• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police officials confirmed they are investigating the circumstances behind two infants that were found dead in Cleveland.

Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia said police found the infants Saturday in the city’s Buckeye Shaker Square neighborhood, at around 7:20 p.m.

Police did not say if the babies appeared to have suffered any injuries prior to their deaths.

Neighbors say the babies were found in a trash bin behind a house.

A neighbor, who asked to be unnamed, said the babies were found by a landscaper looking to dispose of yard waste.

Officials confirmed the person who is believed to be the infants mother is being questioned by investigators.

It is unclear if the person is a teen or adult, or if they have been arrested and charged in the death of the infants.

Omg. That poor landscaper!! How heartbreaking. Some cunt murdered 2 tiny little babies. She needs to hang. I don't give a fuck if it's a teenager. That shouldn't even be an excuse.

I feel horrible for everyone involved except the piece of shit who thought the solution was to bin a couple babies and go on with their lives.

I like how the article clarified she is the mother of both twins. ‍

Someone had to know she was pregnant. At 16 and carrying twins she must have been visibly showing. I can't imagine giving birth twice all by myself at 16 but I also camt imagine 16 year old me just chucking my babies out with the trash no matter how scared I was to get in trouble.

If she's pretty and blonde her sentence will be lenient which makes me sick.

I like how the article clarified she is the mother of both twins. ‍

Someone had to know she was pregnant. At 16 and carrying twins she must have been visibly showing. I can't imagine giving birth twice all by myself at 16 but I also camt imagine 16 year old me just chucking my babies out with the trash no matter how scared I was to get in trouble.

If she's pretty and blonde her sentence will be lenient which makes me sick.
Really?

"If she's pretty and blonde her sentence will be lenient which makes me sick."

Oh.

They're constantly letting violent crooks out with little to no bail in many blue areas, too.

I don't accept that I didn't know I was pregnant excuse. You may not have realized to start with but at the actual moment of birth you know! You know that a squirting out of you is not diarrhea, you know that what lying there is a baby and if just came out of you! At that point you have a decision to make. It sure seems that the wrong one is made nearly every time.

I don't accept that I didn't know I was pregnant excuse. You may not have realized to start with but at the actual moment of birth you know! You know that a squirting out of you is not diarrhea, you know that what lying there is a baby and if just came out of you! At that point you have a decision to make. It sure seems that the wrong one is made nearly every time.
yea at 16 if her cat or dog was having babies and she didn't know her pet was pregnant i bet she would try to find help to make sure her pet a little ones were doing ok but she couldn't push 911 and tell them to come quick she didn't know she was pregnant and just gave birth to hurry as she didn't know what to do ,, that way she would have gotten the help she and her baby(s) needed and after being looked after she could have walked out of the hospital alone and leave her little ones there no questions ask... the only ones that would have known would be the emts and heck if they care after they drop their patients at the hospital knowing they would be cared for... now if her reasoning was "nobody will ever know" she sure now knows that even strangers know what a monster she is....heck at 16 she isn't like a 3 years old that cuts their own hair and them hides the scissors thinking nobody would know lmao...

Apr. 25, 2024
A 17-year-old Cleveland mom pleaded guilty earlier this week to two counts of gross abuse of a corpse in connection with the death of her twin newborn babies.

In exchange for the plea, several other charges; including involuntary manslaughter, endangering children, and tampering with evidence were dismissed.
Cleveland police said the bodies of the infants were found on May 20, 2023 inside a trash can in the city’s Buckeye Shaker Square Neighborhood.

The newborns were found by the grandmother.

Police said the mom gave birth to the babies several days before they were located.

Back