• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
turkish-soccer-01.jpg

A Turkish soccer player has admitted to smothering his five-year-old son to death while the child was in the hospital for coronavirus, telling cops he killed him because he “didn’t love him,” according to reports.

Cevher Toktas, who plays for Bursa Yildirimspor in Turkish Regional Amateur League, told police that he killed his son Kasim at a hospital in the province of Bursa because he never felt that he loved him “since he was born,” The Sun and Turkish outlet Demiroren News Agency (DNA) reported.

The 32-year-old brought his ailing son with a fever and cough April 23 to the hospital, where they were isolated together out of fear that they both had the virus, according to The Sun.

Later in the day, the father alerted doctors that his son was struggling to breathe, according to the reports.

Doctors tried to save him, but he died two hours later from was believed to be coronavirus, the outlets reported.

On May 4, Toktas went to a police station and came clean about killing his son in the hospital, the reports said.

He claimed that while they were alone, he pressed a pillow on Kasim for 15 minutes as his son was lying on his back, the outlets said.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2020/05/14/soccer-player-cevher-toktas-says-he-killed-coronavirus-stricken-son/

“After he stopped moving, I lifted the pillow. Then I yelled for doctors to help to draw any suspicions away from me. “I never loved my younger son after he was born. I don’t know why I don’t love him. The sole reason why I killed him that day is because I didn’t like him. I don’t have any mental issues.”

Couldn't he just have ignored or neglected him.

I know it is not Russia but I am sure Turkey has shitty orphanages too that he could have left the boy at.

His actions were probably public image related and a dead child (from corona) sound's better than a surrendered child.

“After he stopped moving, I lifted the pillow. Then I yelled for doctors to help to draw any suspicions away from me. “I never loved my younger son after he was born. I don’t know why I don’t love him. The sole reason why I killed him that day is because I didn’t like him. I don’t have any mental issues.”

Couldn't he just have ignored or neglected him.

I know it is not Russia but I am sure Turkey has shitty orphanages too that he could have left the boy at.

His actions were probably public image related and a dead child (from corona) sound's better than a surrendered child.
This got me thinking. Seems a simple choice “I don’t want my kid...murder or adoption?” Everyone’s like “respect parental choice, kid safety first, no shame.” Then turn around and publicly shame the YouTube celebrity lady that actually “re-homed” her autistic adopted son.

People want to be outraged.

Funny how they are more outraged about a re-homed child than a baby beaten or raped to death.

I guess it is easier to forget about the dead baby and wait for the next child that dies.

Back