• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Fayetteville dad who fought off a secret peeper he caught near his young daughter’s bedroom was livid to find out that the suspect was released from the hospital and back on the streets Friday, WTVD reports.

Steven Michael Dunning had been beaten so badly by Gleisen Lara that he was first taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center and then transported to UNC Medical Center.

It wasn’t long before the Lara family learned, however, that he was back on the streets.

The child’s mother, Ashley Lara, said Dunning was caught on her neighbor’s surveillance camera walking into their home moments before he was caught.

Her husband found the suspect running out of the door that leads to their 2-year-old’s bedroom.
1567282399300.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do they suspect he was a pervert and not simply trying to steal some shit?

Authorities have some explaining to do though, outrageous someone accused of a home invasion, with possible sex crime involved, should be let out so quick. At the very least he should be jailed until a bond hearing i would think.

STEVEN M DUNNING

Incarceration Status:INACTIVETotal Incarceration Term:1 YEAR 2 MONTHS
Conviction Date:01/10/2020Projected Release Date:08/13/2021
Primary Crime:FELONY B&E (ATTEMPTED)

Parole Begin Date:08/13/2021Parole End Date:05/10/2022

Commitment
Docket#

Offense (Qualifier)

Offense Date

Type

Sentencing
Penalty
Class Code
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
spacertbl.gif
INITIAL19060402FELONY B&E (PRINCIPAL)08/27/2019FELONCLASS I
CONSOLIDATED FOR JUDGMENT19060402PEEPING TOM/SECRETLY PEEPING (PRINCIPAL)08/27/2019MISD.CLASS A1 MISDEMEANOR SS

Back