• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
31-year-old Jawan McGrigg was charged with burglary and vandalism after he busted a window at Gene’s Stop & Shop Grocery to steal cigarettes and Sprite. He then flagged officers down and said “it’s me who you are looking for”.

On May 14th, Officers arrived at Gene’s Stop & Shop Grocery for a burglary call. Owner Mir Khan told police that Security Enterprise contacted him at 8:53 pm that the alarm was going off. He checked the security cameras which showed on of the windows busted out so he called police shortly afterward. Officer Cole was soon flagged down by a man who said, “it’s me that you are looking for. I only went into the store to get some cigarettes and sprite.”

Three packs of Newport cigarettes were observed to be hanging out of his pocket and a hat on his head suspected to be taken from the store as well by Officer Cole. The north side of the building was observed to have a pane of glass broken with a fifteen pack of sprite on the ground outside of the window. Inside of the store there was a flower pot lying on its side suggesting that it was the object used to break into the store, per report.
1595776709327.png

Released on his own recognizance.

Last edited:
He's got PLUCK!
He probably had the money and 8:53 IS kind of early for a convenience store to close....
Make him pay for the window (work it off?), quit smoking, and someone please get that man a cup of coffee.
31yrs old...I think he is redeemable.

I'm feeling quite optimistic today.

@Keepalowprofile just for fun I tried to find the cost of a jaywalking ticket in Memphis. No luck. But I know in Long Beach, CA, they are $250, and almost everyone I knew there had received one.
They are strangely serious about that, and smoking at bus stops. Murder? Not so much.

Back