• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
My sister called me this evening, and I think my mum almost died. I won't be on here for a while, or any other forums. I got tired of talking about bent Resident Evil fans, lame women and whatnot anyway, so give me a holla now and again.

Thanks.

P.S. Shut The fuck up, James.

My sister called me this evening, and I think my mum almost died. I won't be on here for a while, or any other forums. I got tired of talking about bent Resident Evil fans, lame women and whatnot anyway, so give me a holla now and again.

Thanks.

P.S. Shut The fuck up, James.
you do you. im sure we will still be here when you get back. go take care of business.

Well, it's looking like I won't get justice for my mum's cruel death, since my sister had to be a cunt last month.

She was acting awfully weird in public over the last few years, claiming people were watching her and so on. They just had to so much as laugh near her (at something unrelated to her), and oops. Anyone doing that in her presence automatically means they "know" her ex, who she got pregnant to last year, by the way. Then about three weeks ago, she went mental and accused me of pretending to be her, and making up stuff in general. I did already mention that her text messages were out of line on the day of the funeral, which caused me to talk to the guy in the parlour when I arrived that morning. But she's turned into a real skitzo, I swear.

For some reason, she thinks she can get into the real estate business and get the income needed to sue the court for her three kids being taken away. For a start, she has no qualifications for real estate. I understand it ain't nice to lose your children, but civil cases cost thousands of pounds. Thousands. So there's no hope of her gaining anything without the funds. Even then, I reckon she'd be wasting her time and money, because of how she behaves. These bright ideas are exactly that. Bright ideas. The court would simply whitewash her.

She got that bad with her paranoid delusions, she was thinking people were hacking into her WiFi, and then she was wanting to waste money on mobile data, to access the Internet that way. She definitely needs help. Because one time in the kitchen, she said an outline of something on the wall was our mum, or she said she was playing with her hair, and she mentioned wanting to blow money on seeing a medium. Blooming radge pot.

If she's gonna be a mess about and mistreat people who have supported her ass, that's it. Fuck the bitch.

Last edited:
Back