• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Another entitled cunt making excuses. Like I give half a shit. Go fuck yourself, bitch. Better yet, go fuck yourself with fire. This planet doesn't need you, you spoiled self-absorbed...damn, I already used Cunt, is it too soon to use it again?

You haven't even crawled up to the level of cunt. When cunts walk along side you, they actually look good because you're such a vile hole.

Utter fucking trash.

I was thinking that didn't look like the mimosa I remember, but what do I know I haven't had a mimosa in 30 years. So thank you so much for letting me know that my rememberer is not that bad.

The Miami doctor whose verbal and physical attacks on an Uber driver in a viral video thrust her into the national spotlight will be terminated by Jackson Health System, a hospital spokeswoman said in a statement Friday.

Anjali Ramkissoon, 30, who struck and cursed out the Uber driver in a video that was posted in January, was initially placed on administrative leave and “removed from all clinical duties.”

“Jackson Health System is moving forward with the termination of Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon, a resident doctor. She is entitled to an appeal process,” the official statement reads.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/downtown-miami/article73411022.html

Yay. This brightens my day. Now maybe that self-entitled cunt will have to stop and consider the feelings of others from time to time if she wants to keep a job.

o_O Yargh. I'm with @cubby . The only way that thing's a mimosa is if she was drunk again and either strained some rotten oj out of the agar in a petri dish, or she grabbed a catheter bag full of kidney failure by mistake. :cow:

Where the fuck did all you sanctimonious people grow up, you've never seen someone who has obviously have too much to drink act like a fucking buffoon?

I'm sickened by the way our society is so quick to support the squelching of someone's career and livelihood over one lone act, and essentially because she's an educated professional is why everyone is jabbing their pitchforks. If this was some near-do-well, the venom about this broad's personality and character wouldn't nearly be as toxic.

I don't think the backlash would have been so severe had she not been caught on camera and hadn't proclaimed for the world to hear that she was a doctor.
No one told her to act like a self entitled cunt. She knew what she had to lose which is why she was blubbering like a baby when she was arrested. She wasn't so drunk she didn't know what she was doing she just didn't give a fuck.

It's all fun and games until you realize that foolish you lady has the same name as your precious daughter.

Back