• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman who plunged from the top of a Times Square hotel had been in a heated fight with her boyfriend — who allegedly pummeled her and endangered their 8-month-old daughter — moments before she leapt to her death, authorities and police sources said Wednesday.

The couple, both of Littleton, Colorado, got into a violent clash late Tuesday inside a 10th floor room at the OYO Times Square hotel on West 47th Street, leaving the place “trashed,” according to the sources.

“All hell broke loose in the room,” a source said.
The 20-year-old woman, whose name has not been released, was allegedly punched “repeatedly,” by her boyfriend, Tyler Griffen, 24, leaving her bruised up, police said.

The brawl spilled out into the hallway, where Griffen allegedly yanked the baby’s arm “in a forceful manner,” causing the infant to tumble down the stairs to the ninth floor, cops and sources said.

Don’t hurt the baby!” a woman yelled, according to the sources.
Another hotel guest caught the child, who was not hurt but hospitalized for an evaluation, cops said.

Witnesses lost sight of the couple afterward, but police believe the young mom made her way to the roof of the hotel and jumped, according to cops and sources.

She hit the second-floor scaffolding, and was pronounced dead at the scene around 10:30 p.m., police said.
Officers found Griffen acting erratically in the lobby of the hotel and had to tase him to arrest him, cops said.

He was brought to Bellevue Hospital as an “emotionally disturbed person” — but was later hit with charges over the horrific incident.

Griffen was awaiting arraignment Wednesday on charges of assault, reckless endangerment and acting in a manner injurious to a child, according to police.
Investigators do not believe the woman was thrown by Griffen, authorities said.

1683153261293.png

The young mom who jumped to her death from the top of a Times Square hotel after allegedly getting into a heated fight with her boyfriend was an aspiring actress and model from Colorado, The Post has learned.

Dezirae Andersen, 20, was found dead after plunging from the roof of the OYO Times Square hotel on West 47th Street around 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, authorities and police sources said.

The woman, of Littleton, Co., had been staying at the hotel with her 24-year-old boyfriend Tyler Griffen and their 8-month-old daughter, according to cops and sources.

Just hours before her tragic death, Andersen had posted a video soaking in the sights of Times Square on her Facebook story.

According to social media and online profiles, the young woman had been trying to make it the acting and modeling worlds.

“I am looking to get started in this business as an actress, model, or even open to commercials and voice overs,” she wrote in a post on Backstage.com — a job-seeking platform for performers.

“I would love to be given a chance and prove myself! I am a hard worker and a perfectionist! I am outgoing and happy!”

1714162573005.png

The boyfriend, Tyler Griffen, told police he “remember[ed] punching” his girlfriend before her fatal leap, prosecutors said at his arraignment.

When officers arrived, they found Griffen acting erratically and tased him before arresting him.

He was placed in an ambulance and brought to Bellevue Hospital for a mental evaluation and was later hit with criminal charges.

It happened in New York what is going to happen to him - probation at best.

Latest posts

Back