, complete with food rotting on dishes in the kitchen.

Wait, let me guess, the police set them up.

Hmm, I have me one of those teenagers and guess what...
I don't have to keep up with him, I've raised his ass right and he can "keep up" after himself AND help me out with his 3 younger brothers. I'm a fucking magician with that.
I'm sorry but not all teenagers are as well behaved as your perfect little princes

Except there are people charged with not vaccinating the dogs. Having dogs unvaccinated, while not "unhealthy" at the moment, puts them at an increased risk for contracting potentially fatal diseases.
Not to mention having 17 dogs in a house being unhealthy for everyone. Animal waste contains bacteria that is bad for the animals and the humans.
Then there is the garbage throughout the house, again unhealthy.
Did it ever occur to you that the dogs weren't due for their vaccinations yet. I didn't see any HUMAN or Animal waste in the pictures

Like I said in my original post the police only showed pictures where a physically disabled man occupied; and I know that most of you know just how stubborn elderly people can be when it comes to touching there things. They didn't show where the dogs are the toddler lived. And as for the puppies go, that was an accidental pregnancy because the mother dog was sick so her spay was postponed until she got better.

Like I said in my original post the police only showed pictures where a physically disabled man occupied;
He lived in the kitchen?

Did it ever occur to you that the dogs weren't due for their vaccinations yet.
Sure, if that's what you want us to believe.

These terrible police men just randomly picked charges to slap on them that aren't even valid or appropriate to the situation.

I'm sorry but not all teenagers are as well behaved as your perfect little princes
Which hekps prove the uselessness of the adults that I was illustrating in the write up. You want your child to be responsible? Then teach them, as a parent it your JOB.

They didn't show where the dogs are the toddler lived.
Air quality, genius. That rotting shit gets into the air it does affect the child and animals.

He lived in the kitchen?
yes miss perfect, it's his house so he has the control. you don't know the situation entirely.

Sure, if that's what you want us to believe.
These terrible police men just randomly picked charges to slap on them that aren't even valid or appropriate to the situation.
believe what you want

Which hekps prove the uselessness of the adults that I was illustrating in the write up. You want your child to be responsible? Then teach them, as a parent it your JOB.

Do your children have mental disabilities? These Children suffer from ADHD to Bipolar and had a very rough upbringing because of these afflictions. Why does that make the parents useless?

Air quality, genius. That rotting shit gets into the air it does affect the child and animals.
Once AGAIN THERE WAS NO ROTTING FOOD OR SHIT(ANIMAL OR HUMAN) IN THE HOUSE

iT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CAUSE KIDS AND ADULTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE, you're NOTHING BUT A BULLY. INSTEAD OF THROWING INSULTS, TRY POSITIVE ADVISE. i MEAN DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD AND SUPERIOR TO HATE AND BELITTLE PEOPLE?!

Do your children have mental disabilities?
Yep, autism, jackass. My teenage son has autism and I've still managed to raise him up right, alone.

THERE WAS NO ROTTING FOOD
The pictures, at the link, of the kitchen clearly show decaying food.

iT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CAUSE KIDS AND ADULTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE
Then leave. I didn't bring you here, I didn't ask you to come here, if we offend you then leave.

In the top right corner of your screen you will see an "X" in a red box, click on it and walk away.

When nothing was mentioned about malnutrition or starvation in the articles, I sort of assumed the dogs and the child were healthy. Sometimes the things they don't say tell us a lot.

Dare we ask how are you connected to the household that you know all these things about it? Did you visit there daily? 'Cause if you did not, maybe they let it slide a bit too far with the lack of cleaning in the weeks leading up to this episode? And what sort of physical disabilities are we talking? Some would definitely make cleaning harder, but between them surely they should have been able to manage?

Obviously there may be things you are not happy sharing, but you will forgive us for turning to what information is available to us from news sources to fill in the gaps in that case, I am sure.

I'm sorry Abroad, I didn't mean to overlook you.
I am one of the many that visit the home on a daily basis, not to mention the several DCF workers and counselors for the children. You are correct that this was just a bad day, but the home is not always in this condition.
The disabilities go from crippling arthritis in knees and hands to herniated disc in the back and diabetic neuropothy.

My problem is that the police are making false reports to the media. They were not suppose to release pictures or even mention anything about the toddler and the parents.

I appreciate you being civil and actually try to understand the other side and not just the police like the other immature idiots.

I'm quite sure the owner of the house refused to let people clean. Sure, believable.
Now, was everyone incapable of cleaning? EVERYONE?

Have to say it sounds like more than just one bad day to me; but I am actually more worried about this part:

My problem is that the police are making false reports to the media. They were not suppose to release pictures or even mention anything about the toddler and the parents.

What is false about the reports? Surely you do not think the police invented the mess inside the house? Even if the timing was the worst possible and they came immediately after someone had distributed the contents of a trash-can through the house (which might have happened, we've heard of stranger conincidences), you are not saying they didn't actually see what they took photographs of, are you?

And why were they not supposed to release pictures or mention the toddler? Did they promise someone it would not be publicised? And why would they make such a promise in the first place?

That is definitely more than a couple days worth of cleaning to do, that is tear it all down and start over with a new house type of cleaning. I can just imagine the smell, especially the bathroom. :hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover::hungover:

What happened to our puking smilie, we really need that cause that's how I feel looking at that mess.

ETA: It looks like folks have been pissing on the wall, the wallpaper torn off and water stains on the wall and floor. Egads!

Last edited:
I wanted the one that threw a load across the page, we used to have that one. Been gone a long time, I just miss it when I see something like that.

But thank you, tho, next time I'll look a little closer, but I was...emotional, well gagging is more like it.

xbzl7c.jpg

6iy73s.jpg

Yep. False reporting.
Yeah, that's totally the result of a bad day. I've had a couple bad YEARS and my house looks nothing like that. I... I'm getting hives just looking at that, how do you live in that? What was that day like? Did the shitdemon from Dogma attack this place that day?

And no, I suppose I cannot say for certain that there is actual shit there, but I'm betting it ain't chocolate and perfume. Come on, look at those photos, how does that happen in one day?

Last edited:
This is the first one that I have wrote up that has attracted a tard defender.

Yay! I hope Karmasadipshit comes back.:D

Back