• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Kristel Candelario pleasd guilty to aggravated murder and endangering children for the death of 16-month-old Jailyn Candelario.

Disgusting piece of trash. She could have knocked on doors, shehad options - it's like she WANTED to leave the baby alone. 8 days is too long for a DOG much less an infant! I definitely agree, the neighbors HAD to have heard the screaming/crying of a starving baby. Babies aren't quiet. Shame on them!
I think that had the neighbors called for a welfare check on the baby the first time she left her alone, that kid would have been out of her custody and not left alone for 8 DAYS to starve to death!

From what Ive read Aggravated Murder is worse than first degree murder, good thing.

I cant even look at this bitch, my hatred for her runs deep.

I was supposed to go to Gatlinburg for a romantic trip with my husband, and my mom was supposed to watch my son. My step dad fell ill, so you know what I did? Took him with me! If she couldnt get a sitter, take her with you! YOU DONT EVEN NEED A PLANE SEAT FOR HER.

I couldn’t go somewhere and even think I was having fun if I knew that my unattended, precious child , grandchild were home alone! She made a trip out of her country, she knew that the child would suffer serious consequences being left alone! I don’t care how low her IQ is, the nature of an infant baby is that he or she is totally dependent upon your care! She knew that! She didn’t care, first stop, spay and neuter clinic, then off to the pen with her!

The judge sentenced 32-year-old Kristel Candelario, who pleaded guilty to aggravated murder and endangering children for the death of her daughter Jailyn, to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
“As a court I have to remember Jailyn, where you did not,” Judge Brendan Sheehan said as he was delivering the sentence. “Just as how you didn’t let Jailyn out of her confinement until she died, so too, you should spend the rest of your life in a cell without freedom. The only difference will be that prison will at least feed you and give you liquids that you denied her.”
“Today, we remember Jailyn – a beautiful baby girl who was taken from this world due to her mother’s unimaginable selfishness,” said Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Michael C. O’Malley. “The thought of going on vacation for 10 days and leaving your child to starve to death in her Pack-N-Play is a new low in parental care.”

at the the 57:43 the mother of this bitch starts talking and asks who has not made a mistake and not to demonize Kristel Candelario

The piece of shit starts to talk at 1:13:30 mark

1710794543682.png

Post automatically merged:

This bitch had the nerve to say no one knew her suffering or what she was going through- I don't give a fuck, I am glad the judfe did not and I hope the appeals court does not either.

She said God and her daughter have already forgiven her.

Last edited:
A mistake might be leaving the baby for 20 minutes while you run as fast as you can down to the Piggly Wiggly, what she did was absolutely not a mistake, it was an on purpose, thought out plan. No I don't know what she's been thru, but then again I haven't starved any babies to death lately.

A mistake might be leaving the baby for 20 minutes while you run as fast as you can down to the Piggly Wiggly, what she did was absolutely not a mistake, it was an on purpose, thought out plan. No I don't know what she's been thru, but then again I haven't starved any babies to death lately.
She was party and sucking dick that is what she was going through while her daughter suffered horrific pain and terror.

That is all that matters to me.

Omg can we please clone that judge. Not only for the sentence, but his admonishing words as well.
Now he needs to give the grand bitch a lecture. Where was she while her grand baby was alone, terrified, and starving to death?
Gratitude to law enforcement and first responders showed up in force to show support for a little girl who had no one.

Last edited:
Omg can we please clone that judge. Not only for the sentence, but his admonishing words as well.
Now he needs to give the grand bitch a lecture. Where was she while her grand baby was alone, terrified, and starving to death?
Gratitude to law enforcement and first responders showed up in force to show support for a little girl who had no one.
I think her parents were on vacation too.

Yup; they were also outta the country at the time; they had no idea their granddaughter was left to die. Even they said if the bitch called them, they’d take Jailyn. Poor baby. My son’s 4, and entering kindergarten in September, and I run like hell to put my laundry in/out the washer/dryer I’m the laundry room on the second floor, and I’m only gone a few minutes. And Jacob doesn’t touch anything; he learns on him tablet.

I just found the time to watch the trial and holy shit. I did not realize the poor baby was clawing on her own face and eating feces. The sounds the ring cam picked up, will haunt the shit out of me.

And the whole medicine withdrawl thing...BULL FUCKING SHIT. I used to take Effexor and when I forgot to take it, I was a mess. Couldnt find my way out of a paper bag. People who withdrawl from psych meds are NOT taking selfies at the beach.

I thought this bitch was moving drugs, not whoring it up. And she EXTENDED her vacation?

And what @Sugar Cookie said the pure narcissistic gall of her to say "noone knows what I was going through" bitch please. Noone cares. Your only job is to protect this child and you failed. And the worst part of it is she does not give a single fuck. Did she really think saying "God and Jailyn forgave me" would change the judge's mind? Hes not stupid like you are bitch.

Im not sure what this bitch was thinking. I dont know if she killed her on purpose. Like the judge said she has another kid, so she knows how to keep a kid alive. I dont know if she was really shocked that she found her dead or not.

I think when she was speaking to the court she had a fucking attitude and I wanted to punch her.

TL; DR Im mad on the internet.

I don’t give a shit if she was in a coma on her deathbed. She is defending her daughter like she put her baby in mismatched clothes or forgot to brush her teeth. She chose day after day for ten days to deliberately kill and torture a totally innocent helpless baby. She is the definition of a monster.

Back