• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Wisconsin elementary school teacher is accused of having an inappropriate relationship with one of her students, according to a complaint filed in St. Croix County on Thursday.

Twenty-four-year-old Madison Bergmann was charged with one count of first-degree child sexual assault with a child under age 13.

According to charging documents, police were called to River Crest Elementary School in Hudson "regarding inappropriate conduct between a current teacher and a 5th grade student" — an 11-year-old boy.

Officers were presented with screenshots of multiple text conversations between the victim and Bergmann talking about their encounters, which allegedly occurred inside the classroom during lunch or after school.
Inside Bergmann's backpack, an officer reports they found a folder with the victim's name on it containing many handwritten notes. The victim later told police that he and Bergmann would write each other notes throughout the day. Many of the letters talk about the two kissing each other, court documents say.

In one of the letters, Bergmann allegedly wrote, "One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can't imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop."
1714853750516.jpeg

In one of the letters, Bergmann allegedly wrote, "One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can't imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop."
Gross lady... you're just as fucking gross as the man you imagine talking to your cousin. Not having a penis does not make you any better.

Gross lady... you're just as fucking gross as the man you imagine talking to your cousin. Not having a penis does not make you any better.

I know it may not deter anyone but these women molesting/raping young boys really need to start getting harsher sentences.

Because in her statement she thinks a man that does what she is doing is far worse than what she is doing.

My nephew is in the fifth grade, and has a little gf he hasnt even kissed. If some cunt teacher did this shit to him I would unalive her. Hes tall and lanky, but still likes to play "pinchy bug" where you chase him, capture him and tickle him. They are so innocent at that age still.

Is it sad I expect more out of women? Especially the ones that have kids?

Fiancé of Madison Bergmann, teacher busted for ‘making out’ with 5th-grader, says wedding is off: ‘She cheated with a little kid’​

The devastated fiancé of the Wisconsin elementary school teacher who was arrested for making out with a fifth grader has called off the wedding, one of his friends told The Post.

Madison Bergmann and her betrothed, Sam Hickman, were due to tie the knot in July — but the revelation of her sick love affair with one of her 11-year-old students has halted any plans of a flowery ceremony.

“It’s been indefinitely postponed,” a pal of Hickman, who asked to remain anonymous, said Saturday.

“And it probably won’t happen. Sam is really upset and heartbroken. He’s embarrassed and pissed. He didn’t deserve this. Everyone is pissed,” he added.

The longtime couple’s wedding page on the popular marriage website The Knot has been taken down.

My bestie's grandson will be 11 in November, and he is cute, like model cute, he has all the little ladies swooning over him, Grandmonkey gets all prissy and preeny when he's around, but he still thinks girls are yucky.
I just cannot imagine an adult woman lusting over an 11 year old little boy. It just boggles the mind.

Madison Bergmann’s alleged victim’s family ‘full of rage’ about ‘selfie queen’ teacher busted for ‘making out’ with student​

Madison Bergmann, the Wisconsin teacher busted for allegedly “making out” with an 11-year-old in River Crest Elementary School, was constantly thirsting for attention — leaving the family of her alleged victim furious.

“Oh, they’re full of rage about this,” the mom of one of Bergman’s other students told The Post. “They’re out for her head. Everyone is. There are group texts and meetings, and people are checking in with [the family] to make sure they’re okay. It’s a mess.”

While the families are outraged, the mom says there was always something about Bergmann’s behavior that struck her as weird.

I can't get past the thought. Eleven year old boys stink. I'm not being mean, they just do. My brothers shared a room up until they were 14 & 15. You needed a gas mask to enter their room. It's part of growing up. It's beyond gross to think about macking on one... :vomit:

I can't get past the thought. Eleven year old boys stink. I'm not being mean, they just do. My brothers shared a room up until they were 14 & 15. You needed a gas mask to enter their room. It's part of growing up. It's beyond gross to think about macking on one... :vomit:
Post automatically merged:

The smell?.That's why they'll be going to your place.

Back