• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
27751344-8265255-image-a-5_1588082065025.jpg

A woman dug herself out of a grave after she was allegedly tortured and then buried alive by her drunk neighbours in Ukraine.

Nina Rudchenko, 57, was attacked in Maryanske, Ukraine, by two brothers aged 27 and 30.

She was dragged to a cemetery before being forced to dig her own grave, which the brothers then buried her in.

After they went away thinking she was dead, Ms Rudchenko dug herself out and was taken to hospital with concussion and a broken jaw and nose.

Her torturers face up to 10 years in prison for attempted murder, police said.

Full Story:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8265255/Woman-digs-grave-tortured-buried-alive-neighbours-Ukraine.html

They should name and shame the perpetrators who did this horrible thing! Why are they leaving the murderers (that's what they would have been had she not found the strength to fight death and win) names and faces out of the news reports?
Oh, horrible thought, what if she's a lesbian? Maybe something like that is at play here, to explain the paucity of charges.

I read the headline and said, “Ukraine? Russia?” Sure enough!

They are getting as predictable as India and Florida. It makes me sad, too, because I visited Kyiv, Lviv, and Chernobyl back in 2011 (and St Petersburg in 2005) and saw so many fantastic sights. It’s sad that Ukraine and Russia are becoming associated with cannibals, insane crime stories, etc, instead of gorgeous churches, stunning artwork, and lush landscapes. There’s so much more that I would love to see in both countries—although I won’t return to Russia until they eliminate their state-sanctioned homophobia.

Back