• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Prince Harry’s US visa application papers handed over to judge amid ‘drug-use’ lawsuit​

Prince Harry’s US visa application is being reviewed by a judge following his admissions about his use of drugs in his memoir, Spare.

The Heritage Foundation launched a lawsuit against the fifth in line to the throne to determine whether he lied on his full-time visa application when he moved to California alongside his wife, the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle.

Biden appointee is protecting Prince Harry from being deported over drug use, new lawsuit claims​

Joe Biden’s “arrogant” ambassador to the United Kingdom could be “protecting” Prince Harry from deportation, a bombshell new legal filing claims.

Conservative think tank, The Heritage Foundation, is currently suing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for access to the royal’s visa documents to determine whether he made false statements about prior drug use.

On Mar. 25, however, Jane Hartley, the US ambassador to the United Kingdom, told Sky News that Harry would not be booted from the country — even if he made a false declaration on his docs.

“It’s not gonna happen in the Biden administration,” she declared.

That remark prompted a new 100-page filing from The Heritage Foundation, accusing Hartley of protecting the prince, before again asserting that the visa application be made public.

“Hartley spoke directly not only to the Duke of Sussex’s current immigration status, but HRH’s [Harry’s] future immigration status as well,” the filing reads.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/14/enter...g-deported-over-drug-use-new-lawsuit-claims/#

The question on the application is:

"Are you or have you ever been a drug abuser or addict?"

It's not "Have you ever, ever, tried drugs?"

“Psychedelics did me some good as well. I’d experimented with them over the years, for fun, but now I’d begun to use them therapeutically, medicinally.
-Prince Harry

Therapeutically/medicinally/abuser/addict kind of a gray area when you're talking about illegal substances.

-Prince Harry

Therapeutically/medicinally/abuser/addict kind of a gray area when you're talking about illegal substances.
I'm going to laugh if you own that book!

This makes me wonder how he got his hands on drugs?
Some palace footman? A shady connection who passed it thru the fence, stuffed in an empty cigarette pack? Left it in a hollow tree?
Did he go to Amsterdam? Was it Meghan?!! Hahaha!

Prince Harry renounces British residency, declares US is his ‘new country’​

Prince Harry listed the United States as his primary residence for the first time since severing his ties to the royal family in 2020.

The Duke of Sussex recently updated his housing records, stating that his “New Country/State Usually Resident” is now the US, according to documents obtained by the Daily Mail.

Although the documents — submitted by Companies House for Harry’s eco-travel venture, Travalyst — were filed on Wednesday, Harry notably listed the “date of change” as June 29, 2023.

Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, officially moved out of their home in the United Kingdom on June 28 — three months after King Charles III evicted them from the property, known as Frogmore Cottage.

Back