• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

A 22-year-old woman has been charged in the traffic crash death of a passing motorist while the suspect was racing.

Carmesia Flannigan, of Birmingham, is charged with murder, leaving the scene of an accident with injury and unlawful possession of a controlled substance. She will be held in the Jefferson County Jail on bonds totaling $175,000.

Earlier Monday the Jefferson County Coroner’s Office identified the woman as Brandy Lee Moore Ballard. She was 52 and lived in Birmingham.
1616631627951.png
1616631686443.png
1616631701541.png

1616631717740.png
1616631734542.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There is absolutely no reverence for life or death in people like this. No empathy, remorse or semblance of humanity, not to even speak of accountability.

They should put the eyelashes, wigs and drugs away and focus on not becoming a statistic because right now they look like foolish clowns.

Last edited:
What I hate is that not one person will march for this grandmother but let this roach's wig get knocked sideways by a cop or an imaginary "White National" and she will become a martyr.

Me and this bitch are not the same and I will never excuse Beastie behavior because we share the same genitals, skin color or struggle.

Of all my years here at the Demon, I have never wished someone would Google themselves and find us more so than this C-U-Next-Tuesday. I CAN'T WAIT!

Come-at-me-bitch!

Then again, if she writes as intelligibly and articulately as she speaks, we will need an in-house interpreter. A transcriber? A code ring? A secret clubhouse hand shake? What the fuck language was that?!

What language is she speaking, because it sure as hell doesn't sound like English?!?

I hope they kill this utterly worthless, semi-human piece of gutter trash, but I highly doubt it will happen, so I'll root for LWOP.

I can’t believe I watched part of the video. That’s three minutes of my life that I can’t get back. This piece of trash won’t do well in prison...nothing is her fault, nobody can tell her what to do, and her momma is there to make sure she knows that nothing is her fault and she’s just a victim of whatever. I foresee a lifetime of behavioral condemnations (and maybe even a few good beat downs) in prison. Hopefully.

How the deceased lady hit you with the SIDE of her mutherfukin' car Bitch? Do you even know how ignorant you appear right now? I'd sooner DIE than defend my murdering 21 year old. But her Mama gonna go to her "death grave" defending the spoiled, ill mannered, ignorant Bitch. Whatevs...

That video was like if Dr. Seuss and Ebonics had a baby that speaks in triple speed... :banghead:

1694381429849.png

Tears flowed on both sides of a Jefferson County courtroom Monday as a 24-year-old Birmingham woman learned her fate for a street racing crash that killed an innocent Jefferson County grandmother.
Carmesia Flannigan, 24, was convicted in October of a reduced charge of reckless manslaughter in the March 21, 2021, death of 52-year-old Brandy Ballard.

Flannigan had been charged with murder.
Following the deadly crash and Flannigan’s arrest, she posted two separate, expletive laced Facebook Live videos blaming Ballard for the crash.

“That old ass lady swerved in my lane,’’ Flannigan said in a video.

The videos were deleted from Facebook but were posted to YouTube and had thousands of views.
Ballard’s niece and son both addressed the court, saying they have forgiven Flannigan.

They also played an audio tape of Ballard recorded shortly before her death in which Ballard praised God and all he had done in her life.

“We never know what God’s plan is for us in our lives,’’ Ballard said on that fateful recording. “Even though it don’t seem right at times, our Father in Heaven knows what he’s doing. He’s preparing us for a better place.”
Flannigan also addressed the court, saying she is remorseful for causing Ballard’s death. She repeatedly wiped her eyes with a tissue during the proceedings.
“I thank them for forgiving me,’’ she said.
Jefferson County Circuit Judge Teresa Pulliam had harsh words for the defendant and addressed the Facebook Live videos before sentencing Flannigan to 17 years in prison.

“These are your words Miss Flannigan – ‘She did it to her mother f-ing self when she ran into me,’’' the judge said. “That speaks volumes to me, and I cannot get it out of my mind.”
The judge, however, did tell Flannigan there was a light at the end of the tunnel if she wanted there to be.

“You can be redeemed,’’ Pulliam said.

She's ghetto gutter trash. Never trust a bitch who won't show her teeth in pics, it's for a reason. Can't wait to see her "hair" once the extensions are out.

No way in hell would I have forgiven this bitch or believed her apology. I hope the family does not support her being paroled in 2027.

1714755942081.jpeg

Inmate: FLANNIGAN, CARMESIA LATRECEE

Sentences:

Case No. Sentenced Offense Term Jail Credit Pre Time Served Type Commit County
CC2021-002347
11/28/2022​
MANSLAUGHTER 17Y 0M 0D 590 0
JEFFERSON
CC2021-002345
11/28/2022​
BURGLARY I 10Y 0M 0D 535 0
Concurrent​