• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
She's hot, I give her a pass.

And that's why she such an entitled bitch, who thinks she can do what she wants to whoever she wants. She ain't got nothing I ain't got and assuredly not as much, and I have never had the temerity to act like I'm the Queen of Everything.

And that's why she such an entitled bitch, who thinks she can do what she wants to whoever she wants. She ain't got nothing I ain't got and assuredly not as much, and I have never had the temerity to act like I'm the Queen of Everything.

Well she does have the whole Dr Neurologist thing, not sure you have that. Not excusing her behavior but some MD's can be quite egotistical...Agreed no one should act like that and she's only 'hot' compared to other MD's lol.

I just think she's drunk, and being a 4th year resident, I'm sure she hasn't spent much time oit partying.

Certainly the cops should come take her away, have her plead out in court to some thing that gets expunged from her record, and she'll still have to answer to the director of her residency program. It's just a shame that in the video age nobody ever gets a second chance anymore, because they immediately become infamous.

Fuck her. Seriously? If this little bitch acts like this while drunk I doubt she's any better while sober. I can't stand bitches like this. These the kinda hoes who will cut your dick off and smile in your face like nothing is wrong afterwards.
She wasn't thinking shit about her residency and all that when she decided to go all Britney Spears on the Uber driver. Too late for tears, should have called your own damn Uber.
There is a way to act in public and this isn't it. Being a doctor is supposed to instill confidence in the general public, yet all I can think is I hope she don't have a bad day and smother an old person with a pillow.
I'm sure the other residents won't let her live this down ever and I bet they use it to their advantage as well.

The part about the reviews is hilarious! 400 one stars in one day? :hilarious: She can go do Drs Without Borders or something.

Hey, the public is ruthless. She's smart, she should know this.

Well she does have the whole Dr Neurologist thing, not sure you have that. Not excusing her behavior but some MD's can be quite egotistical...Agreed no one should act like that and she's only 'hot' compared to other MD's lol.

Pffftt! She's only a 4th year resident. She's still not allowed to dig around in people's brains without supervision yet. Although I have a feeling @BostonBurns is going to apply to be her first assistant if she opens a surgical practice, lol. ;)

Last edited:
[QUOTE="CbabyRKO, post: 964256, member: 6068" yet all I can think is I hope she don't have a bad day and smother an old person with a pillow.[/QUOTE]

You'd really be surprised at how many old people really need that type of therapy. Really!

It doesn't matter how hot she is, or isn't. With that vile attitude when she's drunk, she has to be a special snowflake sober. No amount of hot makes up for that.

"but did not arrest Ramkissoon because the driver didn’t want to press charges and he gave her money as an apology."

What the FUCK!?!??!?!

No respect for this driver.

UNLESSS the cops showed up and took her side of the story and it appeared they were going to arrest the driver instead. That could understandably prompt him to try and make ita ll go away like this. Prob what happened, scumbag inept cops.

Shocking she wasn't arrested. If some man did this, he'd be arrested, and that's not even bringing the question of race into the equation. DIsgusting. And what a pitiful response time by the cops, good thing it wasn't a dude attacking a driver, victim would be dead.

She was prob too dumb to be a doctor, was prob failing in her program, couldn't handle the stress of being this smart/classy familys only failure. She belongs waiting tables or standing behind a register at a fast food restaurant, hopefully she's come to realize that since.

Last edited:
'I'm not sure I deserve what's happening': Doctor who attacked Uber driver says she's 'trying to stay under the radar'
  • Dr Anjali Ramkissoon was filmed hitting and screaming at an Uber driver
  • Dr Ramikissoon has been put on paid administrative leave by her hospital
  • Since the incident, Dr Ramikissoon has been forced to go into hiding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-says-s-trying-stay-radar.html#ixzz3yRt00u4D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wow. Just when you think it can't be done, she just made things worse for herself. Smh
[doublepost=1453900597,1453900145][/doublepost]@BostonBurns
esw7lf.jpg
Seriously though?

Wow. Just when you think it can't be done, she just made things worse for herself. Smh
[doublepost=1453900597,1453900145][/doublepost]@BostonBurns
esw7lf.jpg
Seriously though?

Not to defend this entitled bitch or anything, buuuuut that Instagram post was 23 weeks old when it was screencapped.

I mean, she looks the same, regardless. I posted for @BostonBurns, since he referenced her as being "hot".
Edit: Oh & I meant she just made things worse for herself by her reaction to this whole thing, saying she doesn't deserve the backlash.

Last edited:
Ah, my apologies then. The way it read, I thought that was posted as example of her being unrepentant and keeping up her drunken ways while on paid leave xD

Might be because the posts were merged.

No, I agree with you- I can see where it looked that way. Apparently I'm immune to one pot of coffee.

I'm ashamed': Doctor caught on camera attacking Uber driver apologizes on live television and blames drunken tantrum on 'the worst night of her life'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419126/Doctor-attack.html

• Dr Anjali Ramkissoon was filmed hitting and screaming at an Uber driver
  • On Wednesday morning, the 30-year-old fourth-year neurology resident appeared on Good Morning America to apologize for the incident
  • She says her father had been taken to the hospital that day and she broke up with her boyfriend right before she snapped at the driver
  • Dr Ramikissoon has been put on paid administrative leave by her hospital

Back