• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I believe Allie that you are trolling. We are here to have a good time and share strange news events that go on around us. This story is ancient, so move on, move on.... buh bye! :mooning:

MAYBE funny to you but what if it happened to you or a family member THEN what???
Then I would spearhead the effort to allow the world to know what a fucking failure they were and to show that I was nothing like them.

Unfortunately, you have decided to come here and prove that the family doesn't have two functioning brain cells among them.

Damn it, I missed almost 6 pages of pure entertainment.

Maybe if I close my eyes and click my heels together 3 times she'll come back.

I'll make a little experiment: I'll start punching the keyboard and google it... and see what's get printed out :

Your the crack head and a babble mouth noone asked or cares what you have to say, so bye felicia or nail whatever your name is by and thanks for your unwanted input lol

and this is google response:

Your the crack head and a babble mouth noone asked or cares what you have to say, so bye felicia or nail whatever your name is by and thanks for your unwanted input lol

Damn it, I missed almost 6 pages of pure entertainment.

Maybe if I close my eyes and click my heels together 3 times she'll come back.

Krystal, it was a lot of fun, I'm sorry you missed it. I wonder if Sonya finally read it and told her to shut the fuck up? (being best friends and all...) ;)

Back