1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

16yo Girl Gives Birth Alone In Her Bedroom, Throws Baby Out Of 2nd Story Window

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by cubby, Oct 1, 2016.

1. cubby

cubby Live Long and Prosper Bold Member!

Credit:
    $167,421.55
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/30/police-teen-tossed-baby-from-window-after-giving-birth.html

Since she told her mother anyway, why not before she threw the baby out of the window?

• Thanks Thanks x 16
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Momzilla

Momzilla aka: Pregzilla!

Credit:
    $318.97
    Maybe she suddenly realized & regretted the horrible decision she had just made?

Wish she would've had that burst of conscience 5 mins earlier- ya know, BEFORE she threw her newborn premie out the window!

ETA: I can't imagine what poor grandma is going through- picturing this poor woman frantically trying to resuscitate her deceased grandchild, knowing that her own child is to blame- Heartbreaking!:(

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  3. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $111,849.92
    another baby out a window.

This is getting old.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MissGuggle

MissGuggle The Notorious V.A.G. Bold Member!

Credit:
    $5,958.02
    And the myriad questions frantically spooning through her head: how didn't I know? How could my child do this? How did I miss the signs? Am I a bad mother??

Although I am child-free, even after 38 years of life, I know all about parental guilt: My darling mother reminds me of hers on a regular basis. ;)

• Show The Love Show The Love x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BostonBurns

BostonBurns Insufferable Bastard Bold Member!

Credit:
    $30,779.48
    Meh, don't worry. She's a chick and a juvenile so she'll hardly be punished at all.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MissGuggle

MissGuggle The Notorious V.A.G. Bold Member!

Credit:
    $5,958.02
    "Spooning through her head"?!

What the actual fuck, autocorrect? DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH?! :banghead:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sarahdownunder

sarahdownunder Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $17,995.19
    Oh for fuck's sake. Am I supposed to feel sorry for the selfish, murderous little whelp?

I simply do not care if she panicked. I simply do not care if she did this in a moment of crazy. 16 is not 6. She's old enough to know better.

The note in the article at the end, about charges pending speaks volumes. The Police have recognized that this little murderer isn't some hopelessly naive kid who is clueless to what she's done and the way the world works.

Hell, 99% of Western teenagers today have phones and internet access. They're obsessive with social media. She KNEW that pelting a newborn out the window was murder. That it was wrong. That she was going to be in a world of trouble for it. She knew it all, but still decided to do it.

Never mind her options. Contraception. RU486. An abortion. A late term abortion. Adoption. Dropping the baby off at a safe place. Hell. Abandon it - at least it had a chance. Chucking a newborn out a window - well even your standard 6 year old knows that's not going to result in an uninjured baby.

She had choices. She ultimately exercised the choice she made - to murder her newborn. Thus, she can now suffer the consequences.

I hope they fucking jail her for a life sentence. There is no excuse.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2016 ---
    I agree. And it infuriates me. She deserves a full ass kicking from the law without this ridiculous sexism of her being a female and young, ergo, she deserves a go-lightly approach - and a second chance.

Where's the second chance for the newborn.

@Keepalowprofile is right. This shit is getting old. Like how we keep seeing fucking children picking up guns in America and playing with them - and accidentally shooting other kids.

Enough is enough.

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. lalalandmamma

lalalandmamma Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $3,727.73
    They make a point of saying premature.

If the baby was very premature and not viable or stillborn, her crime is abuse of a corpse. Not murder. It's not illegal to go into early labor / miscarry. At least not yet anyway.

The article does not say that the girl was hiding her pregnancy from her mother either.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. thatsmallgrl

thatsmallgrl Tiny Warrior - Too painful to copypasta! Bold Member!

Credit:
    $34,337.55
    I have never given birth, so correct me if I'm wrong here.

I have heard from many of my friends and family and people in general, that shit is painful. There is usually a lot of noise surrounding birthing. I was in the delivery room for my niece. She wasn't exactly quiet. That being said.

This implies the girl's mother was home. Did she not hear the labor happening? Is it possible to do that quietly? I genuinely want to know.

• Like Like x 4
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. cubby

Credit:
    $167,421.55
    Somehow it always seems that these girls/women can give birth at home and NO ONE hears it, one woman gave birth in some bushes out front of a house and kept right on going, no one heard it, saw it, nothing.

You are correct it is painful and there is usually lots of noise involved but for some reason it can be done, I guess it really depends on how bad you want to get away with it, then you complete it and kill or abandon the newborn.

I don't get it either.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. sarahdownunder

Credit:
    $17,995.19
    I'm not a Mum either. But I've been at and witnessed multiple births. It all comes down to the woman. Some will make noise, some will grit their teeth and barely make a sound. All depends on the individual. But I've never met a Mother yet who hasn't freely described child birth as hands down the most painful experience they've ever endured.

If this girl went about it with silence - or a few grunts and groans that were maybe blocked out by music playing etc, its very possible for her Mother to not hear her. Or, if she did make a lot of noise - if her bedroom was far enough away from where the Mother was at, its possible. Blaring TV, maybe the Mother was using a stand mixer, or wearing head phones etc.

Too many variables in this situation. I know for me, based on what I've witnessed - I'm a fairly quiet type with pain normally - but seeing what women go through, I'll be hissing through my teeth, hating my husband lol and demanding ALL the drugs - no shame in that! :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2016 ---
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Omaha-Nebraska-asked-huge-favor-Facebook.html

Well, I had her pegged. Taking slutty Selfies for Instagram and Facebook. She's not clueless.

I'm overjoyed to see she'd being tried as an adult.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  12. cubby

Credit:
    $167,421.55
    From @sarahdownunder's link. There is a picture at this link that has the word "morning" printed over it, and she definitely looked pregnant in that one.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 3, 2016 ---
    [​IMG]

This one.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  13. lithiumgirl

lithiumgirl Pretty Nice Troll Bold Member!

Credit:
    $91,587.71
    Wow...I bet she hates her Mom. I wonder if her Dad is the Dad.

--- i did it the noisy way with the first one, but I also was young so I went to the hospital right away, got the epidural and everything, it was all quite anxious and dramatic.
    The next one was quiet and I mostly stayed home and he made me high as fuck.

High as fuck --- high like after you've been in a fist fight to the power of pick a really high number.

• Like Like x 1
  14. robin299

robin299 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $19,368.67
    No sympathy for her from me... Remove her uterus for any future pregnancies!!

Give her max sentencing!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  15. sarahdownunder

Credit:
    $17,995.19
    Too true, Cubby. The tummy - and those boobs. You only get those boobs with pregnancy or implants. A 16 yr old runaway murderess isn't coughing up for saline or silicone.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. robin299

robin299 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $19,368.67
    I agree... How did her mom not notice!? If my 16 year old got boobs like that i would definetly be questioning it! This girl knew she was pregnant and probably planned on killing her baby all along
    She needs to be tried as a adult for murder. That is definetly one thing needed amongst others.. See my post above for the rest on what i think needs to be done

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Momzilla

Momzilla aka: Pregzilla!

Credit:
    $318.97
    I can't imagine giving birth quietly in my bedroom- all 3 of my labors/births were in a hospital, long & LOUD! My mom still jokes that for my son's birth she could hear me screaming from the hospital elevator!

So idk how these teens seem to pop their babies out so quietly & secretly- but lots of them do!

Like @cubby said, these girls manage to give birth in a house full of people & no one hears anything- just squat, cough & go on their merry way!

The sad thing is if they were aware of Baby Safe Haven programs (which are available in every state) they would know that they can drop the baby off anonymously at so many safe drop locations & just walk away no questions asked- they can even have a friend drop off for them!

It's stupidly easy but too many teens don't realize the program exists! Here in NH my teenage daughter was surprised that Baby Safe Haven is not talked about in sex ed class. The school board just doesn't think it's appropriate here- which I plan on fighting!

I know that it wouldn't prevent every girl from dumping/killing their newborn- but I'm sure that if more girls/women were aware, it would save lives!

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. sarahdownunder

Credit:
    $17,995.19
    Yep, I'm inclined to agree with pulling out her uterus. The thing is, given her age, she probably is rehabilitatable. In the long run, if enough rehabilitation is focused on her.

But her crime is horrendous. Even factoring in panic on her behalf. I guess, assuming she doesn't get LWOP and is in fact released at an age where raising a child is still a viable option - AND she's proven beyond reasonable doubt that she won't do it again - and deserves a second chance, then she can always try to adopt. Of course, a murder charge for her own baby is going to put the big kibosh on that idea. Its all, consequences for actions ultimately. She can't escape them.

Let's face it. Whether she goes to jail for 5 years or 25 years, odds are, she'll come out addicted to something, hopelessly uneducated and her silly little brain will be packed full of 'useful' information on how to live a dodgy ass life, thanks to her fellow convicts.

She's not going to walk out the gates and become a fricking well adjusted, fully employed, valued member of the community.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Nell

Nell Unending melancholy Bold Member!

Credit:
    $42,095.50
    The baby was 2 pounds and 14 inches so it was very early. I think she was trying to hide it and it came too early. Maybe she was in shock? She told her mom immediately. I feel bad, especially with that please help me FB status: she didn't feel like she could ask for help from her own mother:

And yes she looked very pregnant. I blame the family here.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Show The Love Show The Love x 1
  20. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $111,849.92
    She's been charged as an adult.

http://www.omaha.com/news/metro/yea...cle_7b9900a0-86f4-11e6-971f-d364798f54e5.html
    If shecrefused to talk over the theft of s cellphone case, imagine how tight lipped she'll be over a murderm

Edit weeks later.
    :shifty: did I type that garbled mess?

What I meant:
    If she was tight lipped about a shoplifting charge, imagine how tight lipped she will be about a murder charge.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  21. Kimberix

Kimberix Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $11,759.76
    Bitch snap chatted a photo of the baby to her boyfriend (the father I presume)

http://abc7chicago.com/news/prosecu...indow/1589984/http://abc7chicago.com/1589984/

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  22. cubby

Credit:
    $167,421.55
    What did she expect was going to happen when she threw her out the window, did she expect her baby girl to fly away to heaven or for the stray dogs to take care of her?

I'll bet she only told her mother when it became apparent she couldn't get out of the house without being seen. I'm sure she was a mess, blood and fluid all over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  23. kennasmom

kennasmom Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $4,207.53
    I went to school with a girl who had her baby and put her outside to die and then went to school like nothing happened. It took three years to figure out it was her and when they did she got a harsh sentence :penguin:. She was sentenced to four years and served just shy of one whole year:bored:

24. GenericUser123

GenericUser123 Go away

Credit:
    $10,316.94
    From March:
    https://www.local10.com/news/judge-...-window-to-serve-probation-live-in-group-home

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  25. Dead Stephanie

Dead Stephanie Buy the ticket, take the ride... Bold Member!

Credit:
    $2,415.65
    Morning...Ima throw my baby out the window because I’m a ragged slut face....have a great day. Fuck! I hate a bitch ass

• Agree Agree x 3